Author Topic: Just another day on the NYC Mugger Mover (a/k/a subway)  (Read 13849 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Just another day on the NYC Mugger Mover (a/k/a subway)
« on: March 18, 2011, 08:56:57 AM »
Animals in the Bronx Zoo are more civilized than a lot of the filth riding the NYC subway.          

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Just another day on the NYC Mugger Mover (a/k/a subway)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 09:01:20 AM »
Subway Brawl Over Spaghetti
Warning: Video Contains Offensive Language
Updated: Friday, 18 Mar 2011, 7:41 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 18 Mar 2011, 7:38 AM EDT

BY LUKE FUNK

MYFOXNY.COM - A brawl broke out on a New York City subway car after one passenger apparently got upset over another passenger eating a big container of spaghetti on the crowded car.

The video was posted to YouTube and first reported by nyctheblog . The user who uploaded it says that it involved a Brooklyn train. There is no indication of what line it happened and what day it took place.

In the video, which contains profanity, starts with some arguing. Then one woman says, "What kind of animals eat on the train?"

The woman eating the spaghetti responds, "What kind of fat ****** looks like you?"

The back-and forth continues until both women stand up and get in each other's faces. Then the spaghetti went flying and the two passengers start a physical confrontation. Other people on the broke up the fight but the back and forth continues until the video ends.

VIDEO BELOW CONTAINS PROFANITY:

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 09:07:04 AM »
Subway Brawl Over Spaghetti
Warning: Video Contains Offensive Language
Updated: Friday, 18 Mar 2011, 7:41 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 18 Mar 2011, 7:38 AM EDT

BY LUKE FUNK

MYFOXNY.COM - A brawl broke out on a New York City subway car after one passenger apparently got upset over another passenger eating a big container of spaghetti on the crowded car.

The video was posted to YouTube and first reported by nyctheblog . The user who uploaded it says that it involved a Brooklyn train. There is no indication of what line it happened and what day it took place.

In the video, which contains profanity, starts with some arguing. Then one woman says, "What kind of animals eat on the train?"

The woman eating the spaghetti responds, "What kind of fat ****** looks like you?"

The back-and forth continues until both women stand up and get in each other's faces. Then the spaghetti went flying and the two passengers start a physical confrontation. Other people on the broke up the fight but the back and forth continues until the video ends.

VIDEO BELOW CONTAINS PROFANITY:

Well, that fat lady asked for it.  She was minding her own business and eating when she decided to mouth off.  You don't do that in NYC if you're not looking to fight....especially in Brooklyn.
A

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 09:08:08 AM »
Epic beard man should have been on the bus.. ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 09:10:09 AM »
I ride the subway all the time.   The ghetto thug trash has found a home on it and infests the place like roaches.   The women are worse than the men.  The guys are mostly to themselves, its the women who act like rabid dogs.  

I saw a woman last week try to steal a dudes' attache and when he tried to stop her - she went right for his throat and start punching and kicking the dude.  

We need about a dozen Bernie Goetzs' to come back and clean house.   Things are getting worse in NYC rapidly in the boroughs.      

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 09:10:49 AM »
Epic beard man should have been on the bus.. ;D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 09:11:38 AM »
I ride the subway all the time.   The ghetto thug trash has found a home on it and infests the place like roaches.   The women are worse than the men.  The guys are mostly to themselves, its the women who act like rabid dogs.  

I saw a woman last week try to steal a dudes' attache and when he tried to stop her - she went right for his throat and start punching and kicking the dude.  

We need about a dozen Bernie Goetzs' to come back and clean house.   Things are getting worse in NYC rapidly in the boroughs.      

Good ol Bernie.... sometimes a little premeditation can be forgiven.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2011, 09:12:06 AM »
the white bitch should have minded her own fucking business, the black bitch was just trying to stay anabolic

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2011, 09:13:40 AM »
Animals in the Bronx Zoo are more civilized than a lot of the filth riding the NYC subway.          

Dude,

just say what you really want to say..........I HATE BLACK PEOPLE

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2011, 09:23:31 AM »
Name:    333386
Position:    Getbig V
Date Registered:    August 29, 2006, 09:15:06 AM
Last Active:    Today at 08:19:02 AM

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2011, 09:23:44 AM »
Since when did being black become synonymous with being prone to violence on the mass transportation system?

Do I hate ghetto thug trash?  Absolutely.  I see this filth every day and would just as soon open the cages in the Bronx Zoo, let the animals out, and put these savages in them and see how it works out.  From my vantage point, I have a lot less to worry about from a giraffe, llama, and billy goat than I do some of these "youths" running wild with nothing to do but resort to violence at the drop of a hat.  

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2011, 09:31:54 AM »
holy shit almost 50k post. jeezus christ i hope you dont have a wife or a kid cause they must feel lonely when you are posting on gb all day :D

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2011, 09:46:35 AM »
1. The stupid white woman got what she asked for. A beating. Mind your own damn business & your ass won't get beat.

2. Yes, them being black had everything to do with the situation. Black people are all about "respect" & if you dis them...they'll stop at nothing to get their respect back.

Ive taken the EL in Chicago thousands of times. This shit happens here too. I never got in any argument because I mind my own business. You have TI watch out for the black chicks cuz they'll gang up & chew you up before you know wtf happened.

Bottom line is that trouble doesn't come around unless you ask for it.

Rickson Gracie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Gracie Jiu Jitsu
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2011, 09:48:18 AM »
America is the optimum countrys

it is only in the americas that Chimpanzee are permitted to use the public transport
400-0-0

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2011, 09:50:56 AM »
Since when did being black become synonymous with being prone to violence on the mass transportation system?

Do I hate ghetto thug trash?  Absolutely.  I see this filth every day and would just as soon open the cages in the Bronx Zoo, let the animals out, and put these savages in them and see how it works out.  From my vantage point, I have a lot less to worry about from a giraffe, llama, and billy goat than I do some of these "youths" running wild with nothing to do but resort to violence at the drop of a hat.  

like I said, the above translates to "I HATE BLACK PEOPLE"

*waits for the old "I'm not racist. There are good blacks and bad blacks" defense*

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2011, 09:51:30 AM »

Well, that fat lady asked for it.  She was minding her own business and eating when she decided to mouth off.  You don't do that in NYC if you're not looking to fight....especially in Brooklyn.

i dont know the rules in newyork BUT here in DC food is NOT ALLOWED on the train...
carpe` vaginum!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2011, 09:52:58 AM »
Tune in for another episode of Minorities Behaving Badly.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2011, 09:54:04 AM »

*waits for the old "I'm not racist. There are good blacks and bad blacks" defense*

::)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2011, 09:55:48 AM »
btw, the african americans have come along way because eating "spaghetti" on the train is a total white trash move.......way to go

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2011, 09:57:49 AM »
btw, the african americans have come along way because eating "spaghetti" on the train is a total white trash move.......way to go

Setting the bar at white trash is not saying much.   Its like the obama fans now resorting to comparing him to bush as their only defense of the daily shit show we have going on.   

Not saying much. 

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2011, 10:05:51 AM »

qft

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2011, 10:07:15 AM »
Why on earth would anyone want to live in New York and live like that?  What is the benefit?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2011, 10:13:08 AM »
i dont know the rules in newyork BUT here in DC food is NOT ALLOWED on the train...

She doesn't work the Subway so she should have let an employee tell them that.  What really got her ass beat was that she called them animals and cursed at them. 

If she simply sat there and minded her own business, she would not have gotten a beatdown 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2011, 10:18:50 AM »
Why on earth would anyone want to live in New York and live like that?  What is the benefit?

;D  ;D

Its the "Diversity".    LOL. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2011, 10:22:51 AM »

;D  ;D

Its the "Diversity".    LOL. 
I just don`t see any benefit whatsoever.  Its not like there is anything special about it.  You ought to take your business and move elsewhere. I think you would be much more pleasant in general.