Author Topic: Epistane and formestane  (Read 5589 times)

BigandWeak

• Getbig I
Epistane and formestane
« on: March 25, 2012, 10:33:00 AM »
I'm new here everyone so flame away  :P I was wondering if anyone had good info or advice on using either epistane and or formestane to reduce estrogen in order to lose fat and tighten up. Any advice would be appreciated.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Epistane and formestane
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 10:56:10 AM »
I'm new here everyone so flame away  :P I was wondering if anyone had good info or advice on using either epistane and or formestane to reduce estrogen in order to lose fat and tighten up. Any advice would be appreciated.

I have used both in spades, Epistane is a legit steroid, stronger than winstrol, it does have some anti-estrogen properties, but very mild ones. It's uses are for growth and keeping muscle tissue while dieting, doses vary from 20-60 mg per day for 6-8 weeks.

Formestane is also an Rx medication, sold in France as im lentaron depot. It's one of the few 'anti-estrogens' that raises IGF-1 levels. Typical dosages, topical 100-200 mg daily, oral 50-100 mg daily, intramuscular 125 mg once per week. Dosages aren't equal due to varying bio-availability, for example you could inject 125 mg once a week and it would be much more effective than 100 mg daily via oral route.

Both are doping substances and this should be in the steroid board.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

BigandWeak

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 11:00:21 AM »
Thanks for the information. Sorry for posting in the wrong board. Which one did you feel gave the best gains and least side effects ? Thanks.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 12:43:49 PM »
Thanks for the information. Sorry for posting in the wrong board. Which one did you feel gave the best gains and least side effects ? Thanks.

You're welcome.

Epistane gives gains, Formestane is mostly for keeping sides away from AAS. If you want you can do a good OTC cycle by combining them like:

Weeks 1-8 30 mg Epistane daily.
Weeks 2-6 Formestane 100 mg daily.
Weeks 7-12 Formestane 200 mg daily.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 03:46:35 PM »
what kind of mild sides?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 04:20:14 PM »
what kind of mild sides?

Some small and temporary changes in lipid profile, nothing that you will notice.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 05:09:20 PM »
Some small and temporary changes in lipid profile, nothing that you will notice.
thanx,,,

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 05:33:53 PM »
Last time I came off I bridged with Formestane. The topical lotion kind. It actually worked really well. It kept my sex drive up quite a bit. I kept a pretty decent physique using it as a stand alone. Epistane in low doses actually shrunk down some gyno I had awhile ago. Everyone is different though. I like both of these compounds.

Is Fromestane still otc?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 05:39:53 PM »
Last time I came off I bridged with Formestane. The topical lotion kind. It actually worked really well. It kept my sex drive up quite a bit. I kept a pretty decent physique using it as a stand alone. Epistane in low doses actually shrunk down some gyno I had awhile ago. Everyone is different though. I like both of these compounds.

Is Fromestane still otc?

I think so yes, if it shouldn't be every place still sells it. I think it's a good compound and is a great addition to even heavier cycles (which i have also done).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2012, 05:53:57 PM »
I think so yes, if it shouldn't be every place still sells it. I think it's a good compound and is a great addition to even heavier cycles (which i have also done).

Me to I like this stuff a lot. I might have to stock up on it. Why the fuck do they pull these things off the market. God damn nanny state.

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2012, 06:06:46 PM »
epistane is one of my favorite orals out of ph and aas combined. great solid gains in strength and lean mass

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2012, 06:08:01 PM »
Last time I came off I bridged with Formestane.

You actually come off???  Why? It's not recommended to get off by gh15.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2012, 06:21:54 PM »
You actually come off???  Why? It's not recommended to get off by gh15.

I use to spend 6 months out of the year off. This is the longest I've been on. I think I'm going to be blasting and cruising for awhile. Then hrt when I've finally had enough of this bullshit.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2012, 07:18:02 PM »
epistane is one of my favorite orals out of ph and aas combined. great solid gains in strength and lean mass

Couldnt agree more. Ive played around with PHs and one of the few I bother with anymore is Epistane. Ive run it as high as 90mg for a few days but mostly 60-75 mg in my highest run ( you wont need this much if stacking ) and MG for MG I beleive it to better/stronger then Anavar.

BigandWeak

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2012, 07:23:43 PM »
Thanks for all the great info guys. Would you recommend havoc or cel estane ? I know slot of people had
Good results with havoc in the past.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2012, 08:21:08 PM »
Thanks for all the great info guys. Would you recommend havoc or cel estane ? I know slot of people had
Good results with havoc in the past.

I like CEL & IBE, i never tried havoc.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

BigandWeak

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 04:38:10 PM »
Thanks for all the info luo. I searched around and it looks like the cel formestane has been discontinued. Any other ideas on what I could run with epistane as well as a pct ? Thank.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 01:19:27 AM »
Thanks for all the info luo. I searched around and it looks like the cel formestane has been discontinued. Any other ideas on what I could run with epistane as well as a pct ? Thank.

Anytime.

Just google it and if you don't find it in the US get it from the UK.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG