Author Topic: Tom Prince - Any updates?  (Read 19809 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Tom Prince UPDATE
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2010, 07:56:35 PM »
Some judgemental fucks here, that's for sure.

What about the jackassess that got the transplants and went right back on the juice?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2010, 08:27:04 PM »

no they are not,. you speaking about things that are over you head

longterm abuse of extremely high doses can lead to chronically high blood pressure which in turn can lead to kidney damage

but much more damaging , acutely and in the longtem , is abuse of pills both prescription and over the counter

in the cases where bodybuilders did fuck up their kidneys, steroids were just one component in a veritable concert of kidney-damaging behavior

hahaha no. I work in the medical field.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2010, 08:29:34 PM »
His stance hasn't changed, and Tom has mentioned taking NUMEROUS pain killers, not just advil as the fucktards here would have anyone believe...

Why was Tom in so much pain?

Seriously, I have worked out continuously and have NEVER had any pain whatsoever.  What was wrong with him that he was in so much pain all the time and that he needed to take so many different drugs at high levels?

I really hope you answer this question.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2010, 08:31:09 PM »

That still does not answer the question of Why Tom was in so much pain that he needed to take so many Pain drugs at High Dosages.

I`d like to know what caused the pain?   ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2010, 08:38:57 PM »
That still does not answer the question of Why Tom was in so much pain that he needed to take so many Pain drugs at High Dosages.

I`d like to know what caused the pain?   ???

I agree, it is odd. Was it like some random pain that would come and go? And where was the pain located?  :-\ :-\ :-\
X

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2010, 08:42:38 PM »
Why was Tom in so much pain?

Seriously, I have worked out continuously and have NEVER had any pain whatsoever.  What was wrong with him that he was in so much pain all the time and that he needed to take so many different drugs at high levels?

I really hope you answer this question.

Sorry Adam but I don't think you were pulling around the kinds of weights Prince was, dude was incline pressing 495 for 10, you've never even dead lifted or shrugged that kind of weight.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2010, 08:45:25 PM »
Sorry Adam but I don't think you were pulling around the kinds of weights Prince was, dude was incline pressing 495 for 10, you've never even dead lifted or shrugged that kind of weight.

Yes I have.  I have dead lifted 600 lbs before and have done 510 for 10 on the deadlift when I was at my heaviest.  I have a picture of me doing 535 (or was it 545) and 600 that I have posted.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2010, 08:48:08 PM »
Yes I have.  I have dead lifted 600 lbs before and have done 510 for 10 on the deadlift when I was at my heaviest.  I have a picture of me doing 535 (or was it 545) and 600 that I have posted.

Sigh...you know what I meant, you don't use weight like that on a daily basis.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2010, 08:48:11 PM »
I'm so jealous...wait no I'm not I have working kidneys.

Hahahah, #1 fan has been cracking me up lately.  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2010, 08:48:15 PM »

I`m not buying that lifting weights caused his pain.   Not buying it one bit.  There is something else at play here.  

I personally think he was a drug addict who could not control himself and thus took pain pills, uppers and downers along with steroids in high dosages.  The pain pills and pain medication especially when he was exhausted from the uppers and to combat the withdrawal symptoms.

I think he was an intense drug addict plain and simple.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2010, 08:49:24 PM »
Sigh...you know what I meant, you don't use weight like that on a daily basis.

On a weekly basis for about 3 years of straight PermaBulking, I sure did. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2010, 08:56:24 PM »
I`m not buying that lifting weights caused his pain.   Not buying it one bit.  There is something else at play here.  

I personally think he was a drug addict who could not control himself and thus took pain pills, uppers and downers along with steroids in high dosages.  The pain pills and pain medication especially when he was exhausted from the uppers and to combat the withdrawal symptoms.

I think he was an intense drug addict plain and simple.

Oh I agree wholeheartedly, he was a drug addict and probably still is.. wouldn't surprise me if he shoots up oxycontin or something, it's public knowledge he was addicted to nubain and other pain medicines.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2010, 09:00:45 PM »
Oh I agree wholeheartedly, he was a drug addict and probably still is.. wouldn't surprise me if he shoots up oxycontin or something, it's public knowledge he was addicted to nubain and other pain medicines.

I`d like to know why and how he got started and what Bob Chick thinks the cause of the pain was from.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2010, 09:01:46 PM »

I`d like to know what caused the pain?   ???
Cus it is a lame excuse.
A

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2010, 09:03:22 PM »
Probably from not taking enough recovery time between workouts...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tom Prince - Any updates?
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2010, 09:23:46 PM »

Having kidney failure (and there are quite a few on the list) does not mean you are abusing steroids.  Remember, a number of people are using steroids to get over various surgeries, including bypasses.

But Bob is right, pain medicine is a problem, especially when taking a lot of it, and Tom Prince was taking a lot of pills in a day (I thought I read 16 sometimes).

So when people blame steroids for everything that is wrong, obviously they know that isnt true, but try to get a rise out of people. 

I hope Tom gets his kidney transplant operation soon. No matter what beef some people had with him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2010, 09:25:27 PM »
Having kidney failure (and there are quite a few on the list) does not mean you are abusing steroids.  Remember, a number of people are using steroids to get over various surgeries, including bypasses.

But Bob is right, pain medicine is a problem, especially when taking a lot of it, and Tom Prince was taking a lot of pills in a day (I thought I read 16 sometimes).

So when people blame steroids for everything that is wrong, obviously they know that isnt true, but try to get a rise out of people. 

I hope Tom gets his kidney transplant operation soon. No matter what beef some people had with him.
I don`t think anyone is singling out steroids here.  What we all want to know is WHY was he taking so much pain Medication.  What in his life was so wrong that caused this behavior.  There is a reason for being a drug addict.  It is not something that happens or develops overnight.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2010, 09:31:36 PM »

actually Ron seeing pictures of you at the Olympia I am thinking you are on steroids  :o
TEAM Nasser

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2010, 09:48:56 PM »

I have no beef with anyone but its rediculous to equate someone taking low dosages of steroids to recover from a surgery to a man weighing 300lbs of muscle who was "on" non-stop for years!

::) 

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2010, 10:22:57 PM »
Tom's elbows and shoulders hurt

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2010, 10:25:01 PM »
Tom's elbows and shoulders hurt
Why and how?

io856

« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2010, 10:42:00 PM »
why was he lifting so heavy, Bob?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2010, 10:57:34 PM »
Short term moderate use of diueretics, NSAIDS/Narcs, and steroids will not fuck up your kidneys.  Being on all three for years at a time will fuck you up eventually.  Now using copious amounts of narcs/NSAIDS by themselves will definitely cause kidney failure.  But with Prince it was a combination of everything and the BBing lifestyle.  So say otherwise is pathetic and intellectually dishonest.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2010, 11:16:49 PM »
Why was his shoulders and elbows hurting?? TA have you ever trained heavy on a consistant basis in your life? Looking at you I'd have to say no, but in Toms case I'd have to say training heavy day in and day out for years takes its toll. I wake up damn near morning with joint pain from training HEAVY on every exercise, every set for 30 years....it takes it toll.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2010, 12:11:18 AM »
tom certainly was a monster. havent seen sicker hamstrings.