Author Topic: WHY ARE YOU FAT? A WOOO RANT....  (Read 2115 times)

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Re: WHY ARE YOU FAT? A WOOO RANT....
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2013, 05:31:28 PM »
your plan actually sounds solid, although I prefer dead towel heads in their own backyard rather than in mine

mexis are more about burdening our social welfare infrastructure than violent takeover

Yes, it's terrible when people pay taxes but can't get the benefits to which they contribute  ::)

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2013, 05:52:31 PM »
Yes, it's terrible when people pay taxes but can't get the benefits to which they contribute  ::)

::)   sounds like you love the kawk

posting drivel like this to impress some wetback chick you like won't help...she will be pregnant with a black baby before you ever get the courage to ask her out

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2013, 06:00:17 PM »
::)   sounds like you love the kawk

posting drivel like this to impress some wetback chick you like won't help...she will be pregnant with a black baby before you ever get the courage to ask her out

To clarify, I was talking about non citizens who still have to pay taxes, but get none of the benefits since they have no ss#

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2013, 06:03:32 PM »
To clarify, I was talking about non citizens who still have to pay taxes, but get none of the benefits since they have no ss#

they rarely if ever pay taxes

and they have ready access to fraudulent ss# and get benefits

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2013, 06:05:57 PM »
they rarely if ever pay taxes

and they have ready access to fraudulent ss# and get benefits

There's no avoiding sales tax.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2013, 06:09:47 PM »

::) they have ssns. Just stolen or "borrowed". Plus social security is a joke. Trust me the us takes great care of illegal Mexicans.