Author Topic: Violent thug shoots dead Texas Tech police officer  (Read 6859 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Violent thug shoots dead Texas Tech police officer
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2017, 11:39:50 AM »
Bluelivesmatter

Wheres getbig outrage?  ???

He's a dirt-bag POS LittleJ. There better be some outrage... Shouldnt be a contest either, I know people bust each others nuts around here.
Good blacks, good whites, good of all races/religions. Its the POS's that ruin the world, no matter the color or creed.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2017, 11:44:24 AM »

He won't be smirking for long. No more fun for this guy... ever.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2017, 11:44:29 AM »
agreed. just acknowledging historical and societal factors and giving some benecit of doubt to black communities. whatever the cause of the current situation in black cities you have to admit that being born in that enviroment today does not give you a sporting chance at success.

I do agree but what has created that environment in the first place? Come on. Out of all these cities not one has been able to lift itself up and become a vibrant place that people would want to visit? Looking at it purely from a probability standpoint, at least one should’ve been able to turn things around. Obviously, there’s something fucked up going on culturally that’s preventing this.

We’re not talking about a Third World shit hole. Poor people here don’t really have it that bad. By world standards, there really are no poor people in the United States. Hell, African-American women are the most obese demographic on the face of the earth. How deprived could they be?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2017, 11:58:40 AM »
Why were they correct in doing a student welfare check?

No why you say they were correct in doing so?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2017, 12:06:42 PM »
He killed a cop in Texas. He will be executed in a Texas prison within ten years.  They will torture and fuck with him every single day on death row and then they will shoot him full of poison and kill him. Good riddance.
a

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2017, 12:14:17 PM »
I do agree but what has created that environment in the first place? Come on. Out of all these cities not one has been able to lift itself up and become a vibrant place that people would want to visit? Looking at it purely from a probability standpoint, at least one should’ve been able to turn things around. Obviously, there’s something fucked up going on culturally that’s preventing this.

We’re not talking about a Third World shit hole. Poor people here don’t really have it that bad. By world standards, there really are no poor people in the United States. Hell, African-American women are the most obese demographic on the face of the earth. How deprived could they be?

White thug kills police officer= blame blm, chicago, obamas, detroit, b.e.t, anything black

Good grief

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2017, 12:17:58 PM »
No why you say they were correct in doing so?

Well, I assume he was in the schools dorm. Schools have zero tolerance with drugs on campus--I believe all college kids sign a form before entering college that they will abide by certain codes of conduct. If another student said, "Student X is doing drugs in their room," then they would be correct in doing a student welfare check, as this would be violating a code of conduct (the student had drugs and drug paraphernalia in his room). I don't know what led them to the students room, but I assume they had probable cause to do a student welfare check. Further, we do not know the rules surrounding a student welfare check. The school may be allowed to conduct student welfare checks at their own discretionary. If this is the case, and the student signed off on it, then the school is allowed to conduct these checks as they deem necessary.

This is obviously depending on the schools rules. This is pure conjecture on my part.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2017, 12:18:49 PM »
Probably on SSRI

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2017, 12:19:48 PM »
White thug kills police officer= blame blm, chicago, obamas, detroit, b.e.t, anything black

Good grief

There is only one person to blame:

The student who shot the cop.
X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2017, 12:22:50 PM »

Good grief

do you think he could nail a hotass black chick better than you?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2017, 12:36:14 PM »
Well, I assume he was in the schools dorm. Schools have zero tolerance with drugs on campus--I believe all college kids sign a form before entering college that they will abide by certain codes of conduct. If another student said, "Student X is doing drugs in their room," then they would be correct in doing a student welfare check, as this would be violating a code of conduct (the student had drugs and drug paraphernalia in his room). I don't know what led them to the students room, but I assume they had probable cause to do a student welfare check. Further, we do not know the rules surrounding a student welfare check. The school may be allowed to conduct student welfare checks at their own discretionary. If this is the case, and the student signed off on it, then the school is allowed to conduct these checks as they deem necessary.

This is obviously depending on the schools rules. This is pure conjecture on my part.

Students on campus pretty much sign off on most of their rights that they would have if they lived off campus.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2017, 12:42:28 PM »
Students on campus pretty much sign off on most of their rights that they would have if they lived off campus.

Well, there you go. If he was dorming on campus, then he is solely responsible for abiding by the schools code of conduct. If the college deemed him as a possible threat, then they were in their rights to conduct a student welfare check--in this case, they were correct, as the student had drugs in his room. Again, this is assuming he was living in the dorm.
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2017, 12:53:37 PM »
its because police officers dont see it coming....
Other races dont get the chance...

He doesn’t have the mentality to understand the Mathematical concepts of ratios and percentages. There are six times as many whites in this country as there are blacks.

Could you imagine how whites would be treated if the ratio were reversed?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2017, 01:41:35 PM »
Guess the race.

Its the race that kills police officers the most

He a good boy.  He dindu nuffin.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2017, 01:54:29 PM »
No one is denying the existence of white pieces of shit. We’re talking about percentages and demographics. Obviously this is beyond your mentality.

Likely he is a Dindu himself - it's one of the few times he can have ago at the White Man.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2017, 02:00:22 PM »
He a good boy.  He dindu nuffin.

How dare you blindly assume the cop killer of dinduism. It’s not like from ‘03-‘12 dindus represented 13% of the United States’ population yet were responsible for almost half of law enforcement officer deaths.

2010 population of whites (223.6 million)

2010 population of dindus (38.9 million)

LittleJ doesn’t know how to do simple math doe.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2017, 02:11:47 PM »

Good grief

I blame his white parent(s), that smirk on his face says it all.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2017, 02:26:12 PM »
Yes, his ancestors has a history of killing for hundreds of years.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2017, 02:36:42 PM »
The media is blowing it out of proportion.  He had a hard life.  Actually society is to blame for this.  He's really the victim.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2017, 03:15:21 PM »
it happens
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=809_1353029315

I was waiting for this post..oops!  Well at least he didn't shoot the detectives.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2017, 06:23:42 PM »
I was waiting for this post..oops!  Well at least he didn't shoot the detectives.

That's a WTF video
Have a drink shoot yourself.!!!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2017, 04:47:08 AM »
I remember we got busted smoking herbals in the dorms at Baylor

Well my roommate did - had to pass a drug test and they let him stay on

Detox from GNC saved  the day - a bought a box and sold them whenever someone had to go

That was policy then , but then next year was when all the jazz went down. With the basketball team :(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2017, 05:07:14 AM »
I remember we got busted smoking herbals in the dorms at Baylor

Well my roommate did - had to pass a drug test and they let him stay on

Detox from GNC saved  the day - a bought a box and sold them whenever someone had to go

That was policy then , but then next year was when all the jazz went down. With the basketball team :(
Detox was probably one of GNC biggest sellers. People who didn't even buy performance supps, would make their way to GNC and ask for that. And that was the only thing that they came for.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2017, 03:44:03 AM »
Detox was probably one of GNC biggest sellers. People who didn't even buy performance supps, would make their way to GNC and ask for that. And that was the only thing that they came for.

Ahh yes, I remember the detox tea days.
I guess the stuff works. Friend of ours recently got a new job and passed the drug test, she smokes weed nightly.

Rimstinger

« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2017, 03:48:33 AM »
No one is denying the existence of white pieces of shit. We’re talking about percentages and demographics. Obviously this is beyond your mentality.

So you're saying humans are scum, but there's more scum in blacks than there is scum in white statistically?