Author Topic: Met Lou Ferrigno today  (Read 6009 times)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
Met Lou Ferrigno today
« on: August 28, 2015, 12:29:20 PM »
He was filming some pickup scenes for next film "Sudden Death" in the office where I work in Bristol. I was the only person in the office at the time, so I asked for a pic, he was reluctant as hell but didn't charge $20 :) My immediate thought was to update the Getbig universe on this discovery that he does pics for free.

Many thanks,

IT

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Met Lou Ferrigno today
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 12:33:39 PM »
Did you tell him that Getbig thinks his underwear bathroom pictures were kinda gay?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 12:34:53 PM »
pic?
He was filming some pickup scenes for next film "Sudden Death" in the office where I work in Bristol. I was the only person in the office at the time, so I asked for a pic, he was reluctant as hell but didn't charge $20 :) My immediate thought was to update the Getbig universe on this discovery that he does pics for free.

Many thanks,

IT

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 12:40:08 PM »
Haha I thought about it. It was "Instant Death" actually I fucked it up. Anyway yeah he looked pretty jacked. Had a whole bag of pills and supplements in a hold-all and his biceps vein was bigger than my whole body.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 12:42:22 PM »
 I'm sure he'll be sending a bill in the mail, the question is does he bill you individually or does he charge your corporate office?

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 01:02:06 PM »
This is just it, I guess I'm busting the myth, the mofo didn't charge a penny! Sorry Getbigger motherfuckers! He was really grumpy and unfriendly though, if that makes up for it?

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 01:04:27 PM »
I'd be grumpy too if for 40 years I'd had bodybuilders wanting to do the thumbs up pose with me.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 01:06:03 PM »
Be honest. He charged you $20.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2015, 01:15:22 PM »
Fucking lou must be grinding teeth the entire drive home pist he didnt have an extra $20 in his pockets today

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2015, 01:17:21 PM »
Be honest. He charged you $20.

Hahaha, if I harp on about this enough the story will probably change in time to be fair. ..Actually I think it was $40 and he had sex with a grapefruit

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2015, 01:21:34 PM »
yea i bet carla will get it in the ear how he missed a business opportunity today  ;D
Fucking lou must be grinding teeth the entire drive home pist he didnt have an extra $20 in his pockets today

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2015, 01:24:05 PM »

Yeah probably, the film looked a pretty low budget affair to be ...fair. Seriously surreal  the whole thing, I was making a cup of tea one minute, then suddenly there was him + 4 film crew sat in the kitchen asking to use our milk and and coffee and permission to film next to the office.

I would post the pic but it'd get dragged up and belittled in some Mower-esque retrospective overly-personal appearance-based flamathon in 5 years when I attempt to mount an intelligent argument against ND about some utter nonsense! Haha

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2015, 01:27:49 PM »
"I loved the part where you punched Thor umm  chris hemsworth in the face in the avengers movie "

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2015, 01:57:20 PM »

Hahaha, if I harp on about this enough the story will probably change in time to be fair. ..Actually I think it was $40 and he had sex with a grapefruit
In all seriousness, you basically witnessed bodybuilding's version of Haleys Comet. Congrats!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2015, 03:39:33 PM »
Few have claimed to be an actor for as long as Lou has while not being remotely an actor.

He's a mean, delusional guy and his film resume reads like a list of to-be-avoided D-grade motion pictures.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 04:14:16 PM »

lol. Ya I bet when you went to fill his gas tank it really pissed him off.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 04:22:52 PM »
£12.99 for the big mans autograph seems reasonable..?   ;)

And I've thrown a few comments around recently about how tall some well known BB figures actually are when you get to stand next to them - please tell me that Lou seemed tall to you!?

T

adamhatfield99

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2015, 09:16:47 PM »
Check out Lou's reaction to Scott Herman at the 2011 Mr. Olympia expo, when Scott was just trying to be polite.  In an MD interview with John Romano, Lou claimed that some of his autographed photos were worth $300.  The thing is, this isn't 1985.  That may have been true then, but it's not true now.  Lou doesn't realize that it hurts his image to be so cheap.  Having said that, I realize why Lou would find it annoying if his expo lines got bogged down with people wanting free photos.  He is a businessman, after all.  However, Lou also takes issue with people even taking his photo from a distance at expos.  One person on here once reported that Lou asked him not to take any photos of him sitting at his table.  Also, suing his brother wasn't cool.  I think Lou thinks his market value is higher than it actually is.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2015, 09:33:00 PM »
Lou's just a bonafide, 100%, Grade A prick. Absolutely no question about it, complete fucking tool.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2015, 09:52:29 PM »
Lou's just a bonafide, 100%, Grade A prick. Absolutely no question about it, complete fucking tool.
What an ugly thing to say

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2015, 09:59:12 PM »
What an ugly thing to say

Sorry, meant 110%.

Apologies.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2015, 10:02:48 PM »
Sorry, meant 110%.

Apologies.
Apology accepted, friend. Now, I'm not quite sure if Lou will do the same. I'll tell him, but he's pretty hard-headed and also hard of hearing. He had an ear infection when he was a baby in the crib and had to become a lip reader. He used to stay up all night reading the muscle books

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2015, 10:07:44 PM »

I know this board throws the world sociopath around a lot, but Lou is your classic sociopath. Watching him on Trumps show was mind blowing...

adamhatfield99

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2015, 10:13:13 PM »
I know this board throws the world sociopath around a lot, but Lou is your classic sociopath. Watching him on Trumps show was mind blowing...

My kids were watching Adventure Time and I could swear Lou did a cameo voice.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2015, 10:23:57 PM »
Apology accepted, friend. Now, I'm not quite sure if Lou will do the same. I'll tell him, but he's pretty hard-headed and also hard of hearing. He had an ear infection when he was a baby in the crib and had to become a lip reader. He used to stay up all night reading the muscle books

Say it LOUD, ok.