Author Topic: Romano believes Mike Ohearn is natural  (Read 25965 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Romano on Mike Ohearn
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2021, 06:31:07 AM »
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2021, 06:34:18 AM »
O'Hearn is the "male" version of Monica Brant.

Who's the "female" version..?

;D
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2021, 06:52:59 AM »

;D

;D  ;D  Excellente'!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2021, 08:09:56 AM »
Consider this: Levrone is on record, recently, saying he thinks O'Hearn is a lifetime natural. Do you think O'Hearn is natural? Do you think Levrone actually believes that BS? He doesn't.
They do this kind of shit for a laugh.

I have commented on the "tests" at the IFBB Universe. If you're not in the know you don't know how corrupt the org is. I've said that there is effectively no testing at the Universe. Milos has detailed the corruption at this show. This is the truth: practically NO contestant goes into that show even attempting to beat the test, they all go in fully loaded. Yet each year some go pro. How come? Yes a few may be made examples of so it looks good on paper. I've known competitors at this show, was at the Universe coaching one athlete a few years back. Fully loaded. There was no need for Dobson or whoever to be "sophisticated."

Again, if that's the case, why didn't any of the other guys try to beat the test and go to the Universe to turn pro (especially knowing that, unlike the previous years' heavyweight champions, Kevin wasn't doing that show)?

All these serious discussions regarding what these guys have said in magazines are sad. It's all bullshit. These guys sit discussing the things they said and sit there laughing among themselves.

What someone like Flex says about Ronnie, come on, it's not meant to be taken at face value. When they say Ronnie was natural they mean he wasn't taking things seriously, not that he was actually natural.

As an aside, fucking Flex is now selling fucking smilax to poor kids. He may have lost his kidneys and leg but there's no excuse for that shit.

So, you call competing at the Nationals, winning the Universe, and turning pro (placing respectably and even winning a show) as not "taking things seriously". I beg to differ, as I do with this notion that Ronnie start injecting the instant his hand touched those Orbaton weights.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2021, 08:39:33 AM »
With Ronnie, he just genuinely doesn't seem very intelligent. Remember on the Joe Rogan show he said that on the off season he was 3% body fat and on stage around 1%?

Ronnie might not seem that intelligent, but  for some reason they always exaggerate in their favor, claiming body fat lower than it Was/is , arms bigger than reality , And those who rarely admit drug use always say it’s been very low dosages compared to what the rest of the IFBB uses.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2021, 09:54:31 AM »
So, you call competing at the Nationals, winning the Universe, and turning pro (placing respectably and even winning a show) as not "taking things seriously". I beg to differ, as I do with this notion that Ronnie start injecting the instant his hand touched those Orbaton weights.

Taking things seriously is relative. You could argue that someone like Lee Priest never took drug use seriously, as in doing anything and everything possible to win.
Lee Priest has told the story many times where Hany was said to have been training him. Hany gave Lee a list of 8 or 9 drugs to use. Lee played along and had Hany thinking he was doing the cycle but later said he did what he always had done, 3 or 4 drugs at a time. That's why Lee never really worked with a coach. Lee told MD that Hany never helped him, all he did was tell him to do a ton of drugs. Lee said Hany was pissed when the interview came out.

Many good bodybuilders are uncoachable which is why some gurus hate working with males as they never do what is instructed. Females usually do what they are told to do. That's what some if them say.

I believe someone like Ronnie probably did do what Chad told him to do. Probably did shoot as much as was instructed. It's often said that bodybuilders will take anything and everything and that drugging a lot if easy. Nothing is further from the truth. Many bodybuilders are extremists and will do a lot but anyone in top level bodybuilding knows how mentally hard it is to take a ton of drugs day in and day out.
Chad said Ronnie did exactly as he was told. He became the GOAT in manh peoples eyes but he also crashed and burned, though still alive.

That's what I mean by serious. There are levels to drug use. Basic mickey mouse cycles vs doing whatever it takes.

I posted the Vic Richards interview. Another dude that would have been uncoachable. But imagine if some Kamikaze guru had gotten hold of him. He might be dead now but he might have been the best of all time.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2021, 10:04:30 AM »
Taking things seriously is relative. You could argue that someone like Lee Priest never took drug use seriously, as in doing anything and everything possible to win.
Lee Priest has told the story many times where Hany was said to have been training him. Hany gave Lee a list of 8 or 9 drugs to use. Lee played along and had Hany thinking he was doing the cycle but later said he did what he always had done, 3 or 4 drugs at a time. That's why Lee never really worked with a coach. Lee told MD that Hany never helped him, all he did was tell him to do a ton of drugs. Lee said Hany was pissed when the interview came out.

Many good bodybuilders are uncoachable which is why some gurus hate working with males as they never do what is instructed. Females usually do what they are told to do. That's what some if them say.

I believe someone like Ronnie probably did do what Chad told him to do. Probably did shoot as much as was instructed. It's often said that bodybuilders will take anything and everything and that drugging a lot if easy. Nothing is further from the truth. Many bodybuilders are extremists and will do a lot but anyone in top level bodybuilding knows how mentally hard it is to take a ton of drugs day in and day out.
Chad said Ronnie did exactly as he was told. He became the GOAT in manh peoples eyes but he also crashed and burned, though still alive.

That's what I mean by serious. There are levels to drug use. Basic mickey mouse cycles vs doing whatever it takes.

I posted the Vic Richards interview. Another dude that would have been uncoachable. But imagine if some Kamikaze guru had gotten hold of him. He might be dead now but he might have been the best of all time.

Please look at Ronnie today.

He will do whatever it takes to continue to pursue whatever dream/goal he may have.

Is he using drugs now, just to train pain free?

Was he natural when he turned pro? Does it matter, he wasnt winning anything until he committed to a drug protocol (because, based on his videos, we know he wasnt doing extreme dieting).

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2021, 10:46:16 AM »
he criticised pros of today about not dieting hard enough to compete when he was swilling his chicken with bottle after bottle of barbacue sauce.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2021, 11:37:14 AM »

Please look at Ronnie today.

He will do whatever it takes to continue to pursue whatever dream/goal he may have.

Is he using drugs now, just to train pain free?

Was he natural when he turned pro? Does it matter, he wasnt winning anything until he committed to a drug protocol (because, based on his videos, we know he wasnt doing extreme dieting).

He is on a lot of drugs, androgens and narcotics.

His dieting was maybe extreme in the sense that he was eating that chicken and rice for years. The barbecue sauce was necessary to keep getting it down. Chad said he simply factored in a certain amount of sauce for each meal. He obviously did diet hard and did eat large amounts off season.

Bostin Loyd said he has seen many plans for different guys Chad preps and protein is always 650 to 750 grams per day. Imagine how much for peak Ronnie.
Chad uses Marinol (THC, appetite/nausea drug) and Megace (progesterone, HIV wasting drug for appetite).
You could argue that 750 grams of protein is idiotic but getting that down day after day from meat is a job.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2021, 11:40:40 AM »

His dieting was maybe extreme in the sense that he was eating that chicken and rice for years. The barbecue sauce was necessary to keep getting it down. Chad said he simply factored in a certain amount of sauce for each meal. He obviously did diet hard and did eat large amounts off season.

Bostin Loyd said he has seen many plans for different guys Chad preps and protein is always 650 to 750 grams per day. Imagine how much for peak Ronnie.
Chad uses Marinol (THC, appetite/nausea drug) and Megace (progesterone, HIV wasting drug for appetite).
You could argue that 750 grams of protein is idiotic but getting that down day after day from meat is a job.

Ronnie always used shakes..

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2021, 11:47:15 AM »

Good points, eating that much food, especially considering prime Ronnie, is insane. That is extreme dieting.The bbq sauce probably wasnt that big of a deal but I was looking at it from my perspective as a competitor.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2021, 03:31:20 PM »

;D
Bro...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2021, 03:59:42 PM »
Not only does Ohearn have the greatest genetics ever they defy nature. Every male on the planet has a gradual drop in their natural test production in their 40's. Yet Mike looks exactly the same or better than how he looked In his 20's at 52yrs old. 52yrs old 250lbs 6% bf year round natty. Just amazing

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2021, 05:29:12 PM »
Ohearn has the same roided look like any king of the local gym type that are on the sauce. Look at the veins not natty
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2021, 07:50:07 PM »
So, ohearn goes through the trouble of Botox, plastic surgery, hair pieces/transplants, in which he’s obsessed with his looks (understandable since that’s making him money) but decides to stay natural with no test, or gh. Yes, that makes a lot of sense considering test and gh would do wonders for someone his age and give his skin the youthful glow and elasticity. Makes a lot of sense, doesn’t it

Who actually believes this stuff, in this day with social media and more people open about drug use?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #115 on: April 18, 2021, 09:19:11 PM »
Ronnie always used shakes..

Yes a couple of 70 gram whey shakes but also like 6-7 meals of 12oz of meat for Chad's low level amateur competitors.

Who actually believes this stuff, in this day with social media and more people open about drug use?

It's the "why would they lie?" MCWAY logic. Why would someone like Levrone cover for O'Hearn? That's why many believe it.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2021, 01:30:12 AM »
So, ohearn goes through the trouble of Botox, plastic surgery, hair pieces/transplants, in which he’s obsessed with his looks (understandable since that’s making him money) but decides to stay natural with no test, or gh. Yes, that makes a lot of sense considering test and gh would do wonders for someone his age and give his skin the youthful glow and elasticity. Makes a lot of sense, doesn’t it

This is just common sense and applied logic. Mike is going full bore on every aspect of his appearance yet is supposed to neglect the one that his life and career depend on. Sarcopenia is a condition that affects everyone no matter what. You can slow it down but you can't eliminate it. Everybody, juicer and natural alike, will lose muscle as they get older. Mike has not only maintained but added muscle mass to an already advanced physique since he was in his thirties.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2021, 10:47:52 AM »
Is O'Hearn truly natty? ???

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2021, 10:58:36 AM »
Is O'Hearn truly natty? ???

Please shut the fuck up.  Thank you.
a

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2021, 11:45:50 AM »
Please shut the fuck up.  Thank you.
No you shut up

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 19, 2021, 01:44:11 PM »
It's the "why would they lie?" MCWAY logic. Why would someone like Levrone cover for O'Hearn? That's why many believe it.

It defies logic.

How would Levrone know? It's not like these guys share pins together. ;D

This argument is so silly.

It's obvious the guy is juiced to the tits.

O'hearn is the only person who knows the truth and he is obviously lying his ass off.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2021, 02:38:12 PM »
Yes a couple of 70 gram whey shakes but also like 6-7 meals of 12oz of meat for Chad's low level amateur competitors.

And Levrone is the last person anyone should believe, like I’ve mentioned he lied about his age, his height, and can’t even remember how old he is until it benefits him like the comeback at 52 years old when he actually acknowledged his age for once since he was doing all this transformation and competing over 50 to make a “statement”

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2021, 02:48:33 PM »
And it's not necessarily that O'Hearn uses "low doses" either.
No it's not multigram amounts but it's not some glorified HRT with just a liberal amount of test and GH. You can clearly see the progression of compounds and amounts through the years. Some idiots concede that yes he most likely uses now but it's just some test and GH he started late. These people are just as clueless. No, he's been on a 30 year cycle. Yes you can use for decades straight without disintegrating.

And Levrone is the last person anyone should believe, like I’ve mentioned he lied about his age, his height, and can’t even remember how old he is until it benefits him like the comeback at 52 years old when he actually acknowledged his age for once since he was doing all this transformation and competing over 50 to make a “statement”

Haha yes, he suddenly remembered his age when it suited him. Before his last show he posted X-rays of his knees to prove that they were in perfect condition. Then when he didn't do so well he had the excuse of having bad knees. Absolutely pathetic.

It defies logic.

How would Levrone know? It's not like these guys share pins together. ;D

This argument is so silly.

It's obvious the guy is juiced to the tits.

O'hearn is the only person who knows the truth and he is obviously lying his ass off.

Like I said earlier, this is all a joke to them. I bet anything that Levrone and O'Hearn have had drug talks before. It's not like O'Hearn would BS Levrone privately or any other person who knows what's up.

Another pathetic in-joke was Palumbo predicting Levrone would win. Palumbo isn't that stupid.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2021, 06:22:04 PM »
another aspect that is amazing (sarcasm) in regard to O'hearn...

i've never heard or read of him EVER having injuries, feeling aches and pains even at his age now!?

for someone who has lifted heavy for decades and never taking time off, he's never had any injuries? never feels sore and with aches and pains anywhere?...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2021, 08:02:32 PM »
another aspect that is amazing (sarcasm) in regard to O'hearn...

i've never heard or read of him EVER having injuries, feeling aches and pains even at his age now!?

for someone who has lifted heavy for decades and never taking time off, he's never had any injuries? never feels sore and with aches and pains anywhere?...

I don't know what point you are trying to make. Is it that drugs protect you from injury? They really don't. Perhaps some degenerative shit but tears and acute injuries are increased ime. Soreness is probably increased. He's had plenty of aches and pains, everyone does without exception.

Another thing which I've never seen anyone else make anywhere: steroids do not hasten recovery in the sense that you can train more, more often. Training volume and frequency almost always comes down on steroids.