Author Topic: Sin City 2 and Machete 2  (Read 19864 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Sin City 2 and Machete 2
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2012, 10:44:56 PM »
Nooooooooooooooooooo!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=69275

Did Jessica Alba Request A Body Double For SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR?

Jessica Alba captivated audiences with her scintillating costumes and her sultry gyrations for the role of Nancy Callahan in Robert Rodriguez's 2005 hit, Sin City. It's been seven long years since she played the stripper with a heart of gold, and during that time the 31 year-old has become a mother of two.

A source has revealed to Life and Style magazine that Jessica doesn't feel confident enough with her body this time around and would like a body double for the more risque scenes:

“She was crushed when filming began and she didn’t have her original body back so she told producers she wanted a body double. Her body is incredible, but it’s not good enough. She’s cut out cards and does the P90X Ab Ripper twice a day, but she still isn’t happy.”

"She has been chain smoking lately to keep her appetite at bay. Jessica struggled with an eating disorder in her teens and when she is under pressure to look good for a part, she can slip back into extreme behavior."

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2012, 03:39:12 AM »
Nooooooooooooooooooo!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=69275

Did Jessica Alba Request A Body Double For SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR?

Jessica Alba captivated audiences with her scintillating costumes and her sultry gyrations for the role of Nancy Callahan in Robert Rodriguez's 2005 hit, Sin City. It's been seven long years since she played the stripper with a heart of gold, and during that time the 31 year-old has become a mother of two.

A source has revealed to Life and Style magazine that Jessica doesn't feel confident enough with her body this time around and would like a body double for the more risque scenes:

“She was crushed when filming began and she didn’t have her original body back so she told producers she wanted a body double. Her body is incredible, but it’s not good enough. She’s cut out cards and does the P90X Ab Ripper twice a day, but she still isn’t happy.”

"She has been chain smoking lately to keep her appetite at bay. Jessica struggled with an eating disorder in her teens and when she is under pressure to look good for a part, she can slip back into extreme behavior."

Fucking Hollywood... Chick is a dime on her WORST day, but these actresses are as bad as bodybuilders.

Always thinking they look like shit.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2012, 10:26:02 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=69409

Jaime King and Jamie Chung Join The Cast Of SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

The Hollywood Reporter reveals that Jaime King and Jamie Chung have joined the cast of Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. The sequel from Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller began shooting on Monday in Austin. They join returning cast members Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba and Rosario Dawson. King actually played the golden-haired prostitute Goldie in the first movie and returns in this film to play her twin sister, Wendy. Chung meanwhile is set to replace Devon Aoki from the first movie as the katana-wielding, roller-skating assassin Miho. Written and directed by Rodriguez and Miller, Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is currently scheduled to be released on October 4, 2013.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 07:53:28 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=69791

Sexy New Snap Of Alexa Vega From MACHETE KILLS

The actress, 24, describes her character as "a bodyguard of a whorehouse", and adds: “The first time I walked out in my outfit on set, everyone was like, ‘Wow, you’re not allowed to wear that!”. Course you are Alexa! Wear it every day if you like..

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2012, 11:28:15 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=70752

Jamie Chung Discusses Working With Robert Rodriguez On SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

When Supermodel/actress, Devon Aoki, had to drop out from Sin City: A Dame To Kill For, Jamie Chung was there to pounce on the opportunity to be the next deadly little Miho. 2005's Sin City was filled with plenty of violence, especially the scenes involving Miho, the mute female assassin.

Chung, is best known to moviegoers for playing Amber in Zack Snyder's Sucker Punch, and Stew's (Ed Helms) wife in The Hangover 2. You can currently see her on ABC's Once Upon A Time, as Mulan, the warrior princess.

ETonline: You've also stepped in for a pregnant Devon Aoki to play Miho in Sin City 2. With its stunt work and greenscreen filming, I kind of feel like all your other roles have kind of prepared you for this part.

Chung: That's so true. And Robert [Rodriguez, director] is really taking it to the next level. In terms of technology, there's so much more for him to play with. Robert is such a creative man. His work process is so fascinating to me. There's not much time to prep. You get up there and he says do it and you just do it. It's by the far the most physical role I've ever done. I'm in action hero heaven!

ETonline: In general, are you someone who meticulously plans their career or just operates on a role-to-role basis?

Chung: I don't plan too far ahead, it really is one script to the next. I'm such a scrapper, I'll take whatever comes my way. That's why I get a lot of leftovers. But when those leftovers are Sin City 2, I won't complain. The goal is to constantly create and keep moving – if you have movement going forward and hopefully the work will be there to match your desires.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2012, 11:30:13 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=70921

Dennis Haysbert Replaces Michael Clarke Duncan In SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

According to the Hollywood Reporter we are in good hands when it comes to the actor that is replacing Michael Clarke Duncan in Sin City 2. That would be Allstate Insurance spokesman, Dennis Haysbert, or as many would remember, President David Palmer, on the Fox television series 24. As for me I still like to think of him as Pedro "[frick] you Jobu" Cerrano in 1989's baseball comedy, Major League.

Haysbert steps into the role of Manute, who in Frank Miller's comic, Sin City: A Dame To Kill For, which the movie is titled after, is a pivotal character. He is a henchman that works for Ava Lord and her husband. He usually is portrayed wearing a valet uniforma, being of great size, yet is unusually polite as commits terrible, unspeakable acts upon his victims.

Rodriguez and Miller have provided the Hollywood Reporter with an official statement:
"Manute is a character that has been part of the heart of the Sin City tales and the late Michael Clarke Duncan beautifully established that role on screen. We could not tell the story of Sin City: A Dame to Kill For without Manute and are thrilled to welcome Dennis Haysbert to the cast."

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2012, 12:37:07 AM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=71371

Dennis Haysbert Discusses His Role As 'Manute' In SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

"I haven't finished working out to the capacity that I need to, but he's going to be different," Dennis Haysbert told SuperheroHype when asked about about shaving his head and bulking up for the role of 'Manute' in Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. "This is playing as a prequel, so it should work out." The actor, who is perhaps best known for playing 'President David Palmer' in 24, is of course taking over from the late Michael Clark Duncan. As for exactly how much of an impact that will have on his performance, Haysbert said: "It's going to be my character but I've spoken extensively with Frank Miller and Robert (Rodriguez) about what they want with the character and yes, it has to have some feel of what Michael did but I have to make it my own." Written and directed by Rodriguez and Miller, the actor also had this to say about what it has so far been like to work with the duo. "Robert sets up the camera and he does a lot of the hands-on directing but Frank is very astute and very good at watching from a distance and just coming in and popping in a few things in your ear that really solidifies it. Because he comes from that comic book approach and everything is storyboarded so you have a clear idea as to what you want to do and what he wants. It's a very cool process." Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is currently scheduled to be released on October 4, 2013.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2013, 09:05:21 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=72000

Crystal McCahill Shares Images Of Her Character From SIN CITY 2

The sometime Playboy Playmate Tweeted two snaps of herself : one in costume, and one seemingly official (but blurry) character poster from Robert Rodriguez's Sin City: A Dame To Kill For.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2013, 10:18:07 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=72275

UPDATE: Joseph Gordon-Levitt Joins SIN CITY 2; Won't Star In GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

New York, NY January 7, 2013 – Dimension Films announced today that Joseph Gordon-Levitt (LOOPER, THE DARK KNIGHT RISES) is joining the all-star cast as one of the lead characters in the highly anticipated SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR. The film is the follow up to co-directors Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller’s 2005 visually groundbreaking film, FRANK MILLER’S SIN CITY. Other major casting announcements will continue to follow.

Gordon-Levitt will play “Johnny,” a cocky gambler who disguises a darker mission to destroy his most foul enemy at his best game.

"Johnny is a new character in the Sin City world and we are excited for what Joseph will bring to the role," said Rodriguez and Miller.

Gordon-Levitt most recently wrote, directed and stars in DON JON’S ADDICTION which will premiere this month at Sundance and also stars Scarlett Johansson and Julianne Moore.

SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR weaves together two of Miller’s classic stories with new tales in which the town’s most hard boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more repulsive inhabitants.

The ensemble includes already announced original cast members Academy Award® nominee Mickey Rourke as “Marv,” Jessica Alba as “Nancy,” Rosario Dawson as “Gail,” and Jaime King as “Goldie/Wendy” with new cast members Dennis Haysbert as “Manute,” and Jamie Chung as “Miho”. Production is underway at Rodriguez’s Troublemaker Studios in Austin, Texas.

The original SIN CITY broke new ground with its iconic stylish look. SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR will not only bring fans back to the world that Miller and Rodriguez created, but also add a new dimension by bringing their unique visual style to life in 3D.

SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR was developed by Frank Miller based upon his graphic novel, with a screenplay by Miller and Academy Award® winner William Monahan (The Departed). The film will be released by Dimension Films in the US and Canada on October 4, 2013 and is produced by Robert Rodriguez’s Quick Draw Productions, Aldamisa, AR Films, Miramax and Solipsist.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2013, 09:15:15 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=72302

Chris Meloni Joins SIN CITY 2

Fresh off Man of Steel, Meloni has signed on to Robert Rodriguez's Sin City: A Dame To Kill For. Deadline reports that Meloni will be portraying 'surprise' a cop but he's not a supporting player, he will be one of the leads.

And from Gordon-Levitt, we have this statement from the actor about joining the Sin City 2 ensemble. “I love how the first movie uses VFX, not to make fake things look real, but to create a heightened world unburdened by the look and feel of reality. Plus, nobody makes a badass like Mr. Rodriguez.”

The film will be released by Dimension Films in the US and Canada on October 4, 2013 and is produced by Robert Rodriguez’s Quick Draw Productions, Aldamisa, AR Films, Miramax and Solipsist.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2013, 09:18:41 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=72323

Press Release: Josh Brolin To Play 'Dwight' In SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

After reportedly being looked at for a role in the anticipated Sin City sequel, Josh Brolin (Jonah Hex, Men In Black 3) has officially been cast as 'Dwight', who was played by Clive Owen in the first movie.

Today Dimension Films announced another big name that has been added to the SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR cast roster, further ramping up the ensemble – Academy Award® nominee Josh Brolin (GANGSTER SQUAD, MILK). Brolin will star as “Dwight” in the follow up to FRANK MlLLER’S SIN CITY for co-directors Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller. The part of the “Dame” has yet to be cast.

Dwight is one of the favorite characters from Miller’s books and the 2005 film. In SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR, Dwight is hunted down by the only woman he ever loved, Ava Lord, and then watches his life go straight to hell. Chronologically, this story takes place prior to “The Big Fat Kill” (featured in the film FRANK MILLER’S SIN CITY) and explains how Dwight came to have a dramatically different face.

"Dwight is a constant character throughout the Sin City world and “A Dame To Kill For” is a defining episode in his life. We’re looking forward to Josh’s take on Dwight," said Rodriguez and Miller.

Brolin will next be seen alongside Sean Penn in the Warner Bros. 1940’s police drama Gangster Squad set for release January 11, 2013. Brolin recently completed production on the Jason Reitman-directed film Labor Day opposite Kate Winslet, in addition to Spike Lee’s Oldboy, a remake of the popular Korean film. Brolin last appeared as young “Agent K” in Men in Black 3, directed by Barry Sonnenfeld and co-starring Will Smith and Emma Thompson. In 2008, Brolin was nominated for an Academy Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award and received awards from the New York Film Critics Circle and the National Board of Review for his portrayal of ‘Dan White’ in Gus Van Sant’s acclaimed film Milk. Prior to that, Brolin earned a Screen Actors Guild Award as part of an ensemble for his work in Joel and Ethan Coen’s No Country for Old Men, which also won four Academy Awards, including Best Picture and Best Director.

SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR weaves together two of Miller’s classic stories with new tales in which the town’s most hard boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more repulsive inhabitants.

The star studded ensemble includes already announced original cast members Academy Award® nominee Mickey Rourke as “Marv,” Jessica Alba as “Nancy,” Rosario Dawson as “Gail” and Jaime King as “Goldie/Wendy” with new cast members Joseph Gordon-Levitt as “Johnny,” Dennis Haysbert as “Manute” and Jamie Chung as “Miho.” Production is underway at Rodriguez’s Troublemaker Studios in Austin, Texas.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2013, 11:27:13 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=72508

Jamie King Talks SIN CITY 2

Looks as if Jamie King might not have a huge part in Sin City: A Dame To Kill For. Talking to MTV, King revealed that she's already shot her part in Robert Rodriguez's sequel. She'll be digitally inserted into scenes with the other actors.

When asked if she was returning for Sin City, King stated, "Yes, I am, I already did my part. I was the first one to shoot on the very first day." Because Sin City uses landscapes for 100% of its backdrops, King exclaimed that she was acting with 'pieces of tape.'

"You just roll with it with Robert Rodriguez because you can trust him," she said. "Literally I worked with not one single actor. I worked with literally tape. A roll of tape, and a hand."

She also reveals the no-brainer that she'll be playing both Goldie and her twin sister this time around. With a cast that includes King, Bruce Willis, Christopher Meloni, Rosario Dawson, Josh Brolin, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jamie Chung, Jessica Alba, Mickey Rourke, Dennis Haysbert and more, Sin City: A Dame To Kill For opens October 4, 2013.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2013, 11:29:43 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=72720

Robert Rodriguez's MACHETE KILLS Gets A Release Date

It has just been confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter's Borys Kit that Robert Rodriquez's Machete Kills will be released on September 13th, later this year. Principal photography took only 29 days to complete and shooting wrapped last July. There were previously rumblings that the sequel to 2010's Machete would be released in July, but this is obviously no longer the case. An image released of a very grown up Alexa Vega (Spy Kids) and the casting of Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen and Lady Gaga have resulted in the film receiving a lot of attention in the press.

Danny Trejo returns as ex-Federale agent MACHETE, who is recruited by the President of the United States for a mission which would be impossible for any mortal man – he must take down a madman revolutionary and an eccentric billionaire arms dealer who has hatched a plan to spread war and anarchy across the planet.

STARRING:

Danny Trejo as Machete Cortez
Michelle Rodriguez as Luz
Mel Gibson as Luther Voz
Jessica Alba as Sartana Rivera
Charlie Sheen as the President of the United States
Sofía Vergara as Madame Desdemona
Amber Heard as Miss San Antonio
Antonio Banderas as Gregorio Cortez
Zoe Saldana as Liza
Vanessa Hudgens as Cereza
Cuba Gooding Jr. as El Cameleón
Alexa Vega as KillJoy
William Sadler as Sheriff Doakes
Lindsay Lohan as April Booth
Lady Gaga as La Chameleón

RELEASE DATE: September 13th, 2013.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2013, 09:34:07 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=72967

Robert Rodriguez Talks Bruce Willis' Return For SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

The director also reveals a bit more info about Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character, says he plays a gambler out to beat the biggest villain in Sin City at his own game. We're likely to get casting news on Ava Lord in the coming weeks.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2013, 10:35:46 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=72865

Ray Liotta, Juno Temple & Jeremy Piven Join SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

The ever growing cast of Sin City: A Dame To Kill For is shaping up to be something pretty special. In addition to Joseph Gordon Levitt and Josh Brolin, The Playlist now cite sources close to the production as confirming that Ray Liotta (Killing Them Softly, The Iceman), Juno Temple (The Dark Knight Rises, Killer Joe) and Jeremy Piven (Entourage) have also signed up. They say their roles are being kept secret for now, but would any fans of Frank Miller's Sin City comics care to venture a guess? I reckon given Liotta's penchant for playing bad guys that he might be Damian Lord, wife of the "dame to kill for" herself, Ava - who is yet to be cast. I can't imagine that will be Juno Temple though, and I have no clue who Piven might be (it's been a while since I read it!). Anyway, in addition to Brolin and Levitt they join the returning Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, Jaime King and newcomers Dennis Haysbert and Jamie Chung. The movie is set to open October 4th.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2013, 02:02:48 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=73256

Jessica Alba Teases Her Role In Robert Rodriguez's SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

Vulture managed to catch up with Jessica Alba at Sundance to ask her what fans should expect when she returns as exotic dancer 'Nancy' in this September's Sin City: A Dame To Kill For. While she didn't divulge any plot details, she did offer up some very good news; we can expect to see plenty more in the way of those dancing scenes from the first movie. "I had to learn a bunch of dance sequences for it," she said. "I do a lot more dancing in this one. It was kind of crazy. It was very, very difficult, and you’ll see why." Pretty intriguing, eh? You can check out one of Alba's most memorable scenes from Sin City below. Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is currently scheduled to be released on October 4, 2013

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2013, 11:33:52 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=73435

Julia Garner Joins The Cast Of SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

As we await the announcement of who Robert Rodriguez has chosen to play Ava Lord in his Sin City follow up, the casting news for the minor roles keep on coming. The latest comes from Deadline, who report that Perks Of Being A Wallflower/Martha Macy May Marlene actress Julia Garner has joined the impressive cast of the adaptation of Frank Miller's classic comic series. The name of her character isn't given, but apparently she "will play a young stripper opposite Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s Johnny". Since pretty much every female character in Sin City is either a stripper or a prostitute, this doesn't really harrow it down. But - just like Juno Temple - it is possible she'll be Shelly, who was played by the late Brittany Murphy in the first film. Garner can be seen next in The Last Exorcism sequel.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2013, 11:42:41 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=73446

Eva Green Cast As The Dame In SIN CITY Sequel

Eva Green (Casino Royale) has joined the cast as the Dame (Ava Lord) in Robert Rodriguez's Sin City: A Dame to Kill For. After much speculation and a much earlier (years earlier) rumor that the role would go to Angelina Jolie, Eva Green has been selected for the titular role. Filming is already underway in Texas in Rodriguez's personal film studio and some of the cast have even filmed all their scenes. Because the entire film is shot on a green screen, Rodriguez will shoot the film piecemeal, as the actors and actresses schedule allows and then stitch everything together in post. More than a few of the cast have revealed that they've shot scenes opposite a tennis ball.

Frank Miller is serving as co-director, in keeping with the previous film. Green is also part of another Miller project, the 300 prequel/sequel, 300: Rise of an Empire.

In a press release, Rodrigeuz and Miller stated, “Ava Lord is one of the most deadly and fascinating residents of Sin City. From the start, we knew that the actor would need to be able to embody the multifaceted characteristics of this femme fatale and we found that in Eva Green."

In all probability, this rounds out a star studded cast that includes Bruce Willis, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Mickey Rourke, Clive Owen, Josh Brolin, Christopher Meloni, Jamie Chung, Jeremy Piven, Ray Liotta, Roasrio Dawson, Juno Temple, and Julia Garner.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2013, 09:58:10 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=73499

Lindsay Lohan Is NOT In MACHETE KILLS

MTV News Josh Horowitz sat down with director Robert Rodriguez to discuss his new Machete film. During the chat Josh asked if Lindsay Lohan would be back to reprise her role as April Booth, as has been assumed by most media outlets for the past year.

"No, she's not in it. We thought to bring her back because we like that character, but it didn't fit into the story."

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2013, 12:22:29 AM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=74355

BTS Photo Of Josh Brolin Filming SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2013, 09:58:39 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=75508

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Talks SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

Most of the actors involved with Robert Rodriguez's Sin City sequel will be able to go read the source material to draw inspiration for their characters from, but Joseph Gordon-Levitt won't have that luxury! He's playing a brand new character in a brand new story called "The Long Dark Night". In an interview with SHH, the young actor addresses this, while also revealing which other cast members we can expect to see him share scenes with.

"It's interesting. They wanted to have a movie where fans of the books would still be able to look forward to something new and unexpected, so they added a story. I remember being really intrigued by that and I was really looking forward to, ‘Oh that will be so interesting to have the actual comics to refer to as an actor' but no I didn't. I saw Bruce and Mickey (Rourke) and I have a scene together, and Jessica (Alba). I was so stoked."

We know that most of his screentime will be shared with a young stripper played by Julia Garner however. Gordon-Levitt has finished shooting his scenes for Sin City: A Dame To Kill For which hits theaters October 3rd.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2013, 11:13:06 AM »
Machete Kills trailer

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2013, 11:44:44 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=81757

SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR Delayed Until 2014

While it was originally set to be released on October 4th, 2013, the new release date for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For is August 22nd, 2014. No reason has been given for the delay. The sequel to 2005's Sin City weaves together two of Frank Miller's classic stories with new tales in which the town’s most hard boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more repulsive inhabitants. Directed by Miller and Robert Rodriguez, the impressive cast includes Eva Green, Jessica Alba, Mickey Rourke, Josh Brolin, Bruce Willis, Rosario Dawson, Jaime King and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2013, 09:14:38 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=81925

Release Date Of Robert Rodriguez's MACHETE KILLS Pushed Back

It has today been revealed that Open Road have pushed back the release date of Machete Kills from September 13th, 2013 to October 4th, 2013. Directed by Robert Rodriguez, this is the second of his movies to suffer a release date delay this week (the other being Sin City: A Dame to Kill For which was shifted all the way to next August). Thankfully, the wait for Machete Kills is nowhere near as bad.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2014, 12:48:54 PM »
Sin City: A Dame To Kill For Official Trailer #1