Author Topic: how about creating a limit of 50 posts minimum for the roids board  (Read 3351 times)

Stavios

There are a lot of cock suckers on here these days, maybe it would prevent some of these assholes from polluting the threads

Oly15

• Getbig III
Re: how about creating a limit of 50 posts minimum for the roids board
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 04:35:18 PM »
Stop your whining.

"This is the thunderdome, bitch."

Swlabr

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 04:54:49 PM »
There are a lot of cock suckers on here these days, maybe it would prevent some of these assholes from polluting the threads

500...would...be...bette r...

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 07:53:34 PM »
Stop your whining.

thanks for proving my point

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 08:06:34 PM »
i think you shoudl aply for moderator position ,, you are qualify now ,, you have enough hands on and been in it for long time heads in ,, you should in my opinion

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 08:20:36 PM »
i think you shoudl aply for moderator position ,, you are qualify now ,, you have enough hands on and been in it for long time heads in ,, you should in my opinion

gh15 approved
thanks, i also think so !
On the gossip board it's all fun and games but I hate seeing trolls on the roids board

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 09:32:45 PM »

gh15 approved

Absolutely.

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 10:20:14 PM »

Come on now this is the thunderdome, there are no rules in the thunderdome.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 11:28:01 PM »
This board used to be awesome, but now it's nothing more than a giant google add of what others say. A lot of it is everyone echoing what GH15 says, and he does say some good things and he says some things I disagree with...I have no problem with that, but the idea of an original thought is long gone from this board.

For the guys that haven't been here that long, or who weren't here during the golden age of this board, which is most of you, the getbig steroid board used to be one of the tightest group of guys from any steroid board anywhere. Several of the guys from the old days I used to meet up and train with when I was on the road, a lot of us spoke on the phone on a regular basis and this group of guys took care of each other when someone had a competition or something like that. I remember back in 04 or 05 (don't quote me on the yr, can't remember for sure) I got in a bind due to...well, let's just say a supply shortage....and several of the guys here took care of me and didn't ask for a dime. I returned the favor to many guys myself over the years. Back then, if you had any type of competition and were part of the getbig steroid board, you could guarantee without a doubt you'd have everything on this earth you could ever need.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 11:30:43 PM »
This board used to be awesome, but now it's nothing more than a giant google add of what others say. A lot of it is everyone echoing what GH15 says, and he does say some good things and he says some things I disagree with...I have no problem with that, but the idea of an original thought is long gone from this board.

For the guys that haven't been here that long, or who weren't here during the golden age of this board, which is most of you, the getbig steroid board used to be one of the tightest group of guys from any steroid board anywhere. Several of the guys from the old days I used to meet up and train with when I was on the road, a lot of us spoke on the phone on a regular basis and this group of guys took care of each other when someone had a competition or something like that. I remember back in 04 or 05 (don't quote me on the yr, can't remember for sure) I got in a bind due to...well, let's just say a supply shortage....and several of the guys here took care of me and didn't ask for a dime. I returned the favor to many guys myself over the years. Back then, if you had any type of competition and were part of the getbig steroid board, you could guarantee without a doubt you'd have everything on this earth you could ever need.

^^^^^This is how a steroid board is supposed to be and a lot of you are missing out and royally screwing yourself by not allowing that here anymore.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2011, 11:52:18 PM »

I'm relatively new, however I was a lurker for years (dating back to 2006), and very active on other boards. I agree with your post in the sense that this is a very tight knit group of guys. I have no idea what it was in the past, but I see that it is a tight knit group right now. I have already personally met one member to train, and I have plans with another two in the next month. I am learning huge amounts of stuff from veteran guys on the board- huge amounts. Some of the PMs I have gotten from the vets are so extensive, I feel blessed. I had questions, and god did I get answers. Thank you all for that. Also, some of the pointers that gh 15 has given me both in PM and from what I have read on his open posts on the board have been some of the most helpful things I have ever came across in regards to hormones in my life. I have learned a tremendous amount from the guy. I have also learned and am currently learning (I am literally reading a print out of a PM form one member on how to cook my own tren ace better right now) a huge amount of things from members of the steroid section from all kinds of topics from my contest prep, to adding slin, to the history of certain steroids. One member has written me quite a few awesome accounts of how things were before my time (when I was still a child), and as a fan of history in general, these are the types of PMs that I cherish.

Anyways, I'm sorry if the board has regressed lately. But I hope that I can add to the quality of this board, because I sure as hell enjoy all of your input, and I one day want to be as knowledgable and helpful. Right now I am just going to do my part by mainly reading, but also by reporting my experiences with certain hormones, my life experiences, and my road to contest and beyond.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 02:50:04 AM »
Stop your whining.

g & o is the thunderdome,,, this board was always quite serious, altho we might never all agree, there have been some great guys left because of the shit comming off the g&o, trab comes to mind

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 03:03:38 AM »

g & o is the thunderdome,,, this board was always quite serious, altho we might never all agree, there have been some great guys left because of the shit comming off the g&o, trab comes to mind

um i hav enews for you ,, the thunderdome IS getbig,, this is why you have so many fellas now coming here in all time records ,, this is why this place is talked about everywhere on every radio show,, this is why i get elfs crying to me treaten for their lifes,, getbig = the thunderdome,,

if you too pussy and want to play pct rule you have other balonie boardings around,,

THIS! is the thunderdome,, here you dont hear no more about balonie pct and 2 gram testosterona...here you hear! the truth about what exactlyu go into athlete physiqe and bodybuild fake muscle for they are fake now days

what happen to get big in last 7 years but mainly in last 2-3 years is mutation into all time  fame,, this place is talked about EVERY WHERE in places that dont even talk bodybuild,, just open eyes,, type my fucking name into computer and see what you get ,, i am as known as fucking ron colman if not more! this is how big getbig became and this is why this place was names the thunderdome...reason i dont say philsulina is simple...im more known than him!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 04:35:27 AM »

"how about creating a limit of 50 posts minimum for the roids board"...Agreed

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2011, 04:52:02 AM »
um i hav enews for you ,, the thunderdome IS getbig,, this is why you have so many fellas now coming here in all time records ,, this is why this place is talked about everywhere on every radio show,, this is why i get elfs crying to me treaten for their lifes,, getbig = the thunderdome,,

if you too pussy and want to play pct rule you have other balonie boardings around,,

THIS! is the thunderdome,, here you dont hear no more about balonie pct and 2 gram testosterona...here you hear! the truth about what exactlyu go into athlete physiqe and bodybuild fake muscle for they are fake now days

what happen to get big in last 7 years but mainly in last 2-3 years is mutation into all time  fame,, this place is talked about EVERY WHERE in places that dont even talk bodybuild,, just open eyes,, type my fucking name into computer and see what you get ,, i am as known as fucking ron colman if not more! this is how big getbig became and this is why this place was names the thunderdome...reason i dont say philsulina is simple...im more known than him!

gh15 approved

your not getting my point gh... all the fucking about should be left to the other boards, if people want to talk shite, keep it to g&o or the alphabet boards etc,

your observations are always welcome here, same as your elves, pixies and gnomes as is anyone who has anything constructive to say

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 04:57:33 AM »

your observations are always welcome here, same as your elves, pixies and gnomes as is anyone who has anything constructive to say

;D  I just spit out my protein shake and broke off a needle in my thigh.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2011, 05:18:33 AM »

^^^^^This is how a steroid board is supposed to be and a lot of you are missing out and royally screwing yourself by not allowing that here anymore.

I remember in 2005 it was AJ, myself both just with a tad over 1,000 posts, rimbaud, overload, udeluz, 4thad, bigjohnbluesfan. All of us would help the newbies and not just get mad at them. some of us would bet on sunday football games we would do fun shit motivate each other. their was no source mentioning as all! AJ is right if somebody had bad luck getting their gear and had a show believe me people came up with gear for them out of their own stash. I have many times. wasn't anything crazy but it was something. a few vials of test anything helps when you just lost alot of loot. this was a very serious close knit crew of guys. back then Gh15 was a member but was more shy than he is these days, he always posted steroid material in the gossip and opinions section not in the steroid section. anyway I bellieve AJ is talking about this crew who did whatvever they could to help. and back then newbies didn't get as much shit for not knowing much about gear. bigjohnbluesfan was a funny guy I remeber him telling us a story where he saw some hot chick and got all worked up and pulled his truck over and jacked off in a mcdonalds bag he said he thought about his wife but he was probably thinking of the hot chicks he just saw.Anyway that was the closest this board got -IMO there were no mods. they posted maybe every 6 months. all of us  ran the biard together.

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2011, 05:21:31 AM »

I will see what ron says. if you see a post you do not like pM me and I will take a look at it and will take it off if is something bad

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2011, 06:45:31 AM »

I will see what ron says. if you see a post you do not like pM me and I will take a look at it and will take it off if is something bad

the only thing I don't like is people pollutin threads like they do on Rearden's thread.

I am all about people saying their opinions, but the baseless attacks should be kept to the gossip board

these days there are a lot of user with less than 10 posts who come here to bash other members.

it just fucks up good discussions most of the time

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2011, 07:05:08 AM »
Back in 2004 you didn't have pussy ass people that would delete or modify your post. I would say mods like division were a joke. Calling people baby was fucking annoying. Marbles( I think that was his name) was a good poster.

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2011, 07:39:21 AM »
the only thing I don't like is people pollutin threads like they do on Rearden's thread.

I am all about people saying their opinions, but the baseless attacks should be kept to the gossip board

these days there are a lot of user with less than 10 posts who come here to bash other members.

it just fucks up good discussions most of the time
''

well just let us know and we will take care of it.I thought rearden's thread was over? long threads always have a few assholes trying to bash the person

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2011, 07:42:09 AM »
Back in 2004 you didn't have pussy ass people that would delete or modify your post. I would say mods like division were a joke. Calling people baby was fucking annoying. Marbles( I think that was his name) was a good poster.

I agree division was annoying he would do the same shit to everybody. I thi k he called me baby widow once. he was a slow man an he won't be back.

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2011, 02:23:23 PM »

yes I remember Marbles, Overload was posting more around that time too

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2011, 02:33:56 PM »
Stavios,

You should be a Mod... for sure.

For the rest of GetBig, I have been on this board for less than a year.  Definitely a "noob."  However, I plan to be around for quite a while and I hope I have shown to make positive contributions to the boards.  I also plan on continuing to do so.  I like what AJ was talking about, almost fraternity like.  GetBig is THE online source for the reality of bodybuilding and it should be respected as so.  The next generation of pro's will be the...

GetBig generation.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2011, 04:46:16 PM »

what happen to get big in last 7 years but mainly in last 2-3 years is mutation into all time  fame,, this place is talked about EVERY WHERE in places that dont even talk bodybuild,, just open eyes,, type my fucking name into computer and see what you get ,, i am as known as fucking ron colman if not more! this is how big getbig became and this is why this place was names the thunderdome...reason i dont say philsulina is simple...im more known than him!

gh15 approved

That all may be, but the steroid board here has always existed outside from the rest of the board, and you should know that's an important distinction it needs to keep. That's the only way any steroid related board can keep a sound environment. When it gets infected by a lot of BS it can lead to a lot of problems that are otherwise very avoidable.