Author Topic: Barefoot running  (Read 3683 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Barefoot running
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2014, 04:20:28 AM »

Thats called "MINCING" in the UK.
I'm afraid to ask what the connotations are regarding this... :-\

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2014, 04:21:51 AM »
I'm afraid to ask what the connotations are regarding this... :-\

Youre right to be afraid.   :)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2014, 05:32:09 AM »
I have climbed mountains in my bare feet does that sound homosexual?  :D

Was that a religious commitment?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2014, 05:33:18 AM »
I squat and deadlift barefoot. I walk at the beach barefoot also. Sometimes i also drive barefoot.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2014, 07:07:56 AM »
I discovered I had a "foot fetish" when one chick for some reason left the gym barefooted after her cardio Zumba class as she was walking thru the parking lot I felt like if she was walking naked  don't know why really...but got turned on .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2014, 09:37:42 AM »
what kind of bicycle(s) do you have? Road or mountain?

I rarely bike, and when I do, it's more for enjoyment than exercise. Distance running is great and relaxing, but it's more for overall well being and maintaining your weight than building any kind of muscle...with the exception of quads, like I said.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2014, 09:44:33 AM »

Thats called "MINCING" in the UK.

Does anybody know if eliminating heel strike is good or bad? I ran the 800m in high school and when I bought my track spikes I had to commit to running without any heel contact because the spikes were structured that way. After a few races with extra sore calves, it didn't feel unnatural....I'd say it felt "light" running that way

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2014, 02:17:19 AM »
This is my story! :D

I have been cycling pretty serious 3-4 times/week, sometimes 5 for 2 years. I think my calves has become better than ever (they have always been bad tough) but better than before. Before cycling it was a gymrat for about 18 years and only did calves once a week like 15-20 minutes after the legworkout (like the rest of any gymrats). I think serious form of cardio (not just walk like a heartsick granny) gave some more dense more quality look, quality fibers so to say, got veins and a lot of new small muscles have popped out from different places around them. So my conclusion is! If u want muscles to look more dense u need to train them with medium intensity high volyme very often! Well I did lost 30 pound and got more defenitions so maybe thats the deal why I think they look better...but very small progress get pretty drastic if you are in shape. Dosent need very much muscles to look great in right ligtning. My guess is that once a week /muscle is pretty damn to less if u looking for quality. I think u can train arms for lika 20-30 set 4-5 /week to, very high volyme. But the problem is u dont got time to work your body that much all the time. Just become a workinghorse, doing set after set after set, never end. Cycling gave me new experience how hard/much (like 20 houers/week and even more for triathlets up to 30 houers) people in these sports train compared to bodubuilders and what awsome muscle quality some of them have. I now stoped cycling and back to the gym again, miss my squats. But for now Ill train legs 2-3 times a week just medium weights deep nice weightliftingsquats up to around 280 pounds and on the restday do some intervalls with 15% incline on the treadmill for calf/heart/endurance/shape. These pictures are my all day form for about 1,5 year now without diet. Im almost 35 and have been training 20 years now and im fell pretty satisfied actually. I guess Ill stay around my new weight 200 pound and feel fit slim insted of strong fat gympigg lika I was before. Problem to get rid of the bellyfat though when your not on drugs. Guess I have to live with that!

So what u se in this pictures are NOT any diet. Its just med tryin to compete at natinall level in cyling. Hard ass cardio with whatever food I could finde, fat milk, cakes, carbs, fat etc etc...

Conclusion. Train a lot eat what u want. Train medium be very careful with food. Or get gear and GH and just do nothing and become better than any naturals out there. I have choosen the hard way.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2014, 02:19:01 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2014, 05:37:45 AM »
Will you hug a big tree as foreplay?