Author Topic: As an Australian I say sorry to the world for our hypocrisy re drugs...  (Read 4142 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
A cool country most of the time but the drug issue is bullshit here.

The public honestly believe that aussie athletes are clean and they jump up and down when visiting athletes get busted labelling them cheats.

The thing is when aussie athletes test positive you barely hear about it or it is covered up.

Our best kayaker tested positive for steroids and also got done for being an esctasy dealer but there has been hardly any media about it yet sly gets hassled for not having a prescription for something he can get legally in LA in 10 minutes.

what a joke... aussie customs are a bunch of first class cvunts just like our cops...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: As an Australian I say sorry to the world for our hypocrisy re drugs...
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 01:12:24 PM »
Yeah whatever.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 01:13:24 PM »
True, i Hate our customs with a passion, i never order of BB.com thanks to them clowns, how do seize a protein powder FFS then send me a seizure letter, my address is most likely been flagged also

body88

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 01:13:38 PM »

The public honestly believe that aussie athletes are clean and they jump up and down when visiting athletes get busted labelling them cheats.

The thing is when aussie athletes test positive you barely hear about it or it is covered up.

Our best kayaker tested positive for steroids and also got done for being an esctasy dealer but there has been hardly any media about it yet sly gets hassled for not having a prescription for something he can get legally in LA in 10 minutes.

what a joke... aussie customs are a bunch of first class cvunts just like our cops...

lol

AVBG

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 01:15:04 PM »

don't take it so personally. At least the Aus customs are consistant..  ;D

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 01:42:11 PM »
I will tell you all some amazing customs stories one day. Let me just say that bringing in about 20 pros every year can be a nightmare. Brisbane is the worst airport in Oz. Last years pro show was the worst yet with customs. Most of the guys are smart enough to travel light. I got called in to the customs hall last year to help identify the alleged contraband that my competitors had on them. In one case it was vit c and cal-mag. One top pro was held for 6 hours and had nothing on him but vitamins. On the rare occasion that something illegal has been identified in Melbourne or Sydney, it was simply confiscated. In Brisbane one guy had 200 dbol and got fined $6000.

Here we go again.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 01:43:33 PM »
I will tell you all some amazing customs stories one day. Let me just say that bringing in about 20 pros every year can be a nightmare. Brisbane is the worst airport in Oz. Last years pro show was the worst yet with customs. Most of the guys are smart enough to travel light. I got called in to the customs hall last year to help identify the alleged contraband that my competitors had on them. In one case it was vit c and cal-mag. One top pro was held for 6 hours and had nothing on him but vitamins. On the rare occasion that something illegal has been identified in Melbourne or Sydney, it was simply confiscated. In Brisbane one guy had 200 dbol and got fined $6000.

Here we go again.

what an idiot.

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 01:46:34 PM »
Here we go again.

it wasn't Francis was it Tony?

;D

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 01:49:43 PM »
No Francis was caught in Perth 3 weeks before the show, he had a big jar of sleeping tabs that were over the counter in South Africa. He was fined but not held longer than a few of hours. The dbol was a competitor from Europe, costly ignorance.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 01:53:01 PM »
No Francis was caught in Perth 3 weeks before the show, he had a big jar of sleeping tabs that were over the counter in South Africa. He was fined but not held longer than a few of hours. The dbol was a competitor from Europe, costly ignorance.

Ohhh, european.

Eastern europe or northern?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 01:53:52 PM »

So, you're just like the U.S.?
HAHA, RON.....

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 01:55:13 PM »
Ohhh, european.

Eastern europe or northern?

Western Italy

DK II

• Getbig V

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 02:00:23 PM »
200 dbols :o what a loser, he deserves to pay $6000...tell us more stories

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2007, 02:09:17 PM »
200 dbols :o what a loser, he deserves to pay $6000...tell us more stories

hahaa, good price for 200dbols.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2007, 02:35:41 PM »
LOL. Oh, the irony: Australia being full of convicts, and all.  ;)

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2007, 03:03:23 PM »
Western Italy
How do you manage to convince the pros to come over?
Do you provide them with a source over here?

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2007, 03:05:19 PM »

I couldn't agree more. Here's a story that you will never hear the mainstream Australian media report. When I did my certificate in fitness at T.A.F.E, my lecturer told me a story about how one of the top drug testers of the the squeaky clean australian swimming team, had to quit his job because he was sick to death of the bribes he was being offered by the sponsors and agents to "look the other way" when the tests came back positive. Now you know why some of the aussie girls are starting to resemble Markus Ruhl yet the media out here says "Get off their backs, they're hard workers in the gym and they've never failed a drug test" ::). Australian sport is as rife with drugs as any other country. Believe it.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2007, 03:18:02 PM »
How do you manage to convince the pros to come over?
Do you provide them with a source over here?
oh boy like he is gonna answer that one since he doesn't hide his identity on here...

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2007, 03:44:06 PM »
Good to see that there is no shortage of crystal meth and X on our streets and in our clubs. Good work customs doing a hell of a job keeping the hard core drugs such as AAS of our streets while ignoring the every growin X and crystal meth epidemic.

Props to au customs.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2007, 03:47:19 PM »
True, i Hate our customs with a passion, i never order of BB.com thanks to them clowns, how do seize a protein powder FFS then send me a seizure letter, my address is most likely been flagged also

are u serious? i have ordered hydroxycut hardcore, and bsn products (no-xplode, nitrix, and cellmass) with no problem.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 03:52:56 PM »
Good to see that there is no shortage of crystal meth and X on our streets and in our clubs. Good work customs doing a hell of a job keeping the hard core drugs such as AAS of our streets while ignoring the every growin X and crystal meth epidemic.

Props to au customs.
ignoring? more like endorsing... plenty of customs dudes are getting RICH believe me...

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2007, 03:54:03 PM »

YES THEY ARE I GET THE THIRD DEGREE EVERYTIME I COME HOME   FUCKIN WANKERS

AVBG

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2007, 03:54:28 PM »
are u serious? i have ordered hydroxycut hardcore, and bsn products (no-xplode, nitrix, and cellmass) with no problem.

he's probably order Halodrols or some other pro-hormone :-\ and thats what got held

AVBG

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2007, 03:55:51 PM »
YES THEY ARE I GET THE THIRD DEGREE EVERYTIME I COME HOME   FUCKIN WANKERS

That's because you're a suspicious looking bastard ;D