Author Topic: 2013 Arnold Classic Brazil - Cedric McMillan disqualified - discuss  (Read 31729 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: Cedric Is out!
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2013, 03:24:35 PM »
Hard to see why Branch won 2 Arnold Classic titles with the head judge looking like that

Hahaha....narcissism at it's finest.

If Cedric did get kicked out of competition he's a c.unt.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: 2013 Arnold Classic Brazil - Cedric McMillan disqualified or not???
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2013, 04:47:31 PM »
I am going to get HELL from all you guys here for saying this but hey, I have to keep it real and won't sway my opinion just because it is not getbig approved.

Now should he have been disqualified? I say yes and I will tell you why. The amount of pressure in the last 5-6 days from the show is insane, your body is on it's last life line and getting up to take a piss is a fucken headache. To hold everything together is near impossible if you are going here, going there, doing this and that. basically if you have 100 things to do in the last week come show time you will look like shit cause your body is on fumes and will burn.

The proper precedure is to focus, rest and pay attention to detail and hang in there.

Now these athletes meetings are a 3-4 hour ordeal and people are zombies and walking corpse, as I said before I work at shows a dozen times a year and I attend athletes meetings every show and they are tired exausted, dying to get back to there hotel and rest, just hours before their show, the last thing they want to do is hang out at an athletes meeting.

So the bottom line is if he skips it and is allowed to compete, it poses the question? maybe he was resting in his hotel and will be fresh for battle, obviously this was not the case but the fact that the other athletes will be upset for him being able to compete after neglecting a rule will make them feel it was not fair, after all we know he would be taking food off of their table if he competes.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2013, 05:12:18 PM »
Lee Thompson has already noted Cedric's lazy demeanor on stage.  Showing up 45 minutes late just reinforces this reputation.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2013, 05:15:41 PM »
I am going to get HELL from all you guys here for saying this but hey, I have to keep it real and won't sway my opinion just because it is not getbig approved.

Now should he have been disqualified? I say yes and I will tell you why. The amount of pressure in the last 5-6 days from the show is insane, your body is on it's last life line and getting up to take a piss is a fucken headache. To hold everything together is near impossible if you are going here, going there, doing this and that. basically if you have 100 things to do in the last week come show time you will look like shit cause your body is on fumes and will burn.

The proper precedure is to focus, rest and pay attention to detail and hang in there.

Now these athletes meetings are a 3-4 hour ordeal and people are zombies and walking corpse, as I said before I work at shows a dozen times a year and I attend athletes meetings every show and they are tired exausted, dying to get back to there hotel and rest, just hours before their show, the last thing they want to do is hang out at an athletes meeting.

So the bottom line is if he skips it and is allowed to compete, it poses the question? maybe he was resting in his hotel and will be fresh for battle, obviously this was not the case but the fact that the other athletes will be upset for him being able to compete after neglecting a rule will make them feel it was not fair, after all we know he would be taking food off of their table if he competes.

Oh the ordeals of a pro athlete.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2013, 05:17:43 PM »
If he can't show up on time then he needs to go back home - simple.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2013, 05:34:28 PM »
It will set the precedent that people don't have to attend meetings to compete, which is cool.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2013, 05:44:54 PM »
He forgot to switch watches. Citizen should come out with a dual wrist watch displaying both black time and white time.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2013, 06:20:15 PM »
Chris Aceto said as of 4pm today the DQ division stood. They would not let Cedric back in. This is BS because Ed Nunn missed the meeting in Rio and was allowed to compete with no of this shit.

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2013, 06:32:42 PM »
Does this make you happy since we all know you and Cedric are on the "outs".

TEN NAMES PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!

Not at all! Cedric is a great bodybuilder and Serves the country I love and I wish him all the best in Life!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2013, 06:57:18 PM »
Not at all! Cedric is a great bodybuilder and Serves the country I love and I wish him all the best in Life!

OK! Thanks! For! Clarifying! That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2013, 07:04:51 PM »
OK! Thanks! For! Clarifying! That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2013, 07:17:20 PM »
not in the way the mayor would like him to be

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2013, 07:22:53 PM »
So it looks like Cedric McMillan missed the competitors meeting in Brazil, and therefore can't compete, as of right now, according to various tweets out there. But he is there!

So will he be on stage at prejudging?   My guess is that he will... but he better have a good excuse as to why he missed the competitor meeting...

Brazil's 3rd World Country traffic Congestion is to blame

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2013, 07:50:08 PM »
MD is reporting Cedric Mcmilan is flying out of Brazil and will not be competing in this weekends Contest!

Saw this on CNN just now :o

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2013, 08:07:11 PM »

serves the country = serving the paying schmoes in the room by the ice machine

dynamike

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2013, 08:15:34 PM »
Not at all! Cedric is a great bodybuilder and Serves the country, I love and I wish him all the best in Life!

Forgot a comma there Mayor

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2013, 10:03:45 PM »
Better get better sources of information Vince!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2013, 10:51:12 PM »
Bodybuilding is serious business.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2013, 11:25:43 PM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2013, 12:18:33 AM »

Fresh for battle?

Hahaha oh brother. Get the fuck out of here Onegayhomo.
P

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2013, 12:27:19 AM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2013, 02:43:20 AM »
Hard to see why Branch won 2 Arnold Classic titles with the head judge looking like that

Haha they let Branch Warren's biological brother judge him in a competition. Because they must be related somehow. Very alike.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2013, 02:53:35 AM »
Got my hopes up that he was out of the closet  :(
P

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2013, 03:38:46 AM »
Would love to hear Ced's take on this. His last tweet was from 18 April, https://twitter.com/CedricMcMillan

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2013, 07:13:32 AM »
Fresh for battle?

Hahaha oh brother. Get the fuck out of here Onegayhomo.
go fuck yourself bitch, why don't you dress like a woman like you did on those classic pics of yours, we can use some more entertainment around here you fucken homo :-*