Author Topic: having 18"+ lean arms must be literally a pussy magnet  (Read 16176 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
having 18"+ lean arms must be literally a pussy magnet
« on: May 17, 2013, 03:04:33 PM »
i tried out my new 16.5" pipe cleaners in the clubs at the end of my cycle

and i had bitches all over me despite the fact my hairline is shit and i look average

imagine having over 18" lean arms

imagine ronnie coleman in his prime (20" ripped arms?)

entering a club with a lot of horny women

imagine

ronnie coleman

aint nothing but a peanut

raw no pulling out

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: having 18"+ lean arms must be literally a pussy magnet
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 03:06:40 PM »
what really settles the ronnie v. dorian debate

is the fact that ronnie has the power juruth a young bodybuilder of sound mind

dorian just doesn't have that pull

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 03:08:46 PM »
what really settles the ronnie v. dorian debate

is the fact that ronnie has the power juruth a young bodybuilder of sound mind

dorian just doesn't have that pull
ronnie pulled a lot more pussy

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 03:21:35 PM »
lean is ok, but ripped and dry is better

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 03:35:58 PM »
i tried out my new 16.5" pipe cleaners in the clubs at the end of my cycle

and i had bitches all over me despite the fact my hairline is shit and i look average

imagine having over 18" lean arms

imagine ronnie coleman in his prime (20" ripped arms?)

entering a club with a lot of horny women

imagine

ronnie coleman

aint nothing but a peanut

raw no pulling out

Lol   How old are you 18?

There's not such thing as "entering a club with a lot of horny women for big guys arms"  believe me.

You can have Bob Paris physique they would look at you ..yes...while 80% of the guys will be like "Jeez I bet that dude has all the girls drooling for him  look at those guns"....

But as soon as they get drunk (girls) the guy with the swag" or with the $$$$$  Will take them to the parking lot......

You will be just the" meat head" chasing the chubby ones 5 mins before closing time.......

WoooOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 03:39:08 PM »
Lol   How old are you 18?

There's not such thing as "entering a club with a lot of horny women for big guys arms"  believe me.

You can have Bob Paris physique they would look at you ..yes...while 80% of the guys will be like "Jeez I bet that dude has all the girls drooling for him  look at those guns"....

But as soon as they get drunk the guy with the swag" or with the $$$$$  Will take them to the parking lot......

You will be just the" meat head" chasing the chubby ones 5 mins before closing time.......

WoooOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This.

Money and Power > Big Muscles
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 10:22:14 PM »

This.

Money and Power > Big Muscles
well obviously

but if no one there has money and power

muscles win

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2013, 10:52:19 PM »
well obviously

but if no one there has money and power

muscles win

Yeah, this is in your perfect world. Trust me, there will always be someone with money and/or power in a club.

Focus more on that, and less on your arms :)
X

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 11:11:59 PM »
nah, not necesarily.

i have had sex with women who have some sucker(ie husband)who are wealthy and pay them everything they want.

depends what youwant from a woman.

if your goal is to marry a hot looking gold digger, then money is the key.

if you just want to fuck hot looking girls, you can do so even if ugly, by going to a whore.

and if one has charisma, tidy looks and muscular body(permafatso look seems to be "out" this season), you will sooner or later get laid.

rather alone than with a woman who wants be dependent on my money

Dude. If you really have ever fucked a dude's wife you need your ass kicked. That is not being a pussy, but jesus.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2013, 11:21:13 PM »

Yeah, this is in your perfect world. Trust me, there will always be someone with money and/or power in a club.

Focus more on that, and less on your arms :)

When i was in the scene I ran with plenty of dudes that were loaded....i did fine.

It comes down to personality. If you can talk to girls and make them laugh and enjoy your company...youre in. Not everyone can. Plenty of rich guys, jacked guys, educated guys with the personality of balsa wood.

Sure there are chicks out there who are exclusively looking for a meal ticket, but they all aren't like that...not even close.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2013, 11:29:46 PM »
Women pretty much go for the money, yea having big arms is a plus but I have seen alot of women with fat and skinny dudes because they got the cash money.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2013, 11:35:24 PM »
Women pretty much go for the money, yea having big arms is a plus but I have seen alot of women with fat and skinny dudes because they got the cash money.

Just as many women, actually more...with guys that work for UPS.

Its just like dick size, guys are more concerned with it. If you talk to a woman and you automatically put yourself in a mental hole because youre not rich, it's going to show.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2013, 11:44:58 PM »

Its just like dick size, guys are more concerned with it. If you talk to a woman and you automatically put yourself in a mental hole because youre not rich, it's going to show.
Exactly.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2013, 11:50:17 PM »

yes!

for all the guys who say "X or Y is the key, when it comes to women"

i say "look around"... fact is, there are only so many guys with X or Y in the world.  and they aren't all hooking up with the hottest chicks, for whatever reason, either!  think of all the rich men you know, are each and every one of them with dimepieces?  most of the rich guys i can think of, off the top of my, head are with woman i wouldn't even consider attractive.  a lot of the good looking guys i know are with women i wouldn't even say are attractive.  one of my best friends in college, could have had pretty much any girl he wanted... great looking guy, personality, on track for a medical degree, the whole nine yards.  he practically had to beat them off with a stick, and stayed with his so-so highschool sweetheart all four years.  eventually they break up, and now he's dating a girl who's even more plain. ???

on the flip side, i saw a knockout just the other day working as a fucking parking garage attendant...  and one of the cutest girls i see on a regular basis, is the JANITOR at my gym, LOL!

look at all the best looking girls on POF, for example, a LOT of them live in dumps, and don't even have anything valuable in their shitty room (iphone excepted).

in short, it defies simplistic explanation.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2013, 12:03:49 AM »
one women i had sex with had sex with a very famous actor some time ago, i consider the actor a role model of mine, and ofc he looks or looked better than me and he has all the wealth.

i must say, when she told me about it, there was something in me, dragging me down, feeling kinda small suddenly.demotivational.
like someone setting up the bar too high upfront.

but i remained mentaly strong and made her happy, more happy than that above mentioned actor did, so says she :)

btw, as for dick size, they do care about it, but shouldnt be a concern for most guys, average will be good enough, i can tell i had million times of opurtunity to ask women from the business etc, but the guys with small penisses, well, theyre basicaly fucked.

and yes, x or y is the key to women, thats a very simplistic and dumb way to have guess.

it doesnt work like that.theres always more factors.

but try to imagine being a fat fuck whos wealthy, walk down a crowded street and shout im wealthy and see how many women will give a fuck(african continent doesnt count for this), or be muscular guy ,lets say zyzz and walk down the same street and see who does better.

and yeah, what does one want from women.

marriage?sex only?whats the goal.

i know very 1 hot female working in bank in high position and shes brownnosing , stalking a guy who i know whos pennyless and on the dole with no ambitions whatsoever smoking weed all day.

things are changing, many women are now in positions to not care about money or sell out for waelthy,slimy fatso bc of his money.

The wealthy guy does better in the long run, the zyzz type does better in short term and will only keep them around for limited time.

At the end of the night, the wealthy guy can provide, so he will have them long term.
X

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2013, 12:06:12 AM »
one women i had sex with had sex with a very famous actor some time ago, i consider the actor a role model of mine, and ofc he looks or looked better than me and he has all the wealth.

i must say, when she told me about it, there was something in me, dragging me down, feeling kinda small suddenly.demotivational.
like someone setting up the bar too high upfront.

but i remained mentaly strong and made her happy, more happy than that above mentioned actor did, so says she :)

btw, as for dick size, they do care about it, but shouldnt be a concern for most guys, average will be good enough, i can tell i had million times of opurtunity to ask women from the business etc, but the guys with small penisses, well, theyre basicaly fucked.

and yes, x or y is the key to women, thats a very simplistic and dumb way to have guess.

it doesnt work like that.theres always more factors.

but try to imagine being a fat fuck whos wealthy, walk down a crowded street and shout im wealthy and see how many women will give a fuck(african continent doesnt count for this), or be muscular guy ,lets say zyzz and walk down the same street and see who does better.

and yeah, what does one want from women.

marriage?sex only?whats the goal.

i know very 1 hot female working in bank in high position and shes brownnosing , stalking a guy who i know whos pennyless and on the dole with no ambitions whatsoever smoking weed all day.

things are changing, many women are now in positions to not care about money or sell out for waelthy,slimy fatso bc of his money.

Dick size and money are the same....of course if you don't have any you are fucked.  Same thing If you are 5'2"....it's just tough luck on you....you were genetically fucked with a childs penis, or lacking the drive and brains to get a normal everyday job like a normal person.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2013, 12:11:40 AM »

The wealthy guy does better in the long run, the zyzz type does better in short term and will only keep them around for limited time.

At the end of the night, the wealthy guy can provide, so he will have them long term.

Most guys who arent losers can provide. And most women dont need a guy who is rich, just not a fucking loser . Women want stability more than anything.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2013, 12:13:31 AM »
you were genetically fucked with a childs penis

interesting image this brings up ;D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2013, 12:27:19 AM »
interesting image this brings up ;D

Yeah now that you mention it, that is a fucked up sentence...ha ha

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2013, 12:29:55 AM »
Images of Goodrum and Vissy are very disturbing.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2013, 12:41:12 AM »
Images of Goodrum and Vissy are very disturbing.

Haha

But an effective dieting tool.

I couldnt eat for the rest of the day after bring exposed to Tbombz bunghole.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2013, 12:58:25 AM »
Haha

But an effective dieting tool.

I couldnt eat for the rest of the day after bring exposed to Tbombz bunghole.
LOL that Bunny suit pic must be saved for Halloween this year.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2013, 01:04:13 AM »

The majority of women are not interesting enough to have for a long time. Short time is good enough.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2013, 02:30:03 AM »

the zyzz type does better in short term and will only keep them around for limited time.

very true

ukjeff

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2013, 02:31:47 AM »
(permafatso look seems to be "out" this season)
Lol...its never had a season.   ;D