Author Topic: Vince Basile crying on Iron Age  (Read 38916 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Vince Basile crying on Iron Age
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2010, 05:48:11 PM »
Vince, why is it so important to get these stars? Why would there be a conspiracy? I mean really, who gives a shit about stars? "Hi, my name is Vince Basil NINTEEN SEVENTY Mr. Canada (with judges influence) and memeber if the getbig elite...I've got me blue stars to prove it".

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2010, 05:51:41 PM »
An industry insider suggested that someone in the IFBB heirarchy has put pressure on Ron not to give me any recognition here 'because I know too much'. Could be a conspriracy.

I mean, I can understand how Vince G CSN MFT PHD is denied his competitor stars because he hasn't done much in open contests yet. However, I won a national title and have written articles on hypertrophy for Ironman so should be given expert standing among the unwashed and wannabe Flotsam here. That is the least that Ron can do.

If this conspiracy theory is true it will partly explain why libelous posts are allowed to remain on Getbig. Clearly someone doesn't want me posting here. Unlike the anonymous heroes among the Flotsam I take full responsibility for what I post here.

Honestly,  no one has ever talked about you.  Sorry to blow your bubbles.  I am not giving you competitor stars because you havent competed in years, and the competitor starts are for people who have had least competed in the last 10-20 years. 

As for your criticizing, some of the shit you say is so out of line and funny it is laughable.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2010, 05:52:03 PM »
Given the fact that he won a bbing show 40 years ago and still posts a shitload on bbing boards tells me either A) he is very passionate about the <cough> "sport" or B) he's pathetic in an Al Bundy "I scored 4 touch downs in a high school football game" kinda way...

but im serious about the ballsack.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2010, 05:52:10 PM »
An industry insider suggested that someone in the IFBB heirarchy has put pressure on Ron not to give me any recognition here 'because I know too much'. Could be a conspriracy.

So what you're saying is that Bob Chick has put pressure on Ron to not acknowledge your past accomplishments. Do you really think Ron would be bullied into a corner by Chick with regards to how to run his board?  Ron is a grown-ass-man with big, hairy(albeit curly), balls. I highly doubt anyone can sway that man to do anything he doesn't want to do.

I mean, I can understand how Vince G CSN MFT PHD is denied his competitor stars because he hasn't done much in open contests yet. However, I won a national title and have written articles on hypertrophy for Ironman so should be given expert standing among the unwashed and wannabe Flotsam here. That is the least that Ron can do.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you here.  As much as people like to hate on Melvin and call him all sorts of names, he has actually competed in bodybuilding contests.  While the contests were local events, that doesn't mean that he didn't compete, that just means that they weren't that grand in scale.  While Melvin isn't in great shape, the guy has paid his dues by dieting down to the best of his abilities and going on stage.

If this conspiracy theory is true it will partly explain why libelous posts are allowed to remain on Getbig. Clearly someone doesn't want me posting here. I have openly criticized Bob Chick, the Pro League, Jim Manion, Steve Weinberger, Paul Graham, Ben Weider, and the sorry mess known as the IFBB. Unlike the anonymous heroes among the Flotsam I take full responsibility for what I post here.[/color]

You know Ron's take on this...

"1"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2010, 05:56:52 PM »
Well, it is good to finally hear from the horse's mouth. I accept that. However there could be expert stars. Then, again, everyone is an expert on Getbig.

Goodrum deserves his blue stars. I have always backed that. What I meant was he competed in novice categories and not in open divisions so has yet to be a real competitor.

Even if I competed last in 1975 that wasn't that long ago. Sure, to you younger fellows that was ancient history but to me it was like yesterday. The blue stars should be given

to people who have properly competed. It makes no difference when that was. Titles are forever. I hope Ron understands and appreciates that. 

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2010, 05:58:44 PM »
Vince Basile has an expertly saggy ballsack... home boy once tripped over it and fell face first down a flight of stairs and nearly busted his jaw clear off his face dog!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2010, 06:02:50 PM »
Honestly,  no one has ever talked about you.  Sorry to blow your bubbles.  I am not giving you competitor stars because you havent competed in years, and the competitor starts are for people who have had least competed in the last 10-20 years.  

As for your criticizing, some of the shit you say is so out of line and funny it is laughable.

I've done 4 shows in the last 6 years and I've been here entertaining people for years.  Can I get some stars or at least an attaboy ??

BTW, you've never put up those pictures with me and you at the Olympia.  Love to see those
A

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2010, 06:03:26 PM »
Well, it is good to finally hear from the horse's mouth. I accept that. However there could be expert stars. Then, again, everyone is an expert on Getbig.

Goodrum deserves his blue stars. I have always backed that. What I meant was he competed in novice categories and not in open divisions so has yet to be a real competitor.

Even if I competed last in 1975 that wasn't that long ago. Sure, to you younger fellows that was ancient history but to me it was like yesterday. The blue stars should be given

to people who have properly competed. It makes no difference when that was. Titles are forever. I hope Ron understands and appreciates that. 

Why even make an issue of this?

I agree with you, but after it dawned on you that Ron didn't want to give you the twinkly blue stars instead of the twinkly gold ones, you should have moved on.

You are demeaning yourself by basically begging for such inconsequential shit.
Trans Milkshake.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2010, 06:04:46 PM »
I've done 4 shows in the last 6 years and I've been here entertaining people for years.  Can I get some stars??

BTW, you've never put up those pictures with me and you at the Olympia.  Love to see those

Your boyfriend has got your chocolate STARfish already bro!! Easy dog!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2010, 06:05:12 PM »

I don't think getting blue stars is going to be life changing.  Nice to have but not that important

BTW, I competed in all my show with no drugs and didn't chose the judges unlike you did for the Mr Canada.  How could you say you won the Mr Canada when you admitted to that
A

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2010, 06:06:13 PM »
Wait a MINUTE... Vince Ballsack picked his own judges for the Mr. Canada 1940 show?! WTF

Whats the scoop Vince?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2010, 06:07:17 PM »
BTW, I competed in all my show with no drugs and didn't chose the judges unlike you did for the Mr Canada.  How could you say you won the Mr Canada when you admitted to that

Go on....

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2010, 06:08:07 PM »
Wait a MINUTE... Vince Ballsack picked his own judges for the Mr. Canada 1940 show?! WTF

Whats the scoop Vince?

Yep, Vince was confronted with it on Ironage and he admitted to picking the judges for the Mr Canada.  Chick can also vouch for Basile posting it
A

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2010, 06:09:01 PM »
Honestly,  no one has ever talked about you.  Sorry to blow your bubbles.  I am not giving you competitor stars because you havent competed in years, and the competitor starts are for people who have had least competed in the last 10-20 years. 

Just give him rainbow colored stars...that should pretty much sum it up.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2010, 06:10:15 PM »
Just give him rainbow colored stars...that should pretty much sum it up.

Don't encourage Ron to do something like that.  It would make respectable homosexuals like BayGBM and myself look bad.

"1"

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2010, 06:10:25 PM »

I'm sure all the other guys you competed against..wait, I forgot you were the only "contestant", you dried up old queen.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2010, 06:10:52 PM »
LOL DAMN...

Vince, no offense bro, but you probably couldn't even win a show where you hand picked every judge LOL jk

I'd like to hear Mr. Ballsack's comments about his "glorious" Mr. Canada win...

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2010, 06:12:15 PM »
Don't encourage Ron to do something like that.  It would make respectable homosexuals like BayGBM and myself look bad.

"1"

OneMoreRep- you and Salvatore are my favorite openly gay men on this board. I think you'd make a "cute" couple (no homo).

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2010, 06:13:41 PM »
Wait a minute Vince is gay?
Trans Milkshake.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2010, 06:14:41 PM »
Give him Black stars. He talked so much about Goodrum, he's earned those.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2010, 06:14:51 PM »
OneMoreRep- you and Salvatore are my favorite openly gay men on this board. I think you'd make a "cute" couple (no homo).

Salvatore is a cutie, but I would fuck that boy silly.  He would need a little more "size" to hang with me.

"1"

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2010, 06:14:56 PM »

Only for Canadian BBing judges apparently :X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2010, 06:15:45 PM »

Now is that you find out?  Girl, get with it!

"1"

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2010, 06:15:52 PM »

"1"

Point taken...and I apologize as It wasn't my intention to put Basile in your company.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2010, 06:16:15 PM »
Salvatore is a cutie, but I would fuck that boy silly.  He would need a little more "size" to hang with me.

"1"

LOL!

Sal bro, I got you a date!!