Author Topic: My 3 phase project  (Read 181653 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: My 3 phase project
« Reply #350 on: May 31, 2011, 08:45:09 PM »
No offense DJ...You won't be hitting 165 @ 7% anytime soon...At least if you don't change your training and eating methods..Hope this helps..

This week:

Phase 3. I will attempt to lose 5 LBS of body-fat, while adding 2.5 inches to my arms...

None taken man, and you are entitled to your beliefs. I could go back to some of your posts/predicitons at the start of this thread, and show how I have already proved you wrong, but I'll just let it be ;)

And of course I have changed my eating methods, by upping my cals greatly. I've gone from 500-700 daily cals to 2000-2500 cals daily.

I'm curious, what do you find wrong with my training methods exactly? I have NEVER claimed that there is only one correct way to train, but there is ONLY ONE WAY TO PROGRESS, that being... PRGRESSIVE OVERLOAD. So if one's training method leads them to practice and apply PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD, then they are on the right path 8) And yes, my method has allowed me to apply this guiding principle.

I have a question for those of you who don't think that it's possible to gain muscle very quickly. How is it possible that David Hudlow addded 18.5 pounds of lean muscle in less than 2 weeks, while adding nearly an inch and a half to each arm?

18-1/2 Pounds of Muscle in Two Weeks

Drew Baye: That 18-1/2 pounds of muscle built by David Hudlow in two weeks seems almost too good to be true. Is there anything I’m missing here?

Ellington Darden: Actually, I understated the time period. The 18-1/2 pounds of muscle occurred in 11 days, not 14. He registered no weight gain during days 12, 13, and 14, so I just called it two weeks to keep it in line with the other two-week plans in the book. I took accurate measurements of Hudlow before and after, as well as photos of him from the front and back, which you can examine in the HIT book on page 202, so I’ve tried to present the results in as factual a way as possible.

I know a lot of people believe that adding that much muscle so quickly is impossible. That’s why I had Hudlow’s resting metabolic rate checked before and after the 14 days. Not surprising to me, the addition of 18-1/2 pounds of muscle increased his resting metabolic rate by 530 calories, or 28.6 calories per pound of added muscle per day. That reinforced to me that the weight gain was added muscle and not just water brought about from the creatine loading. (The before-and-after photos confirmed that also.) I do think, however, that the creatine monohydrate formula was responsible for from 25 to 30 percent of the results.

Try and get rid of your emotions here, and just look at this from an objective and scientific standpoint.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #351 on: May 31, 2011, 09:27:51 PM »
You are just another HIT moron....You buy the bullshit they are selling hook, line and sinker. 18.5 pounds of pure muscle in two weeks NATURALLY....ha ha ha ha Ha....that's a good one.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #352 on: May 31, 2011, 09:54:33 PM »
You are just another HIT moron....You buy the bullshit they are selling hook, line and sinker. 18.5 pounds of pure muscle in two weeks NATURALLY....ha ha ha ha Ha....that's a good one.

Translation: Hi, my name is groin, and I tried to make gains naturally but couldn't, so I went on the sause but ended up claiming natural status just so I could impress some nameless fellas on an internet bodybuilding forum.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #353 on: May 31, 2011, 09:56:59 PM »
None taken man, and you are entitled to your beliefs. I could go back to some of your How is it possible that David Hudlow addded 18.5 pounds of lean muscle in less than 2 weeks, while adding nearly an inch and a half to each arm?

18-1/2 Pounds of Muscle in Two Weeks

It's called steroids dummy.

What is lean muscle vs regular muscle?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: May 31, 2011, 10:20:53 PM »
Translation: Hi, my name is groin, and I tried to make gains naturally but couldn't, so I went on the sause but ended up claiming natural status just so I could impress some nameless fellas on an internet bodybuilding forum.

It's called genetics...you don't have them  :D i can understand how a skinny, weak penis licker with no strength or willpower would assume that I take gear, as you could never dream of being as powerful and muscular as i am in a million years.

You are a puny shit and everyone hates you and wishes you were dead  :D :D

Can you imagine how frustrating it must be for this unlikable asshead to watch us all joke and banter with each other, and every time he opens his stupid mouth he gets pummeled ??  HaHaHaHaHaaaaa!!!

I could easily pick you up by the throat and smash your face into a cement wall until it resembled chopped meat

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #355 on: June 01, 2011, 01:11:54 AM »
It's called genetics...you don't have them  :D i can understand how a skinny, weak penis licker with no strength or willpower would assume that I take gear, as you could never dream of being as powerful and muscular as i am in a million years.

You are a puny shit and everyone hates you and wishes you were dead  :D :D

Can you imagine how frustrating it must be for this unlikable asshead to watch us all joke and banter with each other, and every time he opens his stupid mouth he gets pummeled ??  HaHaHaHaHaaaaa!!!

I could easily pick you up by the throat and smash your face into a cement wall until it resembled chopped meat

MELTDOWN :D Touched a nerve eh?

And there you go again with your EVERYBODY/NOBODY horseshit ::) And I got news for ya, it ain't working fuckface :D

And you'll be dead long before I, old man :-* FACT

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #356 on: June 01, 2011, 01:19:38 AM »

Is this a trick question? There are three types of muscle: smooth, cardiac, and skeletal, so the muscle that we are concerned with here is skeletal muscle. So when I say lean muscle I'm referring to skeletal muscle.

When one gains weight it can be in the form of lean muscle tissue, fat tissue, water bloat, and/or holding "food in the gut". And of course what we are interested in here is adding lean muscle tissue.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: June 01, 2011, 01:48:25 AM »

MELTDOWN :D Touched a nerve eh?

And there you go again with your EVERYBODY/NOBODY horseshit ::) And I got news for ya, it ain't working fuckface :D

And you'll be dead long before I, old man :-* FACT

No.....melting down is what you are doing. You have ditched your "silly, but lovable" shtick and are visibly frustrated and angry...you even admitted your hatred of me fuels your little pussy workout....you have been owned terribly here....no denying it.

And as far as everybody thinking you are a frozen bag of penises ....show me the posts where people are sticking up for you....I'll wait.  8)

You are universally despised...plus you are bald, ugly and have a very big nose

PS.....GH15 said I have pro-caliber genetics....he called you a skinny,delusional idiot..HAHAHAAAAA

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #358 on: June 01, 2011, 02:24:59 AM »
No.....melting down is what you are doing. You have ditched your "silly, but lovable" shtick and are visibly frustrated and angry...you even admitted your hatred of me fuels your little pussy workout....you have been owned terribly here....no denying it.

And as far as everybody thinking you are a frozen bag of penises ....show me the posts where people are sticking up for you....I'll wait.  8)

You are universally despised...plus you are bald, ugly and have a very big nose

PS.....GH15 said I have pro-caliber genetics....he called you a skinny,delusional idiot..HAHAHAAAAA

Yeah sure, you aren't melting down, ok I believe it :D Just like how I believe your EVERYBODY/NOBODY horseshit :-*

P.S. gh15 never said that about me you lying shit fer brains. He said that I'm delusional if I think that I can get legit 16 inch conditioned arms naturally. And I'm cool with me him saying that, coz he is entitled to his opinion. So once again, per usual you are putting words into other peoples mouth asswipe :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #359 on: June 01, 2011, 03:50:52 AM »
If some jackass named Ellington Darden (who the f is that?) posts on the internet about gaining 18.5 pounds of pure muscle in 11 days then it must be true.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #360 on: June 01, 2011, 07:14:40 AM »

This^

....and for sure it wasn't lean muscle.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: June 01, 2011, 07:56:57 AM »
Yeah sure, you aren't melting down, ok I believe it :D Just like how I believe your EVERYBODY/NOBODY horseshit :-*

P.S. gh15 never said that about me you lying shit fer brains. He said that I'm delusional if I think that I can get legit 16 inch conditioned arms naturally. And I'm cool with me him saying that, coz he is entitled to his opinion. So once again, per usual you are putting words into other peoples mouth asswipe :D

Show me one person who likes you.  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #362 on: June 01, 2011, 08:04:39 AM »
Show me one person who likes you.  :D

He thinks Blackflagstar ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: June 01, 2011, 08:44:10 AM »

He thinks Blackflagstar ;)

Ok....I'll give him ONE PERSON.....LOL

Even though it's obvious BFRS enjoys having DJ lick his balls clean so he stays his "friend"  :D

So that's one for....about thirty against, and I'm not  exaggerating even a little.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #364 on: June 01, 2011, 12:18:22 PM »
Ok....I'll give him ONE PERSON.....LOL

Even though it's obvious BFRS enjoys having DJ lick his balls clean so he stays his "friend"  :D

So that's one for....about thirty against, and I'm not  exaggerating even a little.

This^

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: June 01, 2011, 12:34:37 PM »

This^

It made me LOL when he compared his scrawny polio physique to your respectably muscular 200 + lbs.

Half of the time i think he's just trolling

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #366 on: June 01, 2011, 12:46:13 PM »
It made me LOL when he compared his scrawny polio physique to your respectably muscular 200 + lbs.

Half of the time i think he's just trolling

That's what makes me  ::) when it comes to him...I think I'm in good shape, not great, better then some.
he posts like he's going to be in great shape when he's just going to be skinnier.

.....he use to ask so many questions it was annoying...but he never listened.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: June 01, 2011, 04:44:51 PM »

That's what makes me  ::) when it comes to him...I think I'm in good shape, not great, better then some.
he posts like he's going to be in great shape when he's just going to be skinnier.

.....he use to ask so many questions it was annoying...but he never listened.

That's the whole thing right there....STFU and do it, then you can talk all the shit in the world

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #368 on: June 02, 2011, 12:07:52 AM »
Allright, I'll try and stop with the flaming and trolling. I'll just try and stick with updating my training progress. And of course adding notes and reminders when the need arises. Remember, this is also a journal, and not just a "project".

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #369 on: June 02, 2011, 01:07:35 AM »
Just finished my "push/tri day" and no increase. Tommorrow is "pull/bi day" (which is the most important day for me, since my bis need the most attention). There are a few main pererimeters which I need to keein mind, and they are as folllows:

1. Keep the total work sets to at least 2 per day, but not more than 6 work sets max.

2. While gaining keep the frequency to every 72 hours per muscle group, and to maintain roughly once a week is all that's needed  (with the weights and reps being held constant).

3. There is such a thing as over-training, but there is also such a thing as under-training.

4. I currently train every single day, but best progress is probably found by training on a 2 on/1 off split.

Here is my current schedule:

Day 1: 1. DB Supination Curl/DB row (pre-exhust, 1 cycle)
          2. DB Concentration Curl (1 work set)

Day2: 1. Bent Lateral (1 work set)
         2. DB Shrug (1 work set)

Day 3: 1. DB Lateral/Military (pre-exhust, 1 cycle)
          2. DB Tri Ext (1 work set)
          3. Dip (1 work set)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: June 02, 2011, 10:07:00 AM »
Allright, I'll try and stop with the flaming and trolling. I'll just try and stick with updating my training progress. And of course adding notes and reminders when the need arises. Remember, this is also a journal, and not just a "project".

Why would anyone want to read your "journal" ? Seriously

I'm not going to flame the shit out of you again, but seriously, you must have a pretty high opinion of yourself....the thing is ..again, no flaming.....judging by the amount of people who ridicule you, you aren't nearly as interesting as you think you are, and you are quite arrogant to think you are "journal" worthy....

who exactly are you again in the BBing community?......that's right....NOBODY. and that's a FACT

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #371 on: June 02, 2011, 01:12:28 PM »
Why would anyone want to read your "journal" ? Seriously

I'm not going to flame the shit out of you again, but seriously, you must have a pretty high opinion of yourself....the thing is ..again, no flaming.....judging by the amount of people who ridicule you, you aren't nearly as interesting as you think you are, and you are quite arrogant to think you are "journal" worthy....

who exactly are you again in the BBing community?......that's right....NOBODY. and that's a FACT

Allright, fair enough. But I thought that I pointed out a few different times that I'm trying to "remember" just what it took for me to be decently lean and fit. Yeah I know that I don't have an outstanding body, but I was pretty lean and fit at one time in time. You see, when I see my "notes" written down in front of me like this, it really helps me to keep and stay on course. For example, that I need to train rather briefly but hard quite nearly every single day. An also that I must be careful not to over-eat.

And also, I did learn some very important things during phase 1, one of them being that I shouldn't cut calories down too low (500-700). And I also learned that 30-40 grams of protein per day was too low.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: June 05, 2011, 05:38:48 PM »
Allright, so here's a pic of me when I was near peak, with my legs in full view. This pic was taken about 3 or 4 months before my other peak pics. In this pic I'm weighing 158. As I said brutal left quad and calf :-X
monster 16 inch legs, teenage girl sized M bike shorts, posing in the University of Delusion computer lab where you formulate your workouts, empty trash can where your workout theories should be, and water bottle that's wider than you are.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #373 on: June 05, 2011, 05:53:55 PM »
 :o  <stares blankly at screen:o

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: June 06, 2011, 09:50:34 AM »
Dont hate the playa guys.  ;D