Author Topic: TRUMP will win the election on November 5, 2024!!  (Read 737 times)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
TRUMP will win the election on November 5, 2024!!
« on: May 31, 2024, 11:41:53 PM »
MEGA!! Deal with it Demtards!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: TRUMP just won the election!!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2024, 12:00:18 AM »
You don't have faith in President Shits Himself pulling it off?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2024, 10:21:40 AM »

Based on the conviction of sham charges in a kangaroo court?

You think the majority of Americans see what a travesty of justice this is (among the hundreds of other miscarriages by the biden admin) and there will be a backlash at the polls resulting in a Donald win?

I think you're underestimating the power the far left holds with their corrupt laws, control of social media, and their mindless cult-like followers who will do anything to prevent a Donald win. They did it 2020. They will do it again.

Expect in that over the course of the summer the media will manufacture stories, casting anything conservative in a negative light there will be a shift to stories about school shootings, cops shooting black people, border agents whipping immigrants,  movies about tranies landing on the moon and curing cancer, celebrities doing commercials begging voters to keep trumps "hate" out of office, there will be another mystery virus scare- anyway the right reacts to it will be portrayed as racist or ignoring the science.

The left controls the media. I honestly think at this point they're generating news stories with A.I.  to steer the sheeple. Remember "the ghost of kiev" LOL, remember all the pictures of the Ukrainian "victims" were all images stolen from other news stories? The West is in a total freefall, collapsing faster than the twin towers. Truth, justice, liberty... are on their last breaths.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2024, 11:01:50 AM »
 ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2024, 11:04:17 AM »
          ;D.                                                   ;D

It will be a 2020 Deja vu for all the Trump nut huggers ...
          ;D.                                                   ;D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2024, 11:39:26 AM »
I sure hope he wins again.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2024, 11:48:34 AM »
Brutal if true

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2024, 11:50:43 AM »
I have ZERO respect for ANYONE who votes for or supports Biden. It’s reflection of their own beliefs and integrity. Is this a blanket statement? Well, based on what we’ve seen from Biden, his family, his past 50 year history….it absolutely is a blanket statement.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2024, 12:08:04 PM »
I have ZERO respect for ANYONE who votes for or supports Biden. It’s reflection of their own beliefs and integrity. Is this a blanket statement? Well, based on what we’ve seen from Biden, his family, his past 50 year history….it absolutely is a blanket statement.
Half of Americans seem to embrace the idiocy that is the current Administration. Hope that half can afford four more years of Pedojoe, although I suspect most will be living in poverty.
T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2024, 12:25:06 PM »
Half of Americans seem to embrace the idiocy that is the current Administration. Hope that half can afford four more years of Pedojoe, although I suspect most will be living in poverty.

Joe Biden won’t be alive in 4 years. Watching him fall over dead during a Presidential debate would be the perfect end to his fucked up term as president.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2024, 12:28:32 PM »
Joe Biden won’t be alive in 4 years. Watching him fall over dead during a Presidential debate would be the perfect end to his fucked up term as president.
That would be Fantastic!
T

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2024, 01:29:33 PM »
               ;D.                                           ;D

It should've  been Desantis.. Now will have 4 more years of sleepy joe...

;D.                                          ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2024, 02:14:56 PM »

They have 50 years of very well documented research on him and on top of they were warned. Trump got into politics 2015 and they immediately bought into the propaganda not realizing that the very same people that are attacking him are the same ones that were kissing his ass just prior to that.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2024, 06:51:03 PM »

Whoever told you the election is over is lying to you. The election isn't til Nov 5th.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2024, 11:16:47 PM »
Whoever told you the election is over is lying to you. The election isn't til Nov 5th.
HAHA!! Regardless,, he will win and run that country again!! The polls skyrocketed in his favor after his conviction!! I can't wait until he is back in charge!! Sleepy..mumbling Joe can head to the old folks home in disgrace as the worst president EVER!!!!

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: Today at 12:17:28 AM »
That would be Fantastic!

You are forgetting who is on deck!! Biden is corrupt and the biggest liar to ever become potus - but at least with him we know what we have.
We have by far the least intelligent VP in history and I will not even allow myself the thought experiment of “what if” when is comes to that direct descendant of slave owners occupying the Oval Office.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: Today at 12:33:24 AM »
HAHA!! Regardless,, he will win and run that country again!! The polls skyrocketed in his favor after his conviction!! I can't wait until he is back in charge!! Sleepy..mumbling Joe can head to the old folks home in disgrace as the worst president EVER!!!!
I sense a wave of new Covid strain coming soon.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: Today at 02:35:33 AM »

Those that support and embrace the Biden-Administration should be deported to Detroit
Q

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: Today at 04:03:15 AM »
    and if he doesn't he'll say he won anyway. ;D ;D ;D
F