Author Topic: Trump Dumps Giuliani....wait for it  (Read 5558 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Trump Dumps Giuliani....wait for it
« on: October 12, 2019, 01:20:49 AM »
Donald Trump hints that he has FIRED Rudy Giuliani as his lawyer saying 'he has been my attorney' after arrest of his two Ukraine fixers - but former mayor says he IS still representing president
Trump said 'I don't know' when asked if Trump was representing him
He said he hadn't spoken to him, then said they spoke yesterday

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Trump Dumps Giuliani....wait for it
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 08:43:25 AM »
Your consistency at being wrong is quite remarkable:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
So now they are after the legendary “crime buster” and greatest Mayor in the history of NYC, Rudy Giuliani. He may seem a little rough around the edges sometimes, but he is also a great guy and wonderful lawyer. Such a one sided Witch Hunt going on in USA. Deep State. Shameful!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 08:52:58 AM »
LOL

Fucking retard.

So stupid he accidentally has become the worst troll on the board.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 08:58:57 AM »
Donald Trump hints that he has FIRED Rudy Giuliani as his lawyer saying 'he has been my attorney' after arrest of his two Ukraine fixers - but former mayor says he IS still representing president

duped again by your beloved Fake News  ::)
K

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 09:33:56 AM »
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

If being gullible was a violation of the Getbig terms of service, Ron would’ve banned Primemuscle years ago.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 10:22:42 AM »

Stop getting your sources from the same places Strawman get his

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2019, 10:39:42 AM »
Stop getting your sources from the same places Strawman get his

You mean from Trump's own mouth? Seems like a pretty valid source.

:02:28

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2019, 11:50:59 AM »
Giuliani had to expect this heat as vocal as he's been. I still don't think he is dumb or that all that bravado was by mistake. Seems like he is flushing something out by being so public about the proof he has.

They(entrenched bureaucracy is "they") go after anyone helping Trump or anyone who might expose the former administration. There will be some bogus investigation on him in NY as retribution. Where those type of investigations start is exactly what Barr is looking into right now.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2019, 11:55:14 AM »
Giuliani had to expect this heat as vocal as he's been. I still don't think he is dumb or that all that bravado was by mistake. Seems like he is flushing something out by being so public about the proof he has.

They(entrenched bureaucracy is "they") go after anyone helping Trump or anyone who might expose the former administration. There will be some bogus investigation on him in NY as retribution. Where those type of investigations start is exactly what Barr is looking into right now.

It is the Southern District of NY, they’ve hated Trump and yearned for any type of publicity.

They’re so stupid, once they try to charge Giuliani, they open themselves up to the discovery process.

Rudy will rape them like Hillary Clinton raped Bernie Sanders’ supporters.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2019, 02:11:59 PM »

Are you saying Giuliani is dumb like a fox? Personally, I think he's just another publicity hound who likes to see his face in the media.

Regardless, Trump has a history of dumping his attorneys (and others) when they no longer serve any purpose for him or get into hot water.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2019, 03:22:38 PM »
Are you saying Giuliani is dumb like a fox? Personally, I think he's just another publicity hound who likes to see his face in the media.

Regardless, Trump has a history of dumping his attorneys (and others) when they no longer serve any purpose for him or get into hot water.

You are partially right. He does love the camera but he gets shit done. He has a work ethic like no other except for maybe Trump.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2019, 04:36:01 PM »
You are partially right. He does love the camera but he gets shit done. He has a work ethic like no other except for maybe Trump.

What has Giuliani accomplished lately? I'm not being snide, just interested. Figured you would know since you said he gets shit done. Seems like he was at his peak as Mayor of New York City from 1994 to 2001. That was 18 years ago.

When I read this, I thought Lepoards don't change their spots.

The former mayor started the business firm Giuliani Partners in 2002 and watched the enterprise grow into a multi-million affair with global connections. Yet the firm also invoked scrutiny and criticism for less than savory dealings, including security/police training and real estate deals for Qatar, an oil-rich Middle Eastern nation believed to have ties to terrorist movements. Giuliani Partners also became involved in the pharmaceutical industry, with Purdue Pharma, a company that paid $2 million in DEA fines for misleading the public around opioid addictions, serving as a major client.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2019, 05:24:41 PM »
What has Giuliani accomplished lately? I'm not being snide, just interested. Figured you would know since you said he gets shit done. Seems like he was at his peak as Mayor of New York City from 1994 to 2001. That was 18 years ago.

When I read this, I thought Lepoards don't change their spots.

The former mayor started the business firm Giuliani Partners in 2002 and watched the enterprise grow into a multi-million affair with global connections. Yet the firm also invoked scrutiny and criticism for less than savory dealings, including security/police training and real estate deals for Qatar, an oil-rich Middle Eastern nation believed to have ties to terrorist movements. Giuliani Partners also became involved in the pharmaceutical industry, with Purdue Pharma, a company that paid $2 million in DEA fines for misleading the public around opioid addictions, serving as a major client.

Why don’t you link that article? This is how you’re supposed to do it:

Trump backs Rudy Giuliani after report says president's lawyer is under investigation

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/12/trump-addresses-reports-rudy-giuliani-under-federal-investigation/3957838002/

BTW, if you were to live for 1000 years you wouldn’t accomplish what Rudy has in his life.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2019, 05:52:24 PM »

Trump backs Rudy Giuliani after report says president's lawyer is under investigation

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/10/12/trump-addresses-reports-rudy-giuliani-under-federal-investigation/3957838002/

BTW, if you were to live for 1000 years you wouldn’t accomplish what Rudy has in his life.

Is linking a Getbig law? I usually do provide links or cite sources. This time I didn't...so shoot me.  :-[

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2019, 06:10:06 PM »

Beto O’Rourke should definitely run on his accomplishments against President Donald Trump.

LOL

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2019, 06:33:11 PM »
Beto O’Rourke should definitely run on his accomplishments against President Donald Trump.

LOL

Beto himself attributes much of his success to White Privilege.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2019, 07:45:14 PM »
Beto himself attributes much of his success to White Privilege.

Elizabeth Warren attributes much of her success to Redskin Privilege cultural appropriation.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2019, 01:31:17 PM »
Is linking a Getbig law? I usually do provide links or cite sources. This time I didn't...so shoot me.  :-[

It should be, especially when there are grammar errors in some of those copy and paste jobs. You don’t want people thinking you’re responsible for those errors do you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2019, 10:12:06 AM »
It should be, especially when there are grammar errors in some of those copy and paste jobs. You don’t want people thinking you’re responsible for those errors do you?

What are you implying? Published material, specially in the media, is rife with grammar and spelling errors.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2019, 10:36:57 AM »
LOL

Fucking retard.

So stupid he accidentally has become the worst troll on the board.

Actually, YOU are the idiot, stupid. Trump's OWN people are now testifying against him....what is it about you ball-lickers that you can't see the truth??????  Trump's own people are saying their was a quid pro quo....Guiliani's henchmen were just arrested in this scheme AFTER TRYING TO FLEE THE COUNTRY and after they had just been in Ukraine WITH Guiliani….

WWWWOOOWWWW

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2019, 10:41:27 AM »

you're right Prime...this is abou8t to happen shortly...Trump is renowned the world over for throwing people under the bus...but this time it will be a train instead of a bus.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2019, 01:33:47 PM »
Oh boy, andreisaracistidiot got his internet hooked back up. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2019, 01:47:08 PM »
Actually, YOU are the idiot, stupid. Trump's OWN people are now testifying against him....what is it about you ball-lickers that you can't see the truth??????  Trump's own people are saying their was a quid pro quo....Guiliani's henchmen were just arrested in this scheme AFTER TRYING TO FLEE THE COUNTRY and after they had just been in Ukraine WITH Guiliani….

WWWWOOOWWWW

Holy hell, did a laptop fall into the monkey cage at the zoo?

Post something credible that shows President Trump’s “people” testifying against him for quid pro quo. Go ahead and cite the source and highlight the part of the testimony that will get Trump impeached.

And for the record, the two Ukrainian businessmen were charged (by the SDNY) for campaign donation violations, hardly something that has to do with the July 25th phone call.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2019, 02:40:48 PM »
you're right Prime...this is abou8t to happen shortly...Trump is renowned the world over for throwing people under the bus...but this time it will be a train instead of a bus.

Yes, the case against Trump is so strong that they have to use an anonymous whistleblower relying on secondhand information and, so called witnesses testifying behind closed door.

Only people with an obsessive hatred for Trump are going to buy into his bullshit.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2019, 03:30:22 PM »
There are those who will always reside in an alternate reality.