Author Topic: Top 10 Endangered species  (Read 7658 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Top 10 Endangered species
« on: November 20, 2010, 04:13:43 PM »
1.   Black Rhino
2.   Giant Panda - 50-100 in wild?  wtf is wrong with the chinese govt?
3.   Tiger
4.   Beluga Sturgeon
5.   Goldenseal - Plant
6.   Alligator Snapping Turtle
7.   Hawksbill Turtle
8.   Big Leaf Mahogany
9.   Green-Cheeked Parrot
10.   Mako Shark

what should be done about asian countries?  basically...every animal on an endangered species list is either a voodoo home remedy or an $100 bowl of soup in some asian country.

i know there are other factors but they, asians, are putting the most stress on exotic wild life.

anyway...  

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: TOP 10 ENDANGERED SPECIES
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 04:14:46 PM »
There are black Rhino's !?... wow, thought they were all gray,

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 04:28:17 PM »
the chinese river dolphin just went extinct in the past few years

these people in asian and india and africa...........these fucking disgusting savages who just hunt and hunt until species are extant for no reason buyt to salvage things from the animal that they dont need, like their furs, tusks, and fucking penises

...............this subject makes me shake with anger

i would rather see the ENTIRE continent of ASIA die then one more goddamn panda bear or one more tiger.........fucking disgusting people

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 04:30:45 PM »
i have to agree with u!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 04:39:39 PM »
1.   Black Rhino
2.   Giant Panda - 50-100 in wild?  wtf is wrong with the chinese govt?
3.   Tiger
4.   Beluga Sturgeon
5.   Goldenseal - Plant
7.   Hawksbill Turtle
8.   Big Leaf Mahogany
10.   Mako Shark
11.      Heterosexual white male

what should be done about asian countries?  basically...every animal on an endangered species list is either a voodoo home remedy or an $100 bowl of soup in some asian country.

i know there are other factors but they, asians, are putting the most stress on exotic wild life.

anyway...  
:o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2010, 05:10:26 PM »
Panda is delicious  ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2010, 05:14:43 PM »

these people in asian and india and africa...........these fucking disgusting savages who just hunt and hunt until species are extant for no reason buyt to salvage things from the animal that they dont need, like their furs, tusks, and fucking penises

i would rather see the ENTIRE continent of ASIA die then one more goddamn panda bear or one more tiger.........fucking disgusting people

Yeah, seriously.. what kind of fucked up people eat dogs and cats... I mean for fuck's sake

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2010, 05:17:06 PM »
Yeah, seriously.. what kind of fucked up people eat dogs and cats... I mean for fuck's sake

dude, they eat tiger dicks trying to make their awful little 3 inch dicks grow

they are terrible people

has anyone seen that documentary on the dolphin slaughter they do in japan..........its indescribable what they do, its so terrible
\
\
\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2010, 05:36:57 PM »

you do remember those black and white photos of American hunters standing proudly next to all the mountain lions that they've killed? Or the red wolves, which were recently (the 90s) reintroduced to the Carolinas. It's one of the main reasons why the deer populations have grown considerably, their natural enemies have been killed off. At the turn of the century, these abd other predators were called "varmots", and a mass extermination was gleefully enacted...look at the American Bison...people taking trains just to shoot them. Estimates suggest that their could have been millions if not billions of American bison...also the American Passenger Pigeon, whose flocks numbered in the billions, but killed off due to meat, called "Negro" or slave meat, because it was cheap.

Then the American Egret which was endangered because Northern women liked to have the feathers in their hats, so too the Ivory Billed Woodpecker, the largest species...which supposedly their are sightings of one or two.

China thinks of the Panda as a money maker, only giving them out to certain countries, because they are coveted, if it wasn't for that, they wouldn't give a shit, like they could give a shit about the South Chinese tiger, or the Chinese leopard.

Most Asian and Middle Eastern countries tend to tie in animal bodyparts to sexual aids...don't know too much about African cultures, but usually herbs, plants, etc play a part in that department. But they will use animal/human parts for voodoo or witchdoctory.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 05:41:09 PM »
you do remember those black and white photos of American hunters standing proudly next to all the mountain lions that they've killed? Or the red wolves, which were recently (the 90s) reintroduced to the Carolinas. It's one of the main reasons why the deer populations have grown considerably, their natural enemies have been killed off. At the turn of the century, these abd other predators were called "varmots", and a mass extermination was gleefully enacted...look at the American Bison...people taking trains just to shoot them. Estimates suggest that their could have been millions if not billions of American bison...also the American Passenger Pigeon, whose flocks numbered in the billions, but killed off due to meat, called "Negro" or slave meat, because it was cheap.

Then the American Egret which was endangered because Northern women liked to have the feathers in their hats, so too the Ivory Billed Woodpecker, the largest species...which supposedly their are sightings of one or two.

China thinks of the Panda as a money maker, only giving them out to certain countries, because they are coveted, if it wasn't for that, they wouldn't give a shit, like they could give a shit about the South Chinese tiger, or the Chinese leopard.

Most Asian and Middle Eastern countries tend to tie in animal bodyparts to sexual aids...don't know too much about African cultures, but usually herbs, plants, etc play a part in that department. But they will use animal/human parts for voodoo or witchdoctory.

exactly, your making my point...........the  rest of the civilized world realized the importance of wildlife preservation over a century ago

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 05:47:42 PM »

i think africans in general lived in harmony with their wild life which was similar to the native american indians.  basically...killing what was needed for winter clothing and food.  

intro Euros on the landscape and the carnage began.   obivously...some africans have joined the wildlife extinction trade but i'm talking the beginnings.

anyway...

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2010, 05:50:31 PM »
There are black Rhino's !?... wow, thought they were all gray,

Racist post reported  :D
U

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2010, 06:03:36 PM »

exactly, your making my point...........the  rest of the civilized world realized the importance of wildlife preservation over a century ago
Yeah, after they killed off everything and then shit goes awry, and then mass urbanization and then reintroduction of predators. Now you have joggers being attacked and killed by mountain lions. But of course, if your ass pushes more and more into forests, and decide to go for a run, the Big Bad Wolf may not let you get to Grandma's house alive...and then you know what happens?  "We have to 'control' the population!" No, how about not building houses in the middle of forested areas and going on jogs alone.

Javan tiger, extinct, Euro Hunter...
Then there is the "canned hunts", that's when "breeders" who breed lions and tigers specifically for people to come to a cage or a enclosure and shoot them, up close. These breeders generally breed fucked up genetically and physically big cats, like that white tiger in the Billy Minnaugh thread.

China has a sanctuary for South Chinese Tigers and a breeding program to "save them", guess what they serve at the restaurant there? Fresh tiger penis...yum. Evil fuckers.

Then of course the Congo Gorillas, being killed because their parts and meat fetch money on the black market...you know there is some Euro or American with a gorilla hand ashtray somewhere. Too bad they have 2 inch cocks, or the Chinese would want to eat them too.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2010, 07:11:47 PM »

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2010, 07:17:43 PM »
  8)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2010, 09:25:05 PM »
1.   Black Rhino
2.   Giant Panda - 50-100 in wild?  wtf is wrong with the chinese govt?
3.   Tiger
4.   Beluga Sturgeon
5.   Goldenseal - Plant
7.   Hawksbill Turtle
8.   Big Leaf Mahogany
10.   Mako Shark

what should be done about asian countries?  basically...every animal on an endangered species list is either a voodoo home remedy or an $100 bowl of soup in some asian country.

anyway... 

where did you get your list?

here is what I got from WWF
http://wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/endangered_species/giant_panda/solutions/pandasuccess/

"Panda population in the wild

* In 2004, a survey counted 1,600 pandas - 40% more than were thought to exist in the 1980s."

from Wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_panda

"The giant panda lives in a few mountain ranges in central China, mainly in Sichuan province, but also in the Shaanxi and Gansu provinces.[8] Due to farming, deforestation and other development, the panda has been driven out of the lowland areas where it once lived.

The panda is a conservation reliant endangered species.[4] A 2007 report shows 239 pandas living in captivity inside China and another 27 outside the country.[9] Wild population estimates vary; one estimate shows that there are about 1,590 individuals living in the wild,[9] while a 2006 study via DNA analysis estimated that this figure could be as high as 2,000 to 3,000.[10] Some reports also show that the number of pandas in the wild is on the rise.[11][12] However, the IUCN does not believe there is enough certainty yet to reclassify the species from Endangered to Vulnerable.[1]"

I'm happy to see the number actually is going up.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2010, 10:13:32 PM »

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2010, 11:09:19 PM »
People who hunt Tigers should be killed...and I would be happy to do it.   >:(

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2010, 11:21:27 PM »

dude, they eat tiger dicks trying to make their awful little 3 inch dicks grow

they are terrible people

has anyone seen that documentary on the dolphin slaughter they do in japan..........its indescribable what they do, its so terrible
\
\
\

Seen the cove. Makes me want to become the unibomber

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2010, 01:26:28 AM »
All species have there time. No one cares if an animal hunts all of a species till they are all dead. Pandas and sharks I could do with out. And the extra deer due to  low wolf numbers makes great eating

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2010, 01:41:22 AM »
All species have there time. No one cares if an animal hunts all of a species till they are all dead. Pandas and sharks I could do with out. And the extra deer due to  low wolf numbers makes great eating
Sharks have their place, predators keep the animals in check...and the problem I have with PETA, and I expressed this in high school to them, was that they always feature the furry lovable animals, but it's okay to kill sharks, because they are "menacing" and are predators...there is no connect with their cold dark eyes. I see them as awesome, like airplanes or fighter jets of the seas. I like how the fins serve as stabilizers and hep give them lift like a plane. And how the caudal fins are shaped due to environment or their prey. How the Hammerhead uses it's head o be one of the most flexible fish out there...their a sense "beauty" in their menacing behavior...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2010, 02:02:05 AM »
jack london

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2010, 02:10:56 AM »
 :-\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2010, 02:41:48 AM »
The pandas are coming to take you away.
a

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2010, 02:51:18 AM »

I could care less about that. I love my dog but there are billions of dogs and cats.

Stop eating fucking pandas and tigers and rhino's you sick fuckers. There are countable numbers left and these people grind up their bones and snort them just so they can get a boner or cure a cold.

Assholes.
It's Hip to be Square!