Author Topic: Which Getbigger Is This?  (Read 1268 times)

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
Which Getbigger Is This?
« on: January 16, 2020, 12:19:18 AM »
Okay fellow Getbiggers, fess up.  

Which one of you is this in the photo?  Who took their shirt off standing in the middle of an airplane aisle so everyone could see their muscles?   Be honest.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Which Getbigger Is This?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 01:07:42 AM »

Which one of you is this in the photo?  Who took their shirt off standing in the middle of an airplane aisle so everyone could see their muscles?   Be honest.

No idea but would love to know the backstory on how this transpired and if he was booted.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 01:17:44 AM »

I’m hoping prime muscle will come on here and write a paragraph in details about him

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2020, 02:42:50 AM »
I’m hoping prime muscle will come on here and write a paragraph in details about him

Will he write it, before or after he polishes his puny pink pencil?  :-\

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2020, 04:06:23 AM »
With my luck that idiot would be sitting next to me on the flight.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2020, 04:17:33 AM »

He looks like a gloriously youthful person who is so visually striking that if you saw him in person, you'd be blown away. His features appear to be almost perfectly symmetrical and proportional. He's a white  man with pale blue/green eyes and light flawless skin. He's masculine in terms of his facial structure and physical build. The only flaw I see is that he is too perfect, which sometimes translates to being pretty...a term best saved for females.

Being handsome is great. But, it isn't enough. What else does he have going on? Does he have substance? Is he intelligent? Is he interesting? Does he have a good sense of humor? Is he compassionate? Is he romantic? Is he a winner? Is he sexual?

I've met people who were so beautiful or handsome that at first that's all you saw about them. Once they started talking and you looked deeper, you were let down because you realized their good looks were all there was positive about them. They were just a beautiful storefront on an outhouse. You cannot judge a book by its cover.

For his sake, I hope he's got more going for himself than just how well he photographs.
X

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 05:12:30 AM »

He looks like a gloriously youthful person who is so visually striking that if you saw him in person, you'd be blown away. His features appear to be almost perfectly symmetrical and proportional. He's a white  man with pale blue/green eyes and light flawless skin. He's masculine in terms of his facial structure and physical build. The only flaw I see is that he is too perfect, which sometimes translates to being pretty...a term best saved for females.

Being handsome is great. But, it isn't enough. What else does he have going on? Does he have substance? Is he intelligent? Is he interesting? Does he have a good sense of humor? Is he compassionate? Is he romantic? Is he a winner? Is he sexual?

I've met people who were so beautiful or handsome that at first that's all you saw about them. Once they started talking and you looked deeper, you were let down because you realized their good looks were all there was positive about them. They were just a beautiful storefront on an outhouse. You cannot judge a book by its cover.

For his sake, I hope he's got more going for himself than just how well he photographs.
At his age its about poo-tang and the girls he attracts dont give a shit about anything else he has going on.
That said i do agree with you met and dated alot of hot chicks but they had zero substance until i met my wife she had it all thats why shes my wife..
p

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 05:16:40 AM »

I see what you did there ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 05:27:30 AM »
At his age its about poo-tang and the girls he attracts dont give a shit about anything else he has going on.
That said i do agree with you met and dated alot of hot chicks but they had zero substance until i met my wife she had it all thats why shes my wife..

Outed for not being up on Getbig memes

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2020, 05:54:44 AM »
 ::
Outed for not being up on Getbig memes
::) ok
p

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2020, 06:31:54 AM »

But is he romantic?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2020, 06:33:45 AM »
I see what you did there ;D

Ha lol  ;D ;D
X

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2020, 06:38:12 AM »

Somewhere Go4It is kicking himself wondering why he didn’t think of that.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2020, 06:49:06 AM »
Twink thinks he's an Iron-Beast on the airplane, then the real Beast comes aboard.

"Go sit in the corner little fitness man".  ::)

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2020, 07:51:38 AM »
Twink thinks he's an Iron-Beast on the airplane, then the real Beast comes aboard.

"Go sit in the corner little fitness man".  ::)
ID rather look like the other guy rather than some fat bloated muscle bear....
p

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2020, 08:28:37 AM »
"Outamyseat Asswipe!"

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2020, 11:58:33 AM »

"is he sexual..."?
Q