Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 113255 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2700 on: April 20, 2024, 04:36:28 AM »
BRIAN.....YOU DID NOT WIN A CONTEST,NOR A CUP!

YOU WON A CLASS AGAINST TWO TURDS WHO LOOKED JUST A BIT WORSE THAN YOU DID,IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE.

YOU BUILT UP YOUR COMPETITORS TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU BEAT 2 FANTASTIC BODYBUILDERS WHEN WE ALL CAN CLEARLY SEE THEY COMPLETELY SUCKED DEAD DONKEY DICK.

I KNOW IT`S NOT THEIR FAULT AS WE ALL HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE,AND I HATE TO RAG ON THEM AS I LIKE TO ENCOURAGE FOLKS BUT YOU ARE PULLING OUR COLLECTIVE PECKERS WITH THIS BULLSHIT ON HOW THEY LOOKED AWESOME......THEY LOOKED AS BAD AS YOU DID,AND THAT IS IN A WORD, TERRIBLE.......BUT YOU GOT LUCKIER THAT A FUCK THAT NO ONE SHOWED UP IN HALFWAY DECENT CONDITION......AND YOU KNOW IT.

YOU DIDN`T DIET OR TRAIN FOR THIS SO CALLED "huge contest",WHICH WAS ONLY HUGE DUE TO THE PROFESSIONAL PORTION OF THE SHOW......YOU,YOU CLOWN WERE JUST EXTRA MONEY FOR THE NPC.

YOU TOOK THE LAST WEEK  OFF TO GO SNOWBOARDING (who does that???) WHICH SHOWS JUST ONE IOTA/FACET OF YOUR DEDICATION,DRIVE,DESIRE,AND DETERMINATION TO WIN.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ..YOU`RE A WANNABE AND A JOKE.

YOU ARE A SLACKER, AND THOUGH YOU HAVE THE MEDAL,YOU DIDN`T EARN IT,YOU JUST LUCKED OUT THAT THE 2 NATTY NOVICE GUYS SOMEHOW MANAGED TO LOOK WORSE THAN YOU DID.

NOW SETTLE DOWN,REGROUP,EAT CORRECTLY,TRAIN HARDER,PRACTICE YOUR POSING AND BE HUMBLE CUZ YOU HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT AND A TRUE CHAMP DOESN`T BRAG ANYWAY.......DID I JUST TELL YOU TO EAT CORRECTLY?   LOL  ;D

AS FAR AS PLACING IN THE MASTERS NATIONALS....I LAUGH IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION "MR. BIG FISH IN A SMALL POND".....IF YOU ENTER,BE PREPARED TO LEAVE EARLY........TRUST ME ON THAT I DID IT 5 TIMES......CAN YOU SAY FREAKSVILLE.....IF YOU CAN`T,ONCE YOU ENTER YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO SO.

YOU GET ZERO CREDIT FROM ME FOR YOUR SO CALLED WIN CUZ YOUR PREP WAS WHAT ANY JAMOKE OFF THE STREET COULD HAVE DONE TO ENTER.....SLAP ON SOME COLOR,GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS,AND LUCK OUT AGAINST 2 NATTY GUYS WHO WERE NOT CLOSE TO REMOTELY BEING IN CONTEST CONDITION.

YOU SIR ARE DOOMED IN THIS PASTIME UNLESS YOU GET LUCKY.

NOW SLAG ME OFF,POST BAD PICS OF ME,CALL ME A HATER FOR KEEPING IT REAL, BUT THIS IS MY LAST POST TO YOU.

IF YOU HAVE NOTICED I HAVEN`T SAID MUCH TO YOU,BUT YOUR BRAGGING AND THINKING YOUR THE SHIT,WHICH IS WHAT YOUR BUILD RESEMBLES JUST IRKS ME TO NO END.

G` BYE........FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

PS------THE CAPS LOCK WAS NOT ME SCREAMING,IT WAS SO YOU COULD CLEARLY SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL JUST IN CASE YOU DIDNT HAVE YOUR POINDEXTER SPECTACLES ON.

TRAIN HARD!!!   LOL  ;D

Neither was natty both guys were on admitted TRT and then some. One was on diuretics as well. They both looked great. But do tell me about tough competition Wes. Weird I train for an entire year through a Hernia surgery and you guys claim I got lucky and didn't train lol. You are correct one of us is talking nonsense about Nationals and has been doing so for years. One of us is going to show up and compete next summer.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2701 on: April 20, 2024, 04:37:55 AM »
I HAVE BEEN JUDGED BY IFBB JUDGES A ZILLION TIMES,they just make a circuit and get paid to judge and travel.....look up Sandy Ranalli,Gary Udit,Darrem Charles,Doris Barrileax,Ed Jubunville,Dave Berman,Dave Marinelli,etc. etc.

It means nothing to have them look at scrubs.....you act like they had a few hours long deliberations about which one of you turds would win.....get real dude,it took about 3 seconds to pick the least shitty guy.

You`re fucking delusional and quite the joke.

You do realize what a fool you have made out of yourself AGAIN don`t you?   :(

I am going to place top 5 at Nationals next summer. You are still going to be talking about it for the 5th year in a row.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2702 on: April 20, 2024, 04:39:19 AM »
Sorry, just looks like an untrained individual who shies away from hard work.
Those fellers you beat are laughable and delusional also.

"The big guy looked like Arnold"   ::)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

To go on a stage with legs like that? God bless ya in your confidence/delusion though, I give ya credit for that..

Again you are just being dishonest showing a picture of me moving clearly not flexing

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2703 on: April 20, 2024, 04:40:14 AM »
Looked more like 3 guys  who never worked out.

End of they day things like structure aren't really in your control. Ability to add muscle mass at 45+ is somewhat limited, but what is 100% in your control is condition and all 3 of you looked like glazed doughnuts. Stop looking for excuses dough boy

I don't need any excuse I won

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2704 on: April 20, 2024, 04:41:25 AM »
BIANCA READ THE ABOVE IT IS SPOT ON
ALSO YOU SAID 3 JUDGES ?  ALL CONTESTS I'VE COMPETED IN OR
JUDGED HAVE HAD A MINIMUM OF 5 IF NOT 7 OR 9 JUDGES.

YOU WON A 3RD RATE CLASS AGAINST 2 OTHER DAD BODS
WOWWEE  ::)  GO POLISH YOUR TROPHY HMMM I MEAN MEDAL

I checked they actually had 5 judges you are correct not 3 so 5 IFBB judges picked me as the winner over the other contestants wouldn't have mattered if there were 10 I was the clear winner

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2705 on: April 20, 2024, 04:42:39 AM »
As i thought,  so 3 guys could enter with no training under their belt whatsoever and they'd still have to pick a winner.  This is what Brian doesn't get,  the judges haven't decided he's stage ready or contest winning condition, they've just decided the placings as it'stheir job.

No training the other guy was literally in the contest last year? They were both on gear with professional trainers. Again by all means show up next year if you think you can do better.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2706 on: April 20, 2024, 04:44:14 AM »
Why so desperate to compete if you bring that to the stage? Is it really about the attention?

I won the show you guys keep showing a picture of me moving not flexed and act like it's my best pic lol

I was in great shape I am still in great shape I have never been this vascular. Was the stage lighting and tannign and photgraphy the best maybe not doesn't matter we all had the same tans the same light and I won

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2707 on: April 20, 2024, 04:53:32 AM »
I don't need any excuse I won

You say you don't need an excuse and then 3 posts later you post " lighting and tannign and photgraphy" might not have been the best.

Winning your class doesn't change the fact you were a fat bloated mess on stage. The evidence is there for all to see in HD dough boy

I won the show you guys keep showing a picture of me moving not flexed and act like it's my best pic lol

I was in great shape I am still in great shape I have never been this vascular. Was the stage lighting and tannign and photgraphy the best maybe not doesn't matter we all had the same tans the same light and I won

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #2708 on: April 20, 2024, 04:53:59 AM »
Neither was natty both guys were on admitted TRT and then some. One was on diuretics as well. They both looked great. But do tell me about tough competition Wes. Weird I train for an entire year through a Hernia surgery and you guys claim I got lucky and didn't train lol. You are correct one of us is talking nonsense about Nationals and has been doing so for years. One of us is going to show up and compete next summer.

No training the other guy was literally in the contest last year? They were both on gear with professional trainers. Again by all means show up next year if you think you can do better.

Soooooo by your own definition, you are on gear as well.   Correct?  Just trying to keep things straight

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2709 on: April 20, 2024, 05:00:38 AM »
You say you don't need an excuse and then 3 posts later you post " lighting and tannign and photgraphy" might not have been the best.

Winning your class doesn't change the fact you were a fat bloated mess on stage. The evidence is there for all to see in HD dough boy

I had no fat on me just nonsense I won the show. I will win it again. Then I will go to Nationals. Eventually I will win Nationals and you guys will still try to invalidate it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2710 on: April 20, 2024, 05:01:21 AM »
Soooooo by your own definition, you are on gear as well.   Correct?  Just trying to keep things straight

I was on HRT as I have told you guys for 4 years. Not sure why you still want to argue about it. It is the NPC everyone is on something.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2711 on: April 20, 2024, 05:14:36 AM »
nobody gives a fuck hankins...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2712 on: April 20, 2024, 05:30:59 AM »
nobody gives a fuck hankins...

Then why are there 109 pages of people telling me I won't enter, I can't win, and now finally my win doesn't count lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2713 on: April 20, 2024, 05:42:22 AM »

Thanks for the props Brian,I look great in that shot and am considerably older than you.

The other clown has entered all of Bev Francis` contests and just makes me look that much better!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2714 on: April 20, 2024, 05:46:43 AM »

Match any of these with your contest pics.....bet ya` can`t !!   :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2715 on: April 20, 2024, 05:56:40 AM »
On my 69th. birthday (JUNE 7th.) I will post a few pics as long as I have a good tan,and when I hit 70,I will compete in Pittsburgh......just as I always said I would.....Ihave no clue where you are pulling things out of your ass.

If you mean about not posting pics,I will this summer......not gonna give up 10 years just to say I completed.....I completed more years than you will live son.

I don`t post pics after a 5 year long layoff as white as a ghost and not looking like my end goal......why would I do that,to give you a reason to rag on me ?......Christ you have no idea how good I look right now and you will never see 68,69,or 70.

In fact,I will look better than you this June as I do already......just need a tan to make you cry into your pillow at night.

Don`t forget how you said Jeff looked terrible then he kicked the fuck out of you physiquewise,though you don`t think so cuz you have no idea what you are looking at.

You think you could beat guys because you have a bigger arm,when said guys are proportionate and tipped.................Y OU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT THE PASTIME YOU "compete" IN Brian.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2716 on: April 20, 2024, 05:57:15 AM »

Match any of these with your contest pics.....bet ya` can`t !!   :D

You have no legs and you are 150lbs at 5foot9 you would look like a child next to me you are 40lbs under the classic limit for your height

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2717 on: April 20, 2024, 05:59:38 AM »

^^^^ Me,well into my mid 40`s competing in the open class and placing against much younger guys.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2718 on: April 20, 2024, 06:00:47 AM »
On my 69th. birthday (JUNE 7th.) I will post a few pics as long as I have a good tan,and when I hit 70,I will compete in Pittsburgh......just as I always said I would.....Ihave no clue where you are pulling things out of your ass.

If you mean about not posting pics,I will this summer......not gonna give up 10 years just to say I completed.....I completed more years than you will live son.

I don`t post pics after a 5 year long layoff as white as a ghost and not looking like my end goal......why would I do that,to give you a reason to rag on me ?......Christ you have no idea how good I look right now and you will never see 68,69,or 70.

In fact,I will look better than you this June as I do already......just need a tan to make you cry into your pillow at night.

Don`t forget how you said Jeff looked terrible then he kicked the fuck out of you physiquewise,though you don`t think so cuz you have no idea what you are looking at.

You think you could beat guys because you have a bigger arm,when said guys are proportionate and tipped.................Y OU KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT THE PASTIME YOU "compete" IN Brian.

Jeff looked like shit stringy no muscle dried up ballsack of an old man. Post whatever pics you want you are both half my size and it would show standing next to me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2719 on: April 20, 2024, 06:00:51 AM »
You have no legs and you are 150lbs at 5foot9 you would look like a child next to me you are 40lbs under the classic limit for your height
YOU HAVE NO LEGS EITHER.

MY LEGS AT 154 ARE ALMOST THE SAME SIZE AS YOURS AT 220.  LOL  ;D

I`m under 5' 8"....they "HEIGHTED me in your words Mr. Mensa....the word is measured you fucking tool.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2720 on: April 20, 2024, 06:01:22 AM »

^^^^ Me,well into my mid 40`s competing in the open class and placing against much younger guys.

Did that pic come with no legs or did you just crop them out of shame?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2721 on: April 20, 2024, 06:02:20 AM »
YOU HAVE NO LEGS EITHER.

MY LEGS AT 154 ARE ALMOST THE SAME SIZE AS YOURS AT 220.  LOL  ;D

Bullshit I have cuts in my quads you don't 154lbs lol what a joke

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2722 on: April 20, 2024, 06:05:39 AM »
Did that pic come with no legs or did you just crop them out of shame?
No cropping.....I didn`t take any of these pics.....same as you didn`t take yours....did I have a camera on stage.  LOL  ;D

You just suck dude,if I see in Pittsburgh,which I highly doubt, I`ll try to help you so you don`t look so stupid this time out.

I`ll also bring some Knleenex so you can wipe your eyes as you are in for a rude awakening.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2723 on: April 20, 2024, 06:06:25 AM »
Bullshit I have cuts in my quads you don't 154lbs lol what a joke
I`m impressed.......NOT !!

Hit a lat spread Brian....bet ya can`t.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V