Author Topic: Cracks Show BP Was Battling Gulf Well as Early as February  (Read 256 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Cracks Show BP Was Battling Gulf Well as Early as February
« on: June 21, 2010, 10:38:07 PM »
Don't worry, the government will save us.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-06-17/bp-struggled-with-cracks-in-gulf-well-as-early-as-february-documents-show.html

The federal government was apprised by BP on February 13 that the Deepwater Horizon oil rig was leaking oil and natural gas into the ocean floor.
According to documents in the administration's possession, BP was fighting large cracks at the base of the well for roughly ten days in early February.

It's also now being reported that BP was asking for the administration's help on this matter long before the deadly accident and the now gushing well of tar.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: Cracks Show BP Was Battling Gulf Well as Early as February
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 11:29:12 PM »
The more I read about this the more I am convinced that the wrong people where in charge.
In stead of Technical and Operational people running the show, managers who only cared about their bonuses and their own asses where running the show.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Cracks Show BP Was Battling Gulf Well as Early as February
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 06:43:09 AM »
The more I read about this the more I am convinced that the wrong people where in charge.
In stead of Technical and Operational people running the show, managers who only cared about their bonuses and their own asses where running the show.

On both sides of the fence too.  Everybody needs to be hung on this one.