Author Topic: How to get muscle?  (Read 1967 times)

Jayden

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
How to get muscle?
« on: October 29, 2022, 01:40:40 AM »
Hey guys! Im 19 and I want to start losing weight and gaining muscle so I can feel better and also show off a little lol.
Im 176 cms tall and I weigh around 85kg. I was looking for some tips to start gaining muscle. Im trying to get a good
looking body for the next summer and im not sure of what the best things to do. Ive got a lot of fat in my lower back and in my thighs as well as all over my body i guess. Can anybody help me out?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: How to get muscle?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2022, 04:13:35 AM »
Lift weights, eat less.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 09:34:00 PM »
What country do you live in?   Are there YMCA's there? (Or its equivalent?) Resistance exercise...…

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2022, 09:35:08 AM »
Hey guys! Im 19 and I want to start losing weight and gaining muscle so I can feel better and also show off a little lol.
Im 176 cms tall and I weigh around 85kg. I was looking for some tips to start gaining muscle. Im trying to get a good
looking body for the next summer and im not sure of what the best things to do. Ive got a lot of fat in my lower back and in my thighs as well as all over my body i guess. Can anybody help me out?

do you have any training history?

lamarclark09

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2023, 01:12:09 AM »
There are numerous ways to get fit and look stunning, you just need to do some sort of workout, focus on yourself, and make a proper plan of your routine, then you'll be able to achieve your fitness goals. Cardio workout plans are best for losing weight and making you stronger and fit.
Workout Plan for Lower Body
Squats
Rest
High Knee
Butt kicks
Rest
Complete 3 sets
Workout for Upper Body
Jumping Jacks
Rest
Burpees
Rest
Push Ups
Rest
Complete 3 sets
These workouts are really beneficial for your health and also give you a better posture and ultimately enhance your beauty.