Author Topic: Joe Biden admits gun control will not stop mass shootings  (Read 15162 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Joe Biden admits gun control will not stop mass shootings
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2013, 05:59:49 PM »
Where did I compare myself to either? I didn't. I said the cartoon isn't accurate because people with just rifles and motors have stifled the American War machine for decades at a time , that's the nature of war these days

I'm not a particular fan of Ted Nugent or his shitty music , although he does speak some truth and way to label every gun owner a right-wing nut case , and NO I'm not a member of the NRA either

And FYI they don't send SEALS to collect guns , they only go after high profile assets. 

ok....so let's pose the hypothetical.

Guns are outlawed in the US, and you own three registered legal firearms. a month from now the local sherriff comes to your door with a court order to sieze your guns. what are you going to do?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2013, 06:01:12 PM »
With the possible exception of the other nations part, there are plenty of resources available right here.
It would be impossible without the help ( money and other  resources )  from other nations.

BTW , how's your boy doing ?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2013, 06:02:37 PM »

Guns are outlawed in the US, and you own three registered legal firearms. a month from now the local sherriff comes to your door with a court order to sieze your guns. what are you going to do?

Groink
steroids and
perscription pills
are outlawed
have they come
nocking on
your door

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2013, 06:03:35 PM »
It would be impossible without the help ( money and other  resources )  from other nations.

BTW , how's your boy doing ?
He's doing well, holding him right now actually. My priorities certainly changed. Lol.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2013, 06:09:00 PM »
He's doing well, holding him right now actually. My priorities certainly changed. Lol.

I'm glad he's doing well , yeah my priorities have changed radically ,I'm a totally different person now  after having a kid.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2013, 06:11:03 PM »

Hard to say , but this I know , I've never been in trouble with the law and if by fiat than made me into a criminal , I don't have to and wouldn't hand over my firearms , not bravado or posturing but I'm not just handing over my firearms because some politician said so

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2013, 06:14:45 PM »
Obama essentially flooded the market with his silly rhetoric .. He's actually made it worse...

That's what he does for a living.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2013, 06:16:54 PM »
Hard to say , but this I know , I've never been in trouble with the law and if by fiat than made me into a criminal , I don't have to and wouldn't hand over my firearms , not bravado or posturing but I'm not just handing over my firearms because some politician said so

I believe his hypothetical is that a search and seizure team is standing over you with rifles pointed at you, are you going to hand them over or take the round/go to jail?

It's kind of a no shit hypothetical, because the government doesn't have the kind of manpower or resources to pull off such a massive undertaking (confiscating all the firearms before the citizens started to organize and react)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2013, 06:18:26 PM »
their opposition would have,haha:

-nukes

-best navy worldwide

-best airforce ever

-heavy artillery, their houses would be blown off their property grounds from 2miles away.

haha now imagine the average redneck with "assault" rifle ;D

They had all that during Vietnam , Iraq and Afghanistan. the nature of war has changed no more guys in uniforms fighting for land

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2013, 06:19:25 PM »
their opposition would have,haha:

-nukes

-best navy worldwide

-best airforce ever

-heavy artillery, their houses would be blown off their property grounds from 2miles away.

haha now imagine the average redneck with "assault" rifle ;D

1st 2 are irrelevant. No government is going to nuke themselves, and the Navy would be extremely limited in an American civil war. Not to mention that again, you are operating under the huge assumption that the citizens serving in the military would be just fine with turning their weapons on their fellow citizens.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2013, 06:23:20 PM »
They had all that during Vietnam , Iraq and Afghanistan. the nature of war has changed no more guys in uniforms fighting for land

Don't worry about galeniko, it is in his bloodline to run like a coward in the face of trouble.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2013, 06:24:06 PM »
Don't worry about galeniko, it is in his bloodline to run like a coward in the face of trouble.

;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2013, 06:25:20 PM »
I believe his hypothetical is that a search and seizure team is standing over you with rifles pointed at you, are you going to hand them over or take the round/go to jail?

It's kind of a no shit hypothetical, because the government doesn't have the kind of manpower or resources to pull off such a massive undertaking (confiscating all the firearms before the citizens started to organize and react)

i'm not saying that at all. i'm saying the local sheriff, who you might even know...comes to your door and says "hey Jim, sorry to bother you but you have three registered guns at this adress, i'm going to need those guns"

you really think anyone with a brain and a family, and any kind of career, is going to throw it all away and become a fugitive so they can keep their guns?

people aren't going to fight back...lol

nobody wants to die

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2013, 06:27:35 PM »

Go out the back door with guns jump on my motorcycle the guns, go to the mountains and hide out.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2013, 06:30:25 PM »
Once a few law enforcement people get killed w this bullshit - they will think twice about raiding peoples homes.  

Cops dont want to die either.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2013, 06:30:48 PM »

X1000

Comparing  Vietnam ,Afghanistan with Ted Nutgun , Narcisdeity ...............is fucking retarded ,

The American Government know who you are ,they speak your language  ,they know where you live , they know where you work ,how much money you make ,what  car you drive , they know your family ............etc
The reality is  that 99% of American citizens are bunch of pussies ( yes you too Tony mctones ) and like Mindspin said they would fold in less than 2 sec .
The revolution has to start from scratch by  a real man  that rejects passivity, accepts responsibility, and leads courageously for the greater reward  and also  he would need help from other real men and foreign nations .

LOL dont know why I got singled out in this, but I will say thanks for getting my name right.

I never claimed to be some billy bad ass and you dont have to be to see the writing on the wall. First you guys seem to think the govt knows where all the guns are. If that were the case we wouldnt be talking about gun bans as they would just go to the criminals that have them and take theirs.

The govt isnt going to go house to house searching for guns and if they do you can bet your idiotic ass most would hide their guns and some would straight refuse resulting in jail for most and death for some.

The govt isnt going to nuke itself and its going to try and limit innocent causalties. Meaning they arent going to be conducting airstrikes in neighborhoods. ::) goodness gracious you guys are dense.

They try to limit causalties in foreign air strikes you really think they are just going to kill everyone regardless of if they own a gun or not?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2013, 06:31:02 PM »

navy is very usefull, not just as agression tool.they can make sure no goods coming your way from anywhere etc.

Canada/Mexico broseph. And again, you're making the huge assumption that everyone in the Navy is going to be cool with that.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2013, 06:31:06 PM »

thats right, im not stupid enough to fight for someones flag or religious beliefs.

That's what they all say.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2013, 06:31:09 PM »
i'm not saying that at all. i'm saying the local sheriff, who you might even know...comes to your door and says "hey Jim, sorry to bother you but you have three registered guns at this adress, i'm going to need those guns"

you really think anyone with a brain and a family, and any kind of career, is going to throw it all away and become a fugitive so they can keep their guns?

nobody wants to die

Groink the founding fathers had a LOT to lose and yet they did it , I'm  NOT comparing myself to them but this country was founded on people who have had enough and by people who believed in something bigger than themselves

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2013, 06:33:38 PM »
Once a few law enforcement people get killed w this bullshit - they will think twice about raiding peoples homes.  

Cops dont want to die either.  

Yep local cops will be pissing their pants.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2013, 06:33:42 PM »

nobody wants to die
first youre assuming that the govt knows where all the guns are, if they did we wouldnt need to talk about banning guns, gun free zones etc. b/c they would just confiscate the guns from criminals.

FACT is the govt doesnt know who owns guns and who doesnt.

SECOND youre assuming that all gun owners are just going to give their guns up instead of hide them, saying they sold them or resisting at the expense of jail time and YES even death.

Dont you live in New Jersey or there abouts Groink?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2013, 06:34:18 PM »

Groink
too worried
about getting
high to be
conserned with
gun laws

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2013, 06:34:49 PM »

Groink
too worried
about getting
artificail muscles to be
conserned with
gun laws

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2013, 06:36:43 PM »
they didnt go full out in these, cept iraq for a bit.

the iraquis been armed too, btw.lol
navy is very usefull, not just as agression tool.they can make sure no goods coming your way from anywhere etc.

thats right, im not stupid enough to fight for someones flag or religious beliefs.

yes but there going to go full out on american soil right?

drop nukes, kill indescriminately, not worry about innocent causalties?

RIGHT, RIGHT ::)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2013, 06:37:49 PM »
Without the second amendment, we cannot defend the rest if them.

The Evil in the world likes an unarmed citizenry.