Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 120402 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #4625 on: Today at 09:43:58 AM »
Again, I don't want to attack Brian, But when he says how much bigger he is than Coach, why compare to a "friend" at all?
Or anyone for that matter? it should be "You vs. You" and that's all.
If we're gonna compare, I mentioned a couple of times that we have 150 lb gals in our gym who compete, who pull and SQ 4 plates (in tested meets).
(He outweighs them by 70+ lbs and they destroy him in lifting).
We also have men who are very humble, who make him look like a stick-figure, who bench 455 and SQ and DL up near 700 lbs.
(Yet are very humble, helpful and nice)... The guy just has issues, and all the bickering in the world with him won't make him see the light.
My only other head-scratcher which I mentioned yesterday, "why come here". Universally hated and attacked, yet hangs around for the 24x7 beating.
Shit makes zero sense??  ??? ???

He has no other social interaction whatsoever.  Not in real life, not online etc. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4626 on: Today at 11:56:44 AM »
Excuse me, Ive been away from here for the most part. And I'm lost as to the bhanks saga. But somehow this buffoon managed to drag Coach into his mess?

In bullet points it looks like:

Bhank managed to drive through Chicago and Avoid Walter
Sobchak.

Flew. Stayed in the Airport waiting for the connecting flight to his doctor in California, who might fix his pec.

Correction....he took a pic 30 mins before his flight boarded calling me out as if I was a bitch for not meeting him.  Now he claims he didn't pre-warn me because he didn't want to end up on the 'no fly' list in addition to him "just joking".

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4627 on: Today at 12:20:01 PM »

He probably notified airport security too.