Author Topic: The Walking Dead - Thoughts and Opinions?  (Read 65924 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Walking Dead - Thoughts and Opinions?
« Reply #200 on: December 01, 2013, 11:18:23 PM »
Watching Talking Dead.  Damn, you guys are right that Maggie chick is pretty hot.  She's kind of plain looking on the show but she cleans up pretty good.

i expected her to be much smarter.  I find her hotter on the show - quick and focused. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #201 on: December 01, 2013, 11:19:55 PM »
Watching Talking Dead.  Damn, you guys are right that Maggie chick is pretty hot.  She's kind of plain looking on the show but she cleans up pretty good.

Cleaned up

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #202 on: December 02, 2013, 09:36:30 AM »
Just saw the mid-season finale. It was a damn good episode.  Lots of open scenarios to continue with.

Lets get one thing straight guys, zombies are just the cannon fodder for this show.

It is more about how humanity deals with adversity. You will always have the honest, loyal people, and the ruthless, cut-throat people.

The show is very similar to what could happen after a global catastrophe.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #203 on: December 02, 2013, 09:39:41 AM »

I'm going to start assuming all actors on TV are British.
Y

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #204 on: December 02, 2013, 09:48:14 AM »
Only Hersh. You finally got one right.

Glenn and Maggie are still around to annoy you guys.

Glenn needs to fucking die!  I would have traded him out for Herschel any day of the week. Fucking sick of him!

Carol's adopted daughter is a complete psycho.  She capped that Lezbo.  She'd make a nice little couple with Carl, who I still can't stand but he is getting better.

Lily should have let the governor turn.  That's why Michonne didn't bother to finish him.

What was negative?

I figured the girl in the mud was going to die.  :(

Lezbo chicks would have been nice in the 2nd half of the season, better than Glenn and Maggie.  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #205 on: December 02, 2013, 09:50:14 AM »

Glenn needs to fucking die!  I would have traded him out for Herschel any day of the week. Fucking sick of him!

Carol's adopted daughter is a complete psycho.  She capped that Lezbo.  She'd make a nice little couple with Carl, who I still can't stand but he is getting better.

Lily should have let the governor turn.  That's why Michonne didn't bother to finish him.

What was negative?

I figured the girl in the mud was going to die.  :(

Lezbo chicks would have been nice in the 2nd half of the second, better than Glenn and Maggie.  ::)
She did die. She got bit by a zombie and the Gov shot her in the head.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: December 02, 2013, 09:52:13 AM »
She did die. She got bit by a zombie and the Gov shot her in the head.

I'm talking about the trailer before the episode aired.   

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 02, 2013, 09:58:13 AM »

this little girl is good.  lets see if the writers are stupid enough to have her bitten.  ::)

> Carl for sure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 02, 2013, 10:03:14 AM »
I dont think the governor could have walked, as a walker.  Stabbing him right through the body would have probably severed the spine.  He would have been a half-eaten walker, suffering forever in the prison yard.  that would have been cool.

The season premiere PROMO video shows rick & carl hiding out in a house.  Rick is sick from infection from his bullet hole, and unconscious/unresponsive.  Now we know he will sleep it off, no way the writers can kill off rick.  But what it'll allow - finally - is for us to see the "real" Carl without any kind of leash.  This will finally be "THE" Carl episode that the writers have boasted about, supposedly one of the most intense the show has ever seen.  He becomes a man.  Dunno what this means... does he turn into a cold killer, for food & medicine? 

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: December 02, 2013, 10:08:22 AM »
I dont think the governor could have walked, as a walker.  Stabbing him right through the body would have probably severed the spine.  He would have been a half-eaten walker, suffering forever in the prison yard.  that would have been cool.

The season premiere PROMO video shows rick & carl hiding out in a house.  Rick is sick from infection from his bullet hole, and unconscious/unresponsive.  Now we know he will sleep it off, no way the writers can kill off rick.  But what it'll allow - finally - is for us to see the "real" Carl without any kind of leash.  This will finally be "THE" Carl episode that the writers have boasted about, supposedly one of the most intense the show has ever seen.  He becomes a man.  Dunno what this means... does he turn into a cold killer, for food & medicine?  

Sorry 240, Fuck Carl too!  I want to see Carol's adopted daughter.  That girl is dope.  That was ill how she stood there with her sister and killed the lesbo.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #210 on: December 02, 2013, 10:10:59 AM »
I dont think the governor could have walked, as a walker.  Stabbing him right through the body would have probably severed the spine.  He would have been a half-eaten walker, suffering forever in the prison yard.  that would have been cool.

The season premiere PROMO video shows rick & carl hiding out in a house.  Rick is sick from infection from his bullet hole, and unconscious/unresponsive.  Now we know he will sleep it off, no way the writers can kill off rick.  But what it'll allow - finally - is for us to see the "real" Carl without any kind of leash.  This will finally be "THE" Carl episode that the writers have boasted about, supposedly one of the most intense the show has ever seen.  He becomes a man.  Dunno what this means... does he turn into a cold killer, for food & medicine? 

I think offing his mom after she gave birth pretty much elevated him to man already at this point.

But to the Carl complainers, he's been infinitely better this year.  Although he's still ridiculously too good with the pistol / rifle.
Y

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #211 on: December 02, 2013, 10:13:58 AM »
The little girls who were trained by Carol who saved the black dudes life was probably the only smart writing of the episode...Overall a good episode though...Rick being a pussy is getting hard to watch though...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #212 on: December 02, 2013, 10:17:00 AM »
The little girls who were trained by Carol who saved the black dudes life was probably the only smart writing of the episode...Overall a good episode though...Rick being a pussy is getting hard to watch though...

Carol and tyrese will meet and hook up. There was a reason Tyrese didn't find out.  Daryl will hook up with Beth.  Carol will tell threes and he will dump her for Michonne and she will go crazy.  Or a variation of theis scenario.
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 02, 2013, 10:20:08 AM »
The little girls who were trained by Carol who saved the black dudes life was probably the only smart writing of the episode

This.  Not just the episode but the 1st half of the season.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: December 02, 2013, 10:28:56 AM »
they should do a couple of episodes where rick and the son roam trough the land seeing all kind of shit that has formed  since the beginning. it would be a good way to get back to the environment in the first season

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 02, 2013, 10:37:04 AM »

i didnt even catch the irony... carol's trained killers saved Cutty.  nice.

Rick gettins weak and old - to me, that's actually realistic.  Painful to watch... but he's what, 40? 43?  In a world with no medicine, being the leader and fighting/stressing nonstop for a few years... been thru so many injuries, healing badly...

People would age much faster.  Rick is scrawny and weak and limp wristed... in a world where guns and muscle matter more than money, it makes sense that angry younger people would take over society sooner.

Maybe the glory days of rick jumping off tanks and leading the charge are gone.  Dude got old. And it's realistic.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #216 on: December 02, 2013, 12:21:52 PM »
You're telling me that they didn't have one person that was capable of making a shot to hit the Gov from where he was standing?  They were not far away.  I would have shot the dude sitting in the tank first and then the Gov.  2 head shots, back to my bunk, Problem solved.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 02, 2013, 12:28:42 PM »
Maybe the glory days of rick jumping off tanks and leading the charge are gone.  Dude got old. And it's realistic.
Thinking about it realistically, you rarely become the same person again after you lose your wife, children etc

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #218 on: December 02, 2013, 12:32:42 PM »
I missed the whole damn season. Fucked up and missed two and three..said fk it. I'm waiting for the season end marathon to catch up.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #219 on: December 02, 2013, 12:59:42 PM »
Just saw the mid-season finale. It was a damn good episode.  Lots of open scenarios to continue with.

Lets get one thing straight guys, zombies are just the cannon fodder for this show.

It is more about how humanity deals with adversity. You will always have the honest, loyal people, and the ruthless, cut-throat people.

WOW! nothing gets by you!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #220 on: December 02, 2013, 01:08:57 PM »
So its on hiatus right now ?

Cool cuz they will run the whole season again and I can catch up.  Been avoiding AMC like the plague...LOL.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2013, 01:14:46 PM »
Hershel & Robert Blake - "In Cold Blood" 1967...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2013, 01:23:27 PM »

The show is very similar to what could happen after a global catastrophe.

LOL...

That's the main premise of the Show...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: December 02, 2013, 03:48:52 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert