Author Topic: Where do those BLM donations go?  (Read 11474 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Where do those BLM donations go?
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2021, 01:59:24 PM »
Non profit organizations employees salaries are public record.  They collected over 90 million, as the head of the BLM non profit, here salary must have been huge.

Most non profits are like this.  Just a huge scam to make the people at the top millionaires.

People seem to attach some sort of false morality to "non-profits", compared to for-profit businesses.  Non-profit just means you spend all your profits (for example, on your founder's new home).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2021, 02:41:05 PM »
We, collectively, should start a Get Big non profit. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2021, 02:48:24 PM »
We, collectively, should start a Get Big non profit.
To pay for Straw man and your TDS therapy?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2021, 03:00:22 PM »
One billion in donations and it all goes to salaries, connected consultants, expenses like hotels and flights; and buildings. Maybe some of the money goes to riots financing. 

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2021, 03:29:22 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-activist-spent-200g-in-black-lives-matter-donations-on-house-personal-expenses-fbi.amp

Giving to BLM is the ultimate virtue signal, knowing the money is only enriching the con artist who runs that particular org.

Anyone who donates to BLM is a beta cuckold.  Without exception.

~

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2021, 03:31:29 PM »
To pay for Straw man and your TDS therapy?

Obamacare covers that.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2021, 03:39:44 PM »
Didn’t some group in NY get busted for creating Black Live Matter. They basically dropped the ‘s’ from lives and apparently collected 10s of millions and only got caught because one of the guys running the scam bought some super expensive sports car that caught bad attention. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2021, 04:19:25 PM »
A college professor who makes 200k a year and has a contract with Warner Brothers can afford  1.5 million dollar house ..put your cocks back in your pants

Vince this is a great point, $1.3 million isn’t insane in today’s housing market nor is it out of her price range. The issue is her choice of location, a predominantly non black neighborhood/community.

Now some may say there aren’t black neighborhoods in that market with high end homes, which is fine, so why wouldn’t she choose to build in a black community? She can spin it as wanting to infiltrate the white neighborhood but that would be a lie, because she would have been using her soapbox to preach that message.

If she bought the house to live in she’s been exposed as a charlatan.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2021, 04:27:07 PM »

Just one of many race-baiting clowns, of which there seem to be a surplus these days.
~

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2021, 04:33:46 PM »
Just one of many race-baiting clowns, of which there seem to be a surplus these days.

We live in era where WORDS matter more than ACTIONS, I’m sure that this has been true for decades, even centuries but it is so prevalent throughout the current “cancel culture”. 

It’s sad that we can literally expose the corruption and double standards, like in this woman’s case, but people are to blind to see it or they’ve been conditioned to think this behavior is ok as long as they say what they want to hear.  It’s madness.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2021, 04:34:06 PM »

Vince this is a great point, $1.3 million isn’t insane in today’s housing market nor is it out of her price range. The issue is her choice of location, a predominantly non black neighborhood/community.

Now some may say there aren’t black neighborhoods in that market with high end homes, which is fine, so why wouldn’t she choose to build in a black community? She can spin it as wanting to infiltrate the white neighborhood but that would be a lie, because she would have been using her soapbox to preach that message.

The other issue is she's purchased 3 additional houses as well.
Y

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2021, 05:01:49 PM »

We live in era where WORDS matter more than ACTIONS, I’m sure that this has been true for decades, even centuries but it is so prevalent throughout the current “cancel culture”. 

It’s sad that we can literally expose the corruption and double standards, like in this woman’s case, but people are to blind to see it or they’ve been conditioned to think this behavior is ok as long as they say what they want to hear.  It’s madness.

You are correct, of course, but remember that this woman, despite her current "prosperity," will still die a painful, agonizing death either through sickle cell, hypertension, or diabetes. Her week long "celebration of life" (paid-admission funeral) will involve at least three people getting shot and all her "fortune" that hasn't already been squandered by then will be eaten up by legal fees.  Those people can never manage to transfer any actual wealth from one generation to another. 
~

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2021, 05:10:50 PM »
they have had 1 billion in donations..

Maybe they could use some of that money to hire  private security services since the police have probably been defunded or like in Portland more than 100 cops have either quit or retired this year. There is actually a billboard in Portland recruiting police officers to work in Spokane Washington.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2021, 05:11:24 PM »
A college professor who makes 200k a year and has a contract with Warner Brothers can afford  1.5 million dollar house ..put your cocks back in your pants

I don't know about the other houses supposedly purchased by this woman, but 90 million was donated to the BLM charity in 2020 and they only donated 20% according to their own reporting. Unclear whether that is separate from the corporate blackmail donations...the 90 million may just be small donors.

Gentle giant Michael Brown's dad wants 20 million from BLM himself.

This woman is living large in any case.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2021, 05:13:02 PM »
Maybe they could use some of that money to hire  private security services since the police have probably been defunded or like in Portland more than 100 cops have either quit or retired this year. There is actually a billboard in Portland recruiting for sheriffs in Spokane Washington.

NIMBY confusion post of peace.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2021, 06:35:27 PM »
I’m obviously not a liberal.

I’m not a fan of BLM.

But the fellas at the Lincoln Project basically did the exact same thing.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2021, 07:13:39 PM »
The other issue is she's purchased 3 additional houses as well.

Modest homes in Inglewood, CA (2016), South Central LA (2018), and Georgia (2020).  The $1.4M home is the first through an LLC, so it's shielded if she's sued.

Now she's allegedly looking at property in the Bahamas in the $5M-20M range.

SJW stuffs pays well, especially when you beatify Travon Martin and Michael Brown.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/10/inside-blm-co-founder-patrisse-khan-cullors-real-estate-buying-binge/

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2021, 07:36:39 PM »
Modest homes in Inglewood, CA (2016), South Central LA (2018), and Georgia (2020).  The $1.4M home is the first through an LLC, so it's shielded if she's sued.

Now she's allegedly looking at property in the Bahamas in the $5M-20M range.

SJW stuffs pays well, especially when you beatify Travon Martin and Michael Brown.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/10/inside-blm-co-founder-patrisse-khan-cullors-real-estate-buying-binge/

Something tells me it's not just Black Lives that matter to her, but also their wallets and "stimi" checks.

I've read about true giants/leaders within the African American community the likes of Malcolm X. Why can't we see more champions like that today? At least Malcolm had true insight into the problems of the black man from a domestic to international perspective and would offer solutions for their race to progress and reach great heights.

"1"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2021, 08:04:58 PM »

NIMBY confusion post of peace.

Sorry for the confusion. I have never been in favor of defunding police. If anything most police departments need better funding. I'm all for comprehensive and ongoing training and support for police. Understaffed police forces are a disaster waiting to happen. With the current degradation of police personnel,  it will be all the more difficult to recruit capable and qualified people who are willing to serve and protect law abiding citizens and do it with equality, fairness, professionalism and within the law.

In my opinion, BLM folks have it backwards. While I understand the huge reaction people have to the horror of seeing George Floyd murdered on camera by a policeman who clearly wasn't qualified to handle that situation while other policemen stood by doing nothing. The entire world was and still is angry about this. The demonstrations are understandable. The riots are not. Defunding the police is not the answer.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2021, 08:15:50 PM »

lol....no.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2021, 09:42:30 PM »
Sorry for the confusion. I have never been in favor of defunding police. If anything most police departments need better funding. I'm all for comprehensive and ongoing training and support for police. Understaffed police forces are a disaster waiting to happen. With the current degradation of police personnel,  it will be all the more difficult to recruit capable and qualified people who are willing to serve and protect law abiding citizens and do it with equality, fairness, professionalism and within the law.

In my opinion, BLM folks have it backwards. While I understand the huge reaction people have to the horror of seeing George Floyd murdered on camera by a policeman who clearly wasn't qualified to handle that situation while other policemen stood by doing nothing. The entire world was and still is angry about this. The demonstrations are understandable. The riots are not. Defunding the police is not the answer.

Okay...BUT the reason police are "understaffed" is due to leftist policy. Can't make this stuff up.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2021, 09:59:18 PM »

Okay...BUT the reason police are "understaffed" is due to leftist policy. Can't make this stuff up.

What I am saying is that it isn't my policy. I get that people look for someone or something to blame, so it's easier to think of all conservative or liberal people being of one mind than to get to know folks as individuals each with minds of their own. And yes, people can make stuff up and they do it all the time. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2021, 10:04:36 PM »
Something tells me it's not just Black Lives that matter to her, but also their wallets and "stimi" checks.

I've read about true giants/leaders within the African American community the likes of Malcolm X. Why can't we see more champions like that today? At least Malcolm had true insight into the problems of the black man from a domestic to international perspective and would offer solutions for their race to progress and reach great heights.

"1"

Malcolm X promoted black self-empowerment and self-reliance - to not rely on the government for solutions - and he thoroughly castigated the Democrat party for not delivering on their promises.  By the end of his life he recognized that racism per se, not white people, was the problem. 

I don’t think that one can square the above perspective and approach with disparate impact theory, critical race theory, SJW agenda, or BLM’s Marxist underpinnings.

MLK’s “I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” has been flipped by the left.  Now it’s skin color (or ethnicity) first, and if you disagree, you might be a racist.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2021, 10:29:22 PM »
What I am saying is that it isn't my policy. I get that people look for someone or something to blame, so it's easier to think of all conservative or liberal people being of one mind than to get to know folks as individuals each with minds of their own. And yes, people can make stuff up and they do it all the time.

You support it, because you vote for it. It IS your policy.

Didn't you brag about all the BLM signs in your neighborhood? Didn't you have one in YOUR yard?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2021, 11:00:14 PM »

You support it, because you vote for it. It IS your policy.

Didn't you brag about all the BLM signs in your neighborhood? Didn't you have one in YOUR yard?

No I didn't brag about it. I posted it. There's a difference. But you wouldn't get that.  ::)

This  evening, I took a walk and there are more BLM lawn signs now than there were back when I first mentioned it. Keep in mind less than 1.7% of the population here is black.

I never had the official BLM sign on my property. What I did and still do have is a red white and blue In Our America sign which includes the line Black Lives Matter. This sign was in response to the 2016 Presidential election, long before George Floyd was murdered.