Author Topic: Will Smith and Jada boycott racist Oscars  (Read 54763 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Will Smith and Jada boycott racist Oscars
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2016, 03:15:16 AM »
She's needs to vent because her kid grew up to be a fag.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2016, 03:27:05 AM »

That little fag ruined her husbands career.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2016, 03:34:55 AM »
They should just start their own black Oscars. The Boscars: sponsored by KFC

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2016, 03:41:22 AM »

LOL
©

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2016, 03:45:58 AM »
The best part of this is that it is the progressive nigs burning down progressive Hollywood. Fucking blue on blue. Pass the mother fucking popcorn

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2016, 04:08:06 AM »
a

Brass Balls

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2016, 04:19:21 AM »
I heard the white actors sre protesting the BET awards in response.

White people are too timid and cowardly to ever do that.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2016, 04:40:10 AM »
Then who's going to supply the cocaine at the after party?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2016, 04:44:18 AM »
Always thought someone like Will Smith would be above such nonsense. Oh well, I guess it's pretty funny seeing one of the most liberal institutions getting a bloody nose from the very people they are constantly championing.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2016, 06:35:17 AM »
The best part of this is that it is the progressive nigs burning down progressive Hollywood. Fucking blue on blue. Pass the mother fucking popcorn

No shit.  I love seeing dipshit liberals eat their own.  It's odd because Hollywood is constantly kissing black ass in their "Art".  Putting forth a fantasy version of "African Americans".

The down side is now we are going to have to listen to a bunch of Hollywood cucks placate them and legitimize their idiotic point of view.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2016, 07:51:02 AM »
Soooo...., none of the Hebrews are attending this year and somehow this is a bad thing?  What am I missing here

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2016, 07:52:13 AM »
Soooo...., none of the Hebrews are attending this year and somehow this is a bad thing?  What am I missing here

there will be plenty of black people in the crowd that day, and i am sure the cameras will pan over to them every moment they get

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2016, 07:56:18 AM »
I'm hearing they're mad because Jaden Smith is not getting the Academy Lifetime Achievement Award

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2016, 07:59:34 AM »
I read somewhere that Jada is getting lots of shit online about the video she posted, in the backgrounds is a large elephant ivory tusk

she said its a fake

but what rich a shit person would have fake shit in their home

Ivory Elephant Tusk is Illegal

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2016, 08:01:52 AM »
The first hebrews to boycott the Oscars were black - FACT!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2016, 08:13:10 AM »
Wonder what the percentage of young actors are black vs. white.  I'd assume that the majority of black kids given the choice would do Athletics over singing

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2016, 08:13:48 AM »
I read somewhere that Jada is getting lots of shit online about the video she posted, in the backgrounds is a large elephant ivory tusk

she said its a fake

but what rich a shit person would have fake shit in their home

Ivory Elephant Tusk is Illegal

NICE! Their house is full of dead animals... must be for their Afreakin heritage

http://www.tribute.ca/news/index.php/jada-pinkett-smith-video-exposes-dead-african-animal-parts/2016/01/21/

Clashdaily.com took Jada to task for displaying elephant ivory “since it represents repressive Colonialism.”
a

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2016, 08:17:28 AM »
This just shows that blacks are racist. 

Ever hear of a white person boycotting something because no blacks are in it?

It's 2016 - a slave was voted in as president for two terms.

Move along blacks that don't perform shouldn't be entitled to something that they didn't earn just because of pulling out the race card.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2016, 08:17:34 AM »
NICE! Their house is full of dead animals... must be for their Afreakin heritage

http://www.tribute.ca/news/index.php/jada-pinkett-smith-video-exposes-dead-african-animal-parts/2016/01/21/

Damn the entire house is adorned with the carcass of those poor african animals

Everyone should rise up and boycott the smith family and their movies for the killing and illegal poaching trade

Disgusting Savages

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2016, 08:35:30 AM »
Sucks that they are both pouting because Will wasn't nominated for 'concussion' and this year blacks weren't nominated to their preference because I like them both.  I enjoy their movies and shows.  This recent trend of black people protesting and boycotting when they don't get their way is a childish trend.  I thought people were coming together more....seems like society took a step back unfortunately.  Look, when there is true racism, I'm on board defending the oppressed, but shit is getting out of hand these days.  I can understand if it were 50yrs ago with true widespread and disgusting racism.  Take a look at what's going on at colleges and black groups (and confused non-black liberal apologists) demanding shit.  Check out the story about students demands at Oberlin college...black safe zones, demands for black student leaders be paid for protesting activities, etc.  Its ridiculous.  I imagine some reasonable blacks think this is ridiculous too.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/17/oberlin-students-release-gargantuan-14-page-list-of-demands/
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/01/oberlin_college_president_refuses_to_respond_to_black_students_who_submitted_14_pages_of_demands.html

CHeck this out, this is a few items in their 14 page list of demands"

Sponsored Links by  
•A 40 percent increase in the number of black students in the school’s jazz department by 2022 (demands related to the jazz department are in general very numerous).
•The elimination of the school’s No Trespass list, which bars certain individuals deemed unsafe from entering campus, because it includes blacks in disproportionate numbers.
•The creation of a bridge program that will recruit recently-released prisoners to enroll at Oberlin for undergraduate courses
•“A more inclusive audition process in the Conservatory that does not privilege Western European theoretical knowledge over playing ability.”
•Adding Africa-centric course requirements for all departments that have existing Western civilization-themed course requirements. For example, history majors are required to take a U.S. history course, so they should also be required to take a course on African history prior to 1800.
•The establishment of special, segregated black-only “safe spaces” across campus, including in the central library and the school’s science building.
•An $8.20/hour stipend for black student leaders who are organizing protest efforts
•The creation of a school busing system for Oberlin, Ohio’s K-12 schools, paid for by the college.
•The immediate firing of eight college employees for various offenses, including music theory professor Allen Cadwallader for “the racist undertones of his course as well as the way in which he treats black Jazz who take his course, which is rooted in white supremacy.”

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2016, 10:45:21 AM »

:D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2016, 11:21:18 AM »
The bigger question is where were their protests when real civil injustice and unrest were taking place over the last couple years.

Tyrvon Martin, Ferguson, and Baltimore would have been ideal opportunities to make a real and lasting impact.

We all have opinions about Kanye West, but I'll give him credit for going out on a limb and putting his career on the line with his hurricane Katrina tirade , whether I agreed with it or not.

The Smiths protest to "change" (this doesn't mean getting minorities jobs or better roles but award recognition) an industry that they have profited from tremendously is laughable.

Their egos are out of control.

* If the Smiths did take actions  to help the issues I mentioned above then I take back what I said, as I've heard more about the Oscar issue.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2016, 12:23:30 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2016, 02:09:46 PM »
Smith is just doing what he's told. He has to do what the black elite tells him to do. They have way too much dirt on Smith and his family. If he doesn't follow suit, they'll release the dirt much like they did to Cosby who decided to go against the blame whitey agenda...