Author Topic: Racist tram woman - goes viral  (Read 8266 times)

Omega

• Getbig III
Re: Racist tram woman - goes viral
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2011, 06:19:29 AM »
she's still right.

the eastern euros and the asians (for the most part) , are ok. the black sambo's are pretty much worthless. i'll wager that all the blacks in that clip are on benefits. show me any benefit of mass immigration from africa. there's none!

Paki's are just as bad....that turn areas into ghettos

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2011, 06:22:14 AM »
I'm British and the immigration is out of control. That being said the polish are always welcome here they have a cracking work ethic, no trouble and polite. Asian,    indian all fine. The somalians and africans in GENERAL are nothing but criminals. You Americans can keep them.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2011, 06:22:19 AM »
she's still right.

the eastern euros and the asians (for the most part) , are ok. the black sambo's are pretty much worthless. i'll wager that all the blacks in that clip are on benefits. show me any benefit of mass immigration from africa. there's none!

There are plenty of white people who move to Africa...especially in the South African region and lets not forget Australia.  Who gives a shit, live where you want to live in this world.  
A

Capitulation

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2011, 06:24:09 AM »
she's still right.

Okay that makes more sense - read my previous post in this thread:

Typical chav loser - probably living on welfare or is extremely poor. Has zero clue what she is talking about like most of racist bigots. Don't get me wrong some people might view me as racist with some of my opinions towards blacks and Muslims but my views are based on socio-economic impact different ethnic groups have in Country.

There is no need for ridiculous contradictory nationalism like this dumb woman is displaying. If she turned around and said, well most ethnic groups are performing very well in the UK. However, black people are having a difficult time so either black community has stand up and start following better leaders in their communities or the legal or justice system has to get more involved. The only problem with this argument is once we give the Government more power to combat negative individuals the rest of us will suffer due to loss of liberty.

I have never resented or looked down upon any one of any race until they give me a reason to do so (and unfortunately sometimes we have to label or group people based on the average representative of said community, it is the outliers who suffer the stereotypical viewpoints).

Again i feel their is a massive distinction between being a racist or being an educated well informed individual who is entitled to categorize and make statement on said ethnic populations. I love Jews/Japs/Indians/Polish and many other races in the UK, all are hard working law abiding citizens (on average of course) yet i can't say the same about blacks and Muslims - this has nothing to do with hate, i simply want them to be more productive, more law abiding and have black men become accountable for their children (when you read this gangstalean understand statistics on populations tend to be a bell curve, i can guarantee the mean for blacks population in terms of crime or lack of education is very different to other ethnic groups, i am sorry if you are 2-3 deviation from the mean - that is really unfortunate).

Socio-economics is the issue not blind hate or bigotry. If you can't understand what i am saying then you really are missing the point  .

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2011, 06:24:57 AM »

There are plenty of white people who move to Africa...especially in the South African region and lets not forget Australia.  Who gives a shit, live where you want to live in this world.  

true, but look what great countries the whites have created there, from nothing.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2011, 06:25:37 AM »
Bradistani beat me to it funny how we have the exact same opinion.  You should come here and see how polite the other migrants are. Any African out on the street after 9pm wearing a hoodie should be shot.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2011, 06:26:30 AM »
If that had happened on a subway in New York, she would have gotten her head cracked wide open the first time she said that stuff.  British are way too polite.  She wasn't just talking about blacks but also Polish people who are whiter than the whitest white people so I can't tell if she's a racist or just some Ultra-Brit.  

HAHHAHAHA, yea right  ::) ::)

I don't agree with what she said but FFS what was that dark kid sitting behind her, stood up and looked like he's gonna teach her sum' democracy??

WTF, stupid cock sucker (the guy behind her) should learn to stay out of other people's conversations.
Send that fuker to Moscow and he won't live fukin' 5 seconds. He will be kicked in head until he learns to mind his own business. Jeezus.
Let's look how tough he is in real life!!

"Wooo, I'm tough guy in London metro surrounded by my friends, booooooo... yo' scared?"

FUK! That kind of miserable rats asses make me mad! I'm so sick of people trying to play sum' fukin hero here and there... it's easy in London metro with only women and old bastards around... really tough ::)

PS.
This lady probably has sum' mental problems. Her kid looked like he was scared, confused. Hope they get sum' help.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2011, 06:30:57 AM »
She said what most people think, even if it did not come across particularly well.   

Whenever a society imports 3rd world barbarians like the UK did, the barbarians rarely ever improve and just soak the host dry until nothing is left.   

Same thing in this country.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2011, 06:32:10 AM »
Do white people use the subway in New York - isnt that dangerous - isnt that were all those colored folk hang out

I do all the time, and its like being in a zoo exhibit.  The ones I feel bad for are the single white females on their way to work getting felt up by the worthless welfare scum.   

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2011, 06:33:52 AM »

I do all the time, and its like being in a zoo exhibit.  The ones I feel bad for are the single white females on their way to work getting felt up by the worthless welfare scum.   

No one  forces them to use metro if they hate it  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2011, 06:34:51 AM »

HAHHAHAHA, yea right  ::) ::)

I don't agree with what she said but FFS what was that dark kid sitting behind her, stood up and looked like he's gonna teach her sum' democracy??

WTF, stupid cock sucker (the guy behind her) should learn to stay out of other people's conversations.
Send that fuker to Moscow and he won't live fukin' 5 seconds. He will be kicked in head until he learns to mind his own business. Jeezus.
Let's look how tough he is in real life!!

"Wooo, I'm tough guy in London metro surrounded by my friends, booooooo... yo' scared?"

FUK! That kind of miserable rats asses make me mad! I'm so sick of people trying to play sum' fukin hero here and there... it's easy in London metro with only women and old bastards around... really tough ::)

PS.
This lady probably has sum' mental problems. Her kid looked like he was scared, confused. Hope they get sum' help.

I think he was going to jump into the conversation and not beat her ass because no one was physically restraining him from doing so.  Can't blame him for jumping up after hearing that slob come from the bowels of that woman.  So I don't even see your point in saying that.

She does need to be taught some manners and in America, someone..black or white would have slapped the living shit out of her point blank.  People in Britain for the most part are  polite
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2011, 06:37:14 AM »
true, but look what great countries the whites have created there, from nothing.

There was nothing wrong with Africa before the white man came and honestly by them introducing firearms and weapons, they made things a lot worse.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2011, 06:38:41 AM »
Had that c u n t gone off like that with me anywhere around, I'd had waited patiently like a good little negro. Followed her home on her stop. Came back later that night kicked her door in, kicked her face in and spread sum democracy on her face...That c u n t would have gotten it from me...What a brazen twat.  No one had a large enough vocabulary or was educated enough to verbally spar with her and they all ended up looking like idiots....

Had that been w8m8.  We would have laughed at how we riled up everyone on the train and went to her (whatever Brits live in) and made mind blowing love while calling each other racial epitaphs.

W8 my love, where for art thou?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2011, 06:41:14 AM »
No one  forces them to use metro if they hate it  ::)

Subway is really the only way to around manhattan.   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2011, 06:43:35 AM »

PEA BRAIN, aka "Vinnie The Racist Guinea" shows up in this thread...what a surprise!  ::)
!

MikMaq

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2011, 06:44:14 AM »
Had that c u n t gone off like that with me anywhere around, I'd had waited patiently like a good little negro. Followed her home on her stop. Came back later that night kicked her door in, kicked her face in and spread sum democracy on her face...That c u n t would have gotten it from me...What a brazen twat.  No one had a large enough vocabulary or was educated enough to verbally spar with her and they all ended up looking like idiots....

Had that been w8m8.  We would have laughed at how we riled up everyone on the train and went to her (whatever Brits live in) and made mind blowing love while calling each other racial epitaphs.

Nice job on pretending to be a black man, but we all know your far to jewish to beat in a door and risk having to replace it :D

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2011, 06:46:49 AM »
Vince be real your people were sucking donkey piss through a straw before whitey got thread gave them jobs. Then like today they started killing fellow blacks because they wanted their jobs.  They had nothing. Fuckin hell Africans still can't even feed themselves now despite having a.country with more resources than anywhere.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2011, 06:47:24 AM »
Subway is really the only way to around manhattan.   
When you are poor (like you)-to-middle class, yes.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2011, 06:48:24 AM »
When you are poor (like you)-to-middle class, yes.

Yeah - sitting in a car for 30 minutes to go a few blocks makes a ton of sense.   

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2011, 06:49:02 AM »
I wonder if she would have said all that mess if she didn't have the kid in her lap as a shield. 

God help the poor little guy.
R

MikMaq

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2011, 06:50:58 AM »
Vince be real your people were sucking donkey piss through a straw before whitey got thread gave them jobs. Then like today they started killing fellow blacks because they wanted their jobs.  They had nothing. Fuckin hell Africans still can't even feed themselves now despite having a.country with more resources than anywhere.
For  the record minning money is pretty dam hard to contain, especially when the white man has spend a century carving up access to such goods, and even worst yet the yellow man is coming in making things worst.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2011, 06:56:15 AM »
For  the record minning money is pretty dam hard to contain, especially when the white man has spend a century carving up access to such goods, and even worst yet the yellow man is coming in making things worst.

One should always remember, USA also was a colony !!!

They have done quite nicely since then...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2011, 07:02:23 AM »
Had that Runt gone off like that with me anywhere around, I'd had waited patiently like a good little negro. Followed her home on her stop. Came back later that night kicked her door in, kicked her face in and spread sum democracy on her face...That Runtt would have gotten it from me...What a brazen twat.  No one had a large enough vocabulary or was educated enough to verbally spar with her and they all ended up looking like idiots....

Had that been w8m8.  We would have laughed at how we riled up everyone on the train and went to her (whatever Brits live in) and made mind blowing love while calling each other racial epitaphs.

So after you kicked her white devil face in, would you still be excited enough to drop a load of black jizz on her?
V

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2011, 07:03:23 AM »
I don't mean export resources. There is enough cattle and fruit in Africa to feed every last one of them.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2011, 07:03:35 AM »

Sure..... ::)
A