Author Topic: how about creating a limit of 50 posts minimum for the roids board  (Read 3350 times)

whitewidow

Re: how about creating a limit of 50 posts minimum for the roids board
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 04:52:11 PM »
what happened too luv2hurt he was another one who was in with the crowd posting daily. I know he won the masters in a local show. have not seen him around anymore. these were the days were ther main posters were me,AJ, udeluz, rimbaud,4thad, overload, if you posted a thread you would get a good answer.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 04:57:56 PM »
I remember in 2005 it was AJ, myself both just with a tad over 1,000 posts, rimbaud, overload, udeluz, 4thad, bigjohnbluesfan. All of us would help the newbies and not just get mad at them. some of us would bet on sunday football games we would do fun shit motivate each other. their was no source mentioning as all! AJ is right if somebody had bad luck getting their gear and had a show believe me people came up with gear for them out of their own stash. I have many times. wasn't anything crazy but it was something. a few vials of test anything helps when you just lost alot of loot. this was a very serious close knit crew of guys. back then Gh15 was a member but was more shy than he is these days, he always posted steroid material in the gossip and opinions section not in the steroid section. anyway I bellieve AJ is talking about this crew who did whatvever they could to help. and back then newbies didn't get as much shit for not knowing much about gear. bigjohnbluesfan was a funny guy I remeber him telling us a story where he saw some hot chick and got all worked up and pulled his truck over and jacked off in a mcdonalds bag he said he thought about his wife but he was probably thinking of the hot chicks he just saw.Anyway that was the closest this board got -IMO there were no mods. they posted maybe every 6 months. all of us  ran the biard together.

Those were the days, that's for sure. Don't forget about FreakfestMD, Luv2Hurt, Trab, Luolamies was more active...the list goes on an on.

Because of the way things were handled, they way the guys interacted with each other, you have a group who never got scammed, always had the best gear on earth and very good prices. You had guys who protected each other and took care of each other. You know seeing 4thAD run off here, while some may have disagreed with some of what he said, that was one of the dumbest things of all time...the getbig steroid guys completely shot themselves in the foot with that one. 4th did more for more guys than most any group of 200guys on here have ever done combined.

Anyway, a lot of the steroid board has been infected by the same G&O board type atmosphere, and that's all well and fine....if that's what people want so be it. But when that happens you're giving up a lot just so you can trash talk and entertain yourself.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2011, 05:01:17 PM »
I have been on getbig for ages, so i forgot the process, but is it easy to get a account here?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2011, 05:05:51 PM »
what happened too luv2hurt he was another one who was in with the crowd posting daily. I know he won the masters in a local show. have not seen him around anymore. these were the days were ther main posters were me,AJ, udeluz, rimbaud,4thad, overload, if you posted a thread you would get a good answer.

Same as the rest...he got sick of the BS.

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2011, 05:15:05 PM »
Same as the rest...he got sick of the BS.

he is not even on homeboys board he used to mod here. hell we gave him confidence he could taake his class in the masters show and he did I believe. I posted here forever.

seraph

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2011, 05:16:10 PM »
I have been on getbig for ages, so i forgot the process, but is it easy to get a account here?

You just sign up basically.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2011, 05:21:17 PM »
The problem is people come onto these boards acting like they know everything. I'm only 24 and I think I know a lot but their are vets here that people like me are lucky to learn from. But instead some people come in here talking Shit and only looking out for themselves. Bbing is a group thing we should be helping each other get bigger and better. That's what these boards are for it to help each other learn I thought

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2011, 07:01:29 PM »
Those were the days, that's for sure. Don't forget about FreakfestMD, Luv2Hurt, Trab, Luolamies was more active...the list goes on an on.

Because of the way things were handled, they way the guys interacted with each other, you have a group who never got scammed, always had the best gear on earth and very good prices. You had guys who protected each other and took care of each other. You know seeing 4thAD run off here, while some may have disagreed with some of what he said, that was one of the dumbest things of all time...the getbig steroid guys completely shot themselves in the foot with that one. 4th did more for more guys than most any group of 200guys on here have ever done combined.

Anyway, a lot of the steroid board has been infected by the same G&O board type atmosphere, and that's all well and fine....if that's what people want so be it. But when that happens you're giving up a lot just so you can trash talk and entertain yourself.

bring them back ,, trab was highly favorable of me we talked quit ebit on here,,4th to this day very respected around loyal fella very very loyal fella ,, the reason some of them left was some of the gimick,,it wasnt information per say ,,it was some of the gimick i think,, i didnt write on steroid boarding then even now i dont much but all those fellas were good and vets ,,,,i assume life took them out too but some of them are very high in bodybuild cult so just invite them back ,, if enough of you ask them they will come back

each and everyone of the fellas you talk about is nice fella in real life they are not  some balonie gimick ,, they would probably come back ,,and you can change the rule to 50 postings its good idea too

gh15 approved
fallen angel

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2011, 07:51:07 PM »
bring them back ,, trab was highly favorable of me we talked quit ebit on here,,4th to this day very respected around loyal fella very very loyal fella ,, the reason some of them left was some of the gimick,,it wasnt information per say ,,it was some of the gimick i think,, i didnt write on steroid boarding then even now i dont much but all those fellas were good and vets ,,,,i assume life took them out too but some of them are very high in bodybuild cult so just invite them back ,, if enough of you ask them they will come back

each and everyone of the fellas you talk about is nice fella in real life they are not  some balonie gimick ,, they would probably come back ,,and you can change the rule to 50 postings its good idea too

gh15 approved
I hate to tell you this, but the reason a lot of people have left this board is due to these young losers who hang on your nutsack and basically repeat every thing you say, the same way you say it (the whole "adding an "A" at the end of every hormone for example).  It's childish and annoying.  It was fine when it was just you doing it, but now this board is full of 18 year old morons who want to be a part of something so bad and they have basically made it almost unbearable to read shit on here.

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2011, 08:12:00 PM »
I hate to tell you this, but the reason a lot of people have left this board is due to these young losers who hang on your nutsack and basically repeat every thing you say, the same way you say it (the whole "adding an "A" at the end of every hormone for example).  It's childish and annoying.  It was fine when it was just you doing it, but now this board is full of 18 year old morons who want to be a part of something so bad and they have basically made it almost unbearable to read shit on here.

I'll keep quiet.

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2011, 08:18:32 PM »

No I didn't forget any of them just so many I forgot their handles. freakfestMD was a huge loss! and so was luv2hurt he had been around forever! we all posted together for a long time and their were no reason for the mods to step in at all. there was noo source talk. everybody helped everybody. I helped people who got scammed not with a arsenal but a few vials here and there to make them feel somewhat better. Not to many people do this but everybody was down to help out if someone as in need. Now all the good posters are gone and we are left with a few guys who take this board serious. at least there is no scamming going on and divison is gone. everybody who wants a good source gets referred to an open source board and thats how it works these days I dont mind refrring people to a good open source board otherwise they are likely to get scammed by some shitbag.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2011, 08:28:14 PM »

I dont agree with this. Many of them left before gh15.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2011, 08:52:56 PM »
you are probably correct, but I would guess none of these people, or anyone with actual knowledge and experience will not contribute to this board due to folks like that.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2011, 09:51:29 PM »
I hate to tell you this, but the reason a lot of people have left this board is due to these young losers who hang on your nutsack and basically repeat every thing you say, the same way you say it (the whole "adding an "A" at the end of every hormone for example).  It's childish and annoying.  It was fine when it was just you doing it, but now this board is full of 18 year old morons who want to be a part of something so bad and they have basically made it almost unbearable to read shit on here.

did you see thir pictures? i have,, they are advance bodybnuild even at 18-19 some of them are pretty high ,, they just learned fast,, what can i say to fellas at 18 that learned it fast and jump heads on to the pool? i cant control what they say,,they are 18 consider adult,,i thikn reason they do it is because befoe they never had character they could rely on 100% they fed so much balonie during the years ,,waisted so much money on suplmenets...thats basicaly the way they thank me,, again i never thought abotu it in this way ,, they relate to gh15 empatize,,
its liek the superman movies in the 80s ,, it is psycological thing but! in this case they do it from will for they relate very closely to gh15

gh15 approved
fallen angel

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2011, 10:00:31 PM »
i don't want to get involved in discussion about the direction the board should take, that's not really something i want to have a voice in but i just want to say i was once a skeptic of gh15, but after reading more and more of his posts i always found myself agreeing with him. even when i disagree with him, i still agree with the general premise and message he is imparting in his posts.

plus he's an interesting and funny character, i always love reading his posts. i don't think you can really hold him accountable for being popular and imitated - what can he have do about that anyways? make less interesting posts? that would be the wrong direction to go in creating a solution.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2011, 10:04:55 PM »

gh15 approved

Those guys are long gone, a few of them I still talk to now and then but most of them wouldn't come back...I don't think you could even pay Trab to come back. I'm not sure what happened to FreakfestMD, lost touch with him but some of the others are either done with BB or just got fed up with getbig in general and post on other boards.

The 50 post minimum probably wouldn't work. Anyone can mount up 50 post quick on the G&O board and unless Ron gave me backdoor access to the site I have no way to track if someone post 50 post on the steroid board. Further, Ron's never been big on policing the site and I doubt he'd go for it....I could be wrong though.

I do know, and some of you guys that have been around might remember this...several years ago I banned about 50 guys from this board, just deleted any post they made here. Ron wouldn't ban them overall but let me control the steroid board with no problem. I simply don't have time to do that kind of thing anymore...hardly anyone does and the only reason I did at that time was because I spend most of my day online working anyway.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2012, 10:42:05 AM »

Moreover, gh15 has brought more people on this site than anyone ever. And this is not even counting the lurkers of which there are much, much more.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2012, 12:03:20 PM »
haaha

yeah I remember someone chopping your pic back in the day..lol

From what I heard there is some sort of a waiting period now for accounts to get approved.

And the 50 post thing is irrelevant since you got guys like this armchairifbbjudge posting like 80 times within his first day.

The mods are just gonna have to clean up the place plain and simple. Sucks to have to censor people but if you wanna fuck around just keep it in the g&o where its expected.

I mean we're still pretty free to speak our minds here compared to other steroid boards. I actually just got banned from another site for some bullshit....lol  (advise to under 21 year old btw)

MrC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2012, 12:59:34 PM »
yes I remember Marbles, Overload was posting more around that time too

His name was marble. Guy gave me solid advice on my first cycle years ago. Never forgot and I would like to thank him but he left soon after. I rarely post here but have lurked and been around for a long time and appreciate advice gven on this board

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2012, 01:34:37 PM »
We used to keep shit real around here and lay out the good shit for anyone who needed help.  Unfortunately after spending more time defending myself than helping others, i just don't care anymore.

I still enjoy helping people through PM's and i still post every now and then, but this board has declined over the years and i don't have as much time to keep it real.  We used to be real brothers on here and i know a few vets in real life from this board.  Seen a lot of good people come and go like Marble and Trab.  We helped quite a few new guys into this game and i remember when times were bad we still posted daily and kept everyone in the loop...i miss that.

I remember spending hours on end trying to bust scammers on this board to protect all of the good people's asses.  We ran off quite a few scammers back when we were bringing the pain on this board.

Sadly, this place is almost dead to me.  I come here to see what's new and i like to keep tabs on the game, but apart from Rearden Metal's thread, i don't follow as much as i used to.  Too much copy and paste nonsense with zero logic or science behind it these days and then everything turns into an arguement.

8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2012, 03:41:00 PM »
how about just deleting anything that is bullshit. fuck free speech.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2012, 03:57:40 PM »
how about just deleting anything that is bullshit. fuck free speech.

LOL. Or ignore. I stay out of sooooooooo many threads all over Getbig. Just invest your energy where you want to.

I try to give my level best on this forum. I'm not purporting to be a pro but I'd like to think threads like mine can create honest discussion that lead to broscience breakthroughs. There's still a LOT of good guys on this board and being that it's unmoderated by people with products to sell, the information is usually very honest.

Stavios

« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2012, 05:06:02 PM »
LOL. Or ignore. I stay out of sooooooooo many threads all over Getbig. Just invest your energy where you want to.

I try to give my level best on this forum. I'm not purporting to be a pro but I'd like to think threads like mine can create honest discussion that lead to broscience breakthroughs. There's still a LOT of good guys on this board and being that it's unmoderated by people with products to sell, the information is usually very honest.

bro your thread is golden, you posted pictures from being a fat fuck (relatively speaking) to a shredded beast, week after week

I remember I LOVED seing threads like that when I started competing because it gives you a baseline on how you should look at x weeks out