Author Topic: best compound to add to 200mg weekly TRT???  (Read 14845 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: best compound to add to 200mg weekly TRT???
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2015, 06:15:56 AM »
How are the injectables from alpha pharma on that domestic site?

I thinking about their NPP, EQ,  or masteron. Also, what brand has better oral alpha or ZPHC?

I looking to get ripped...not really bulk up. And I want to keep my trt test at 200mgs. I want to get hard and vascular.

Stay on 200mg, diet on 1600 to 1800 cals and u will be hard and dry. Its not much more complicated. Im an endo type and and on TRT so thats really what it comes down to

NotoriousAesthetics

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2015, 12:09:59 PM »
I would up Test to at least 500mg/w and add Tren at 100mg EOD or 50mg ED. I would also add EQ 750-900mgs/w
Thats what I like anyway.

plastic

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2015, 03:57:48 AM »
Ok this all depends on your goals. Think pre Dorian Yates  (old school ) and Dorian Yates to now  (yes very simplistic analogy i know) the old school guys did not use high doses nor use growth hormone. Think buff tight lean and very tapered. Modern guys very 3D and "blocky looking" (which is due to growth hormone and insulin usage. So old school.. if you are looking to just remain anabolic like strong and buff then use say 250 mg test and add  300mg tren or 300 mg deca or EQ or primobolan primo should be used at higher dosages
but i have no experience or the knowledge to advise on this one.   (Keep dosages low to keep prolactin issues at bay for deca). If you use growth hormone at hrt dosages eg. 2 to 3 iu ( pharmacy grade ) you could bump test up to 500mg and add 300 mg deca for a long cycle 16 weeks even go to 20 weeks. If you do a long cycle then use hcg.
The reason for long cycle of test and hrt dosage gh is to develop and establish muscle at the cellular level..in theory... give the growth hormone the chance to establish new muscle.  Using low dosages of 2 to 3 compounds will minimize side effects. Test loves growth hormone. The old school guys did not have access to ai ancillaries and frequent did not get side effects due to low dosages especially test!  I   personally would not take test up into higher dosages but that's my personal decision.  Do some research on old school cycles. You are asking for trouble down the road (medically) using higher dosages of any compound. If you want to become a monster then follow gh15 s protocol. I'm not that brave. End note just up test to 750 mg is plain silly you are asking for side effects... think harm minimization and usage of low dosage of 2 to 3 decent compounds to get a synergistic effect. Don't want to look puffy with bitch tits. ai ancillaries also carry their own risks long term so why use them when you can avoid them.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2015, 04:49:41 AM »
youre talkin smack

low dosages my ass, maybe 50 years ago, yes

not the early dorian though, lol
that was the AAS abuser primetime
pros used grams upon grams from the 70/80s onwards

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2015, 07:44:26 AM »
Npp mast and low test will give u a good look

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2015, 11:53:12 AM »
High Tren and low test will work the best together. People have been using that combo for years and years

plastic

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2015, 03:55:00 AM »
Hey sorry, my post wasn't very clear. You are correct when talking 50 yeas ago... this was what I meant by old school cycles and Pre Dorian Yates. And yes, Dorian was one of the early growth hormone users and yes he did use high dosages of aas. Sorry if I confused the issue here. Because we're talking low dosage topic I was trying to add to that philosophy in terms of the synergy effect of using 2 to 3 low dosage compounds to minimize side effects.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2015, 04:18:01 AM »
Ok this all depends on your goals. Think pre Dorian Yates  (old school ) and Dorian Yates to now  (yes very simplistic analogy i know) the old school guys did not use high doses nor use growth hormone. Think buff tight lean and very tapered. Modern guys very 3D and "blocky looking" (which is due to growth hormone and insulin usage. So old school.. if you are looking to just remain anabolic like strong and buff then use say 250 mg test and add  300mg tren or 300 mg deca or EQ or primobolan primo should be used at higher dosages
but i have no experience or the knowledge to advise on this one.   (Keep dosages low to keep prolactin issues at bay for deca). If you use growth hormone at hrt dosages eg. 2 to 3 iu ( pharmacy grade ) you could bump test up to 500mg and add 300 mg deca for a long cycle 16 weeks even go to 20 weeks. If you do a long cycle then use hcg.
The reason for long cycle of test and hrt dosage gh is to develop and establish muscle at the cellular level..in theory... give the growth hormone the chance to establish new muscle.  Using low dosages of 2 to 3 compounds will minimize side effects. Test loves growth hormone. The old school guys did not have access to ai ancillaries and frequent did not get side effects due to low dosages especially test!  I   personally would not take test up into higher dosages but that's my personal decision.  Do some research on old school cycles. You are asking for trouble down the road (medically) using higher dosages of any compound. If you want to become a monster then follow gh15 s protocol. I'm not that brave. End note just up test to 750 mg is plain silly you are asking for side effects... think harm minimization and usage of low dosage of 2 to 3 decent compounds to get a synergistic effect. Don't want to look puffy with bitch tits. ai ancillaries also carry their own risks long term so why use them when you can avoid them.

Bollocks, the old timers abused as much as modern guys. Bodybuilders have an extreme mentality. You really think they only did 10mg dbol a day? lmao.

Serge nubret was slamming parabolan like there's no tomorrow.

Whether or not you suffer serious health effects depends mostly on genetics. Of course smart use of ancillaries can help a lot too.

And honestly anything above 125 mg test e/ week and 1-2 IUs of GH/day is creeping into low dose cycle territory.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2015, 04:42:23 AM »
umm
he just posted that 1 post above you...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2015, 08:45:35 AM »
I'm 31 and been on TRT for a year and a half. I take 200mg test cyp per week.

What can I add too give it a little boost? I was think mabey 300mg deca or 300-400 tren? What's the highest dose of deca and tren that I can add to 200mg test cyp per week?
50mg proviron and 50mg turinabol ed for as long as you can afford it

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2015, 09:04:47 PM »
50mg proviron and 50mg turinabol ed for as long as you can afford it
What would the combo of Proviron and Turinabol provide in conjunction with 200mgs of Test?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2015, 09:21:57 PM »
What would the combo of Proviron and Turinabol provide in conjunction with 200mgs of Test?

I'm guessing muscle hardness and deffintion. But I would think masteron would be easier and cheaper for that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2015, 09:28:27 PM »
This discussion seems more about chemical warfare then it it does about bodybuilding.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2015, 01:34:05 AM »
proviron is oral mast. I recommend it over mast prop for 3 reasons. 1 it's simple 2 less painfull injections and less poking yourself 3 I like proviron combined with turinabol because they have similar half life and absorbing rate. Proviron anabolic to androgenic ratio is heavily andro. Turinabol is anabolic , so you are tapping the receptors evenly , both have the binding effects to the estrogen receptor aloof them to be a blocker , causing more free flowing test. Just run it and enjoy , and thank my later

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2015, 07:15:08 AM »
proviron is oral mast. I recommend it over mast prop for 3 reasons. 1 it's simple 2 less painfull injections and less poking yourself 3 I like proviron combined with turinabol because they have similar half life and absorbing rate. Proviron anabolic to androgenic ratio is heavily andro. Turinabol is anabolic , so you are tapping the receptors evenly , both have the binding effects to the estrogen receptor aloof them to be a blocker , causing more free flowing test. Just run it and enjoy , and thank my later

how would you dose the tbol and proviron

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2015, 09:16:50 AM »
How are the injectables from alpha pharma on that domestic site?

I thinking about their NPP, EQ,  or masteron. Also, what brand has better oral alpha or ZPHC?

I looking to get ripped...not really bulk up. And I want to keep my trt test at 200mgs. I want to get hard and vascular.

1. tren A at 350 a week for 10weeks
2. Var at 80 - 100  ED for 10weeks ( goddamned underdosed UGL shit )