Author Topic: Tom Prince - Any updates?  (Read 19814 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Tom Prince - Any updates?
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2010, 04:08:09 PM »
Nope never said that.  I just said I never experienced it and I have been lifting for about 13 years straight now with no break longer than 5-6 days every 5-6 months or so.  I have gone to failure every single time just about and as heavy as I could possibly go each time.  No injuries, No pain, nothing ever.  Even when I was heavy for 3 years of Permabulking I had no issues whatsoever.

I guess thats superior genetics in some respect.  ;)

Others on here may not be so lucky, but if you are truly lifetime Natural and don`t do anything too stuipid, you won`t have one single issue.

Prince fucked himself with the roids with roid related injuries destroying his tendons etc....and then used every pain drug under the sun which in turn developed into addiction.  All this while completely deluded about his true self-image (used to walk around telling everyone there is no way he would be under 230 lbs and ripped, drug free)

Too bad he had to learn the hard way.

You must be a god to have never had any injury. Never taking a break, always going to failure. You must be a genetic freak god.
I hate the State.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Tom Prince UPDATE
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2010, 04:15:21 PM »
Curious as to whether you guys knew about the nubain and other painkiller abuse?  Didn't you guys train together?  It would seem easy to tell if someone was messed up.  Did anyone try to talk to him?

I think as far as TA not understanding the pain, part of it was in another of your posts regarding the surgeries.  That's how the addiction starts for many.  They HAD a legitimate need, but the amount to kill the pain kept progressing and then it became the only way to feel normal.  Also, consider that he was walking around at a hard 300 lbs for pete sake.

I never knew he needed a transplant.  Sorry to hear that, and hope he gets one soon.  I was always under the impression that it was a lesson learned to never play with fire again, and that was why he got outta the game.

Of course I knew about it...as HE did...but that didnt make a difference.  Tom was smart enough to think he was smart enough to overcome it, get around it, etc..

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2010, 04:18:31 PM »
For a few years dude was one of the biggest most muscular men in the world- for real. Was the trade-out worth it?  He's the only one who knows.

As a life long powerlfiter, bodybuilder and strength athlete, I think it would be pretty fucking cool to be able to say that at one time, "I was one of the biggest most muscular men in the world."   I'm just sayin'.
a

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2010, 04:20:59 PM »
For a few years dude was one of the biggest most muscular men in the world- for real. Was the trade-out worth it?  He's the only one who knows.

As a life long powerlfiter, bodybuilder and strength athlete, I think it would be pretty fucking cool to be able to say that at one time, "I was one of the biggest most muscular men in the world."   I'm just sayin'.

And that he was...at 315, he was truly one of the most massive BBers I've ever seen...his strength was off the chart.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2010, 04:24:40 PM »

Might be cool, but it just sounds all mumbled from 6 feet underground.  I hope he gets better soon so that isn't a concern.  It's suprising to me how there aren't more of these stories from the nubain era athletes.  I had a friend shoot it in front of me, went fucking stupid and threw up and then asked me if I wanted to try it.  Umm, yeah you seem to be having a great time there bud ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2010, 05:03:22 PM »
And that he was...at 315, he was truly one of the most massive BBers I've ever seen...his strength was off the chart.

And so what?  When the guy has to look his fucking wife and kid in the eyes as the life slowly slips away from his body in 15 years having never reached old age will it be "worth it"?  The world gives fuck all about Tom Prince except those few subculture losers who follow the sport or are a "fan".  So the guy was 315 pounds who really gives a fuck?  Has he done fuck all to help humanity?  To see justice in the world?  To leave this world a better place than when he entered it?  He's a used up ex pill popper begging for a kidney after trashing his body.  And you and your kind are the ones that "glorify" these guys.  LMAO!  It would be funny if not sad.  At least guys like Pat Tilman died for a fucking purpose.  What will Tom Prince say he died for?  Too many pain killers?  LMAO!

My point being life is a learning experience.....and if someone like Tom Prince can look back and say it was truly worth it ............he's an epic fucking moron!  And he has no clue just how miserable his life is going to be as his kidney problems get worse. 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2010, 05:04:14 PM »
Might be cool, but it just sounds all mumbled from 6 feet underground.  I hope he gets better soon so that isn't a concern.  It's suprising to me how there aren't more of these stories from the nubain era athletes.  I had a friend shoot it in front of me, went fucking stupid and threw up and then asked me if I wanted to try it.  Umm, yeah you seem to be having a great time there bud ::)

By contrast, When I first went out to LA to move there, Tom and crew were having a conversation about it when we were all hanging out....the name came up and I whispered to Tom "What the hell is 'Bain"", he thought I was joking...I assured him I had no clue what it was...after laughing at my naivety, he explained what it was and scolded me to never try it, not once, not ever...that he wished he never had...

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2010, 05:05:42 PM »
LOL...dont forget the wooden leg, Jarvik-7 and penis pump!!

Thankfully, I dont have a medicine cabinet full of anything....as for the hair....100% real, Bill Bromanski.

Speaking of Hair...I've got a great business meeting coming up you guys will looooooooove!  Details coming soon...

Keep up the bad work...

JUST FOR MEN!!!! Hair products!

THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS... ADUB uncovers the next big gig for our very own Chick!

lol

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2010, 05:06:25 PM »
By contrast, When I first went out to LA to move there, Tom and crew were having a conversation about it when we were all hanging out....the name came up and I whispered to Tom "What the hell is 'Bain"", he thought I was joking...I assured him I had no clue what it was...after laughing at my naivety, he explained what it was and scolded me to never try it, not once, not ever...that he wished he never had...

when i did powerlifting i knew a lot more people using nubain then when i did BB....

bench

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2010, 05:08:11 PM »

JUST FOR MEN!!!! Hair products!

THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS... ADUB uncovers the next big gig for our very own Chick!

lol

Close...but I cant give any detais until after the 5th, as I have a meeting

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2010, 05:09:41 PM »

Yeah sure Chick you never knew what Bain was after being a police officer on the East Coast?  ::)

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2010, 05:13:24 PM »

HMMMM nice! Good luck

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2010, 05:14:40 PM »
Yeah sure Chick you never knew what Bain was after being a police officer on the East Coast?  ::)

No...not when I was on the force from 1987-90

God you're a retard

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2010, 05:21:59 PM »

It's amazing sometimes how we can be smart enough to look out for our friends while we are fucking up with exactly what we warn about.  When I was a kid my uncle scolded me about never chugging hard liqour cuz of how it you quickly.  So what does he do a couple months later.....wraps his car around a tree after some hard partying.  Luckily, he survived and did a major 180 in life.

P.S.- Can't believe your playing dumb about the task force in your precinct that thwarted the east coasts largest bain ring in the 80's :P

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2010, 05:22:59 PM »

Grecian Formula then ???

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2010, 05:26:14 PM »
 tom said he could be 230 natural.. i dont doubt that.. but to point out his current look is because he was all drugs is silly.. tom looks the way he does because of his doctors orders to be light and avoid much protein.,. plus he hardly trains now at all.. and there in lies the look he has....

i also have to agree with chick that tom was the most impressive guy i have ever seen.. i was able to see tom train in his prime and he was 300 at 5'8.. and the widest human being i have ever seen..

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2010, 05:31:05 PM »
And so what?  When the guy has to look his fucking wife and kid in the eyes as the life slowly slips away from his body in 15 years having never reached old age will it be "worth it"?  The world gives fuck all about Tom Prince except those few subculture losers who follow the sport or are a "fan".  So the guy was 315 pounds who really gives a fuck?  Has he done fuck all to help humanity?  To see justice in the world?  To leave this world a better place than when he entered it?  He's a used up ex pill popper begging for a kidney after trashing his body.  And you and your kind are the ones that "glorify" these guys.  LMAO!  It would be funny if not sad.  At least guys like Pat Tilman died for a fucking purpose.  What will Tom Prince say he died for?  Too many pain killers?  LMAO!

My point being life is a learning experience.....and if someone like Tom Prince can look back and say it was truly worth it ............he's an epic fucking moron!  And he has no clue just how miserable his life is going to be as his kidney problems get worse. 

And I assume you think you are of some benefit to the world by posting this retarded diatribe and judging another man for things he did to himself. Why do you care so much?

A DUB

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2010, 06:49:30 PM »

You've been rather open and honest in this thread... would you tell us what anabolic you think gave him the most strength? was he a big fan of A bombs (Anadrol 50) ?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2010, 06:53:42 PM »
You've been rather open and honest in this thread... would you tell us what anabolic you think gave him the most strength? was he a big fan of A bombs (Anadrol 50) ?

Dont know if it was anything in particular...he's just one of those strong mofo's, with it, without it....

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2010, 06:55:17 PM »
If he gets a new kidney he will be back on the juice in no time ,fuck him.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2010, 06:55:33 PM »

LOL worth a shot wasn't it bro?

The reality is... life on dialysis blows... if you arent able to do PD at home, you end up going to the center 3x per week and sit there for a few hours while your blood is "cleaned".... patients feel absolutely horrible during it and after... Nausea, vomitting is common... but if he is able to get a transplant and doesnt have any issues with rejection or infections, he can live a pretty decent life.

I am sure when he is sitting there during dialysis, at least in the beginning, he was probably debating about "Was this worth it or not..." But the reality is, he can't take back the past, so im sure at this point he is more focused on heading in the right direction...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2010, 06:58:36 PM »

LOL worth a shot wasn't it bro?

The reality is... life on dialysis blows... if you arent able to do PD at home, you end up going to the center 3x per week and sit there for a few hours while your blood is "cleaned".... patients feel absolutely horrible during it and after... Nausea, vomitting is common... but if he is able to get a transplant and doesnt have any issues with rejection or infections, he can live a pretty decent life.

I am sure when he is sitting there during dialysis, at least in the beginning, he was probably debating about "Was this worth it or not..." But the reality is, he can't take back the past, so im sure at this point he is more focused on heading in the right direction...

I can't figure out why Chick is so secretive about gear.. it's not like he's probably going to compete again, he might as well post some cycles up :D

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2010, 07:05:08 PM »
I can't figure out why Chick is so secretive about gear.. it's not like he's probably going to compete again, he might as well post some cycles up :D

I think the thing is... if Bob posts his cycle and says "This is what I took. 100% exactly what I took." People will say "YOU ARE FULL OF SH%T... NO WAY! I bet it was 2x the amount or 5x the amount"... or whatever... "YOU DIDNT USE SLIN?! BS!" You know how people are on this board...

The other issue is the whole legal issue. Advertising your drug cycles online doesnt seem like the brightest thing to do... Its an endorsement for people to copy it and F themselves up and then point the finger and say "Thats what Bob was saying he did..."

If you really wanna know what pros take, become friends with one of the guru's im sure they will tell you.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: September 30, 2010, 07:09:03 PM »
I had heard back in the day that 5,000mg per week of combined test and other roids was the norm... this was back in the late 90's... im sure its changed quite a bit now for the top guys. But i think the Shawn Ray and Levrone era, a guy with super genetics like they had probably could have gotten away that amount.

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2010, 07:11:40 PM »

3 of my buddies are police officers here in Dallas Texas... only 1 of the 3 had ever heard of "nubain"... and the one that had only knew about it because a friend of his was using it!

So just because you are a cop doesn't make you an expert on obscure drugs like nubain.

Heroin, cocaine, XTC, pot, PCP... of course... but nubain, not so much.