Author Topic: Peptide questions  (Read 7667 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Peptide questions
« on: January 16, 2013, 01:16:30 AM »
I recently started taking the peptide hormones GHRP6 and CJC1295.
I was just wondering if local injection was beneficial with these? I have so far been just pinning into the area below my belly button 3x a week.
Any advantage at all to localized injections?

I compete in powerlifting and strongman so take these more for the recovery benefits they give. I can eat heaps, get great sleep, my tendinitis is gone and I have a torn psoas that is now well on the mend. I know they are not like steroids or just taking GH and both of these are very expensive in Australia but these cost me just over $100 a month and the effects are awesome and exactly what I want. I know some places are like "just juice" or "just take GH" so wanted to clear that up.

I've also been getting a little hypoglycemic 20-30mins after pinning. Any suggestions to stop that? Obviously I eat like crazy after about 30 mins but it can take up to an hour for the hypoglycemia to go away after eating. I don't know if it is hypoglycemia as I haven't tested my blood sugar. I know gh15 likes those little tins of pineapple juice when you're on GH so was wondering if necking a few of them 30 mins after injection would be good?

Thanks as always

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
Re: Peptide questions
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 09:41:40 AM »
I would get the same symptoms like you. Crazy hypo sides. Remember eating a box of cereal  and ton of orange juice trying to get my levels stable. I'm interested in a answer as well. Stopped taking peps after the hypo side scary stuff.  :o

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 01:51:33 PM »
What is your dosage range?  Have you tried backing it down to see if the hypoglycemic side effects stop?  And as you probably already know GHRP-6 is the worst for side effects.  If reducing the dosage doesn't help try switching to GHRP-2 or better yet Ipamorelin.   ;)

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 01:58:53 PM »
Thanks, I am using GHRP6 because I'm a pussy that won't eat. Been able to chuck down the McDoubles now so I really like it.
The hypo sides are not that bad that I feel I have to reduce the dosages, just would be nice to manage them a little.
I'm taking 200ug 3x a day. Morning, lunch, post-training

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 02:05:19 PM »
Ha... I wish I had that problem of not eating.  Heck I can eat a truckload.  Well GHRP-6 will increase appetite for sure.  But I'm sure you know it is like shooting a target with a shotgun.  (side effects possible as it hits the target everywhere - prolactin, cortisol, hypoglycemia, etc) 

But it sounds like your dosing could be the problem.  Try dropping it down to 100mcg of GHRH and 100mcg of GHRP and go 3-4 times per day.  Keep in mind you want to get some effects... not side effects  8)

Then if that doesn't work switch out the GHRP to either GHRP-2 or best would be Ipam.  Everyone is different so you may need to adjust accordingly.  Be safe, not point in giving yourself some sort of side effect.  Keep us posted.   ;)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 03:37:03 PM »
GHRP6 is whats making u hungry and feel hypo. Great for bulking, nothing will make u shuv food down with a shuvel than ghrp6. I prefer GHRP2 and ipamorelin. GHRP2 is the strongest/safest bet. Ipamorelin is the safest and only slightly weaker but does not desyntheisze in the least. You can boom dose it so to speak.

3 times a day or even more like 5 would be ideal.. and no.. subq is all that matters, no localized effect or IM injection or any of htat jazz.. it gets absorbed by the body subq and signals the brain to do its thing.

Make sure empty stomach or at least 40+ min since last meal. No carbs or fats. After injection wait MINIMUM 15 minutes.. ideally 40-50 minutes but that for me is only if im doing cardio in morning.. other times on average 15-25 min before meal.

yeah timing it sucks but it spikes gh higher than synthetic hgh equivalent it just has a short half life thats all.. while hgh will last 6+ hours and on and on and will ignore what u eat.

Also take some l-dopa, p5p for prolactin especialy if u go higher. I do. I take 250mcg ghrp2 sometimes 200mcg... rarely 100mcg. There is a felt difference.

For cortisol, vit c, or 7-keto dha or whatever 7oxo as its called (be careful not to kill cortisol TOO low then ull have achy joints!)

Personally for me the reason I use it is for long term fat loss (sloooooow), i dont count on it for mass gained, its probably if any benefit super sloooow.... but what i care about is improved sleep!.. and improved skin quality as I was obese and my skin was loose. I used these peptides for over 2 years now? My skin has drastically improved and hopefully will still keep improving when i get below 10% bf I am hoping. Pics say it all for me... and the mirror. So these last two are for me my primary concern with using this, the fat loss is secondary.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 09:46:35 PM »
I just stick with Ipam and then I don't have to worry about side effect problems or becoming sensitive to it.  Plus like Ahmed said you can dose higher when need be.  For me smaller doses work good and helps with sleep and (tendonitis over the long run a bit).  Otherwise it doesn't do much.  Probably equivalent of a very lose dose HGH that a doc would prescribe for health reasons only.

I never think I get much of the empty stomach benefits sort of deal.  Carbs stay in you a long time and I eat all the time.  I have no problem "bulking"  ;D   LOL   But I try to take it empty in the AM and wait about 30-40 mins to eat after. 

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 03:28:16 AM »
Yeah it's heaps better now. I think I just wasn't used to it and started on a pretty high dosage.
The tins of pineapple in syrup also work really well. Ipamorelin looks really good so I might have that next time along with GHRP6, taking it at night and the GHRP6 when I need to eat.

Tendinitis has gone altogether which is awesome, pretty decent effects for day 3 imo. Does GHRP6 really offer no benefit after 1ug/kg? If so I'm taking more than twice the dose I need to. Wondering what study this suggestion is based off as well...

Vqpower

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 06:42:12 PM »
Btw. Dosing does not have to be timed anymore. Can be taken every 3 hours on the dot. Food does not effect the release

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 02:44:18 AM »
Btw. Dosing does not have to be timed anymore. Can be taken every 3 hours on the dot. Food does not effect the release

Do you have any source or citation for this?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 08:24:08 AM »
you dont get hypo sides off ghrp6.... ive forgot the process but its a side effect of the ghrp6 being absorbed into the stomach which makes you feel hungry

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 03:52:11 PM »
So I'm just really fucking hungry?

Vqpower

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 08:08:05 PM »
Do you have any source or citation for this?

I think I recalled it from dat as well as a few other serum tests done to test the effects of ghrh/ Ghrp combo. I will try to find the literature for you. But it is something I have noticed had no effect on my results either.

Vqpower

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2013, 08:27:52 PM »
Here is the link to a serum test as well as some good info on gh peps.results are on page 10. The whole thread is a good read though

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/89886-exciting-grf1-29-ghrp-2-serum-gh-test.html

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2013, 12:55:25 AM »
Here is the link to a serum test as well as some good info on gh peps.results are on page 10. The whole thread is a good read though

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/89886-exciting-grf1-29-ghrp-2-serum-gh-test.html

Thank you, you're a true bro
Looks like I'm going to be halving my dosages and pinning 4-5x a day instead, save myself some $$$ and get superior results

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 08:23:29 AM »

Alpha does some great things for this community.  He is one of the few guys that does unbiased reviews of products.

8)

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 03:17:37 AM »
100/100 5x a day
Changes are happening daily, feels good man

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 08:19:54 AM »
So I'm just really fucking hungry?

You get hungry because of Ghrelin release.  Read up on it here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone_releasing_hexapeptide

;)

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2013, 03:51:00 AM »
I also bought some IGF DES
Any tips on injecting into the biceps? It seems painful as fuck

Vqpower

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013, 10:21:52 PM »
My guess is you diluted with AA. Do not inject that solution straight. Further dilute with sterile water, bac, or sodium chloride. I prefer a 5 to 1 ratio of des to sterile water. It will still hurt but not the same as you experienced. You can do the whole pin if that bothers you.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2013, 04:31:51 AM »
It wasn't so bad when I just manned up and did it. Feels a bit weird
The pump is amazing lol. The changes are incredible

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2013, 10:14:04 PM »
I would argue that localized injections work....as long as you have a ton of test in your system.

Got a partial tear in my right pec. I started pinning locally, straight into the leftover untorn pec muscle and in the last 3-4 weeks there was a significant change in volume.
all drugs - TPPIIP