Author Topic: Muscle Beach now a homeless dump  (Read 6615 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Muscle Beach now a homeless dump
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2021, 03:40:15 PM »

I feel like I would hit that but possibly feel remorseful after. The tits aren’t in proportion.

Agree.  The post-nut self-loathing would be strong
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2021, 03:43:20 PM »

With vigor. There would be no remorse, but I would fear for my 'fridge's welfare :(.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2021, 03:50:21 PM »

Good points.

But do you think the homeless are the results of 3rd world immigration? I see a lot of the homeless in SoCal and the majority look like they’re whites.

The US is overwhelmingly importing people from 3rd world countries that will vote Democrat. If anyone believes that California's homelessness problems, for example, are due in large part to Democrat management, then, making certain that Democrats stay in power by importing Democrat voters, could contribute to homelessness.

I don't see the logic in suggesting that 3rd world immigrants are the cause of the types of mental illnesses in American citizens that lead to homelessness. But if tax payer money that is now spent on accommodating foreign refugees, etc..., in large numbers, could temporarily house the otherwise-working American homeless, then yes, you wouldn't see so many tents in SoCal. If we needed more workers there could have been, could still be, government incentives for working Americans to have more children and we could also continue to import 'the cream of the crop' as much as possible immigrant-wise.

There are Black families that have been in the the US for centuries yet, in LA County, which is 8% Black, roughly 34% are homeless. Is it fair to them switching resources to people whose families just entered the US? Black homelessness effects everyone. Latinos/Hispanics are under represented homeless-wise. They're roughly 48% of the population but 36% of the homeless, which could be due to factors like low cost of living, many living in one house, etc... all of which keeps a roof over their heads. Whites are roughly 26% of the population and 25% of the homeless. Homeless Whites may happen to congregate in areas that are closer to where other Whites live, therefore they may be seen more by Whites. The average person sees a small percentage of the homeless in their daily travels.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2021, 03:55:44 PM »
The US is overwhelmingly importing people from 3rd world countries that will vote Democrat. If anyone believes that California's homelessness problems, for example, are due in large part to Democrat management, then making certain that Democrats stay in power by importing Democrat voters could contribute to homelessness.

I don't see the logic in suggesting that 3rd world immigrants are the cause of the types of mental illness in American citizens that lead to homelessness. But if tax payer money that is now spent on accommodating foreign refugees, etc..., in large numbers, could temporarily house the otherwise-working American homeless, then yes, you wouldn't see so many tents in SoCal. If we needed more workers there could have been, could still be, government incentives for working Americans to have more children and we could also continue to import 'the cream of the crop' as much as possible immigrant-wise.

There are Black families that have been in the the US for centuries yet, in LA County, which is 8% Black, roughly 34% are homeless. Is it fair to them switching resources to people whose families just entered the US? Black homelessness effects everyone. Latinos/Hispanics are under represented homeless-wise. They're roughly 48% of the population but 36% of the homeless, which could be due to factors like low cost of living, many living in one house, etc... all of which keeps a roof over their heads. Whites are roughly 26% of the population and 25% of the homeless. Homeless Whites may happen to congregate in areas that are closer to where other Whites live, therefore they may be seen more by Whites. The average person sees a small percentage of the homeless in their daily travels.

They won't be voting at all until they become U.S. citizens.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2021, 03:57:32 PM »

No kidding. Why mention the obvious?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2021, 04:00:43 PM »
No kidding. Why mention the obvious?

Why? Because there are some folks who think these immigrants whether legal or illegal vote in our elections.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2021, 04:08:37 PM »
Why? Because there are some folks who think these immigrants whether legal or illegal vote in our elections.

There have been examples of dead people who "voted". If there are some folks that think some illegal immigrants vote in our elections, it has no bearing on California going from red to blue or Texas soon to turn blue, mainly due to new legal immigrants who vote Democrat, which is what the majority of new legal immigrants these days do.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2021, 05:20:06 PM »
The US is overwhelmingly importing people from 3rd world countries that will vote Democrat. If anyone believes that California's homelessness problems, for example, are due in large part to Democrat management, then, making certain that Democrats stay in power by importing Democrat voters, could contribute to homelessness.

I don't see the logic in suggesting that 3rd world immigrants are the cause of the types of mental illnesses in American citizens that lead to homelessness. But if tax payer money that is now spent on accommodating foreign refugees, etc..., in large numbers, could temporarily house the otherwise-working American homeless, then yes, you wouldn't see so many tents in SoCal. If we needed more workers there could have been, could still be, government incentives for working Americans to have more children and we could also continue to import 'the cream of the crop' as much as possible immigrant-wise.

Thanks for the thoughtful response , I totally see and understand your points. Its a good perspective.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2021, 05:30:21 PM »

Uh huh.  These locusts and parasites vote for democrats so they can get free stuff

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2021, 06:01:37 PM »

lol...most get registered at the DMV here. It’s right on the form.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2021, 08:15:51 PM »
I'd appreciate it if you'd identify what you've 'fixed' when you rewrite my posts. Not doing so, makes the fix a bit confusing for others.

Nah, just you. I guess I could just add "FIXED FOR LOGIC".

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2021, 10:53:20 PM »
Agree.  The post-nut self-loathing would be strong

Just have her make you a sammich and serve you a cold beer. ;D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2021, 09:36:16 PM »
The footage at the beginning: the tents around the parking lot. He edited some out but it seemed like a homeless guy was yelling at him just as he was reaching the gym fence.

GOLDS GYM VENICE UPDATE! (& AROUND MAIN STREET)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2021, 05:00:45 AM »
Good point. I think it is the same here in Oregon. Do you think it is because white folks are less likely to help one another out, where as in some other cultures several families or groups of people will live together in very crowded conditions if it is necessary to avoid homelessness. A Korean fellow who worked for me, lived with several other Korean men in a small apartment, I assume to save money. My first apartment was in West Hollywood. It was actually a tiny one bedroom cottage among several like units that lined each side of a long driveway. At the very back lived a family of Hispanics or maybe a couple of families all in one unit. These places were barely large enough for one person.

No, I believe it’s because areas that have a generous welfare programs combined with decent weather attract deadbeats and lowlifes.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2021, 05:41:04 AM »
Most homeless arent homeless they are beggars. Theyl get dropped off by family or friends to pan handle, thats why most tents are empty also
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2021, 06:45:43 AM »
Most homeless arent homeless they are beggars. Theyl get dropped off by family or friends to pan handle, thats why most tents are empty also

I am always confused why so many homeless people I see are obese.  I am not sure how they afford or acquire the number of calories needed to be so fat.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2021, 06:58:24 AM »
ftp://

This is the easiest thing in the world to figure out and put to rest one way or another.  Running voter rolls against Ice database.  It would take about 2 days.  Why is it never done?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2021, 07:09:35 AM »
Good point. I think it is the same here in Oregon. Do you think it is because white folks are less likely to help one another out, where as in some other cultures several families or groups of people will live together in very crowded conditions if it is necessary to avoid homelessness. A Korean fellow who worked for me, lived with several other Korean men in a small apartment, I assume to save money. My first apartment was in West Hollywood. It was actually a tiny one bedroom cottage among several like units that lined each side of a long driveway. At the very back lived a family of Hispanics or maybe a couple of families all in one unit. These places were barely large enough for one person.

I knew a guy that lived in another guy's walk-in closet.  Just big enough for a small bed and storage.  Just a place to sleep.  Had access to bathroom (not sure about kitchen or living room).

All so he could train at   GOLD'S GYM VENICE!  It certainly beat whatever shithole podunk town he came from. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2021, 08:08:45 AM »
I am always confused why so many homeless people I see are obese.  I am not sure how they afford or acquire the number of calories needed to be so fat.

Because people DO give them food often, thinking they are helping out. My mother used to buy meals for people hanging out under the overpass ramp with signs that said they were hungry. Then she would go back and see that they had tossed several bags full of food on the hill behind them.  ::)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2021, 04:25:35 PM »

Call me old-fashioned, but I believe that naked shower chicks look better without the body "art"

~

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2021, 05:34:22 PM »
lol...most get registered at the DMV here. It’s right on the form.

Yes eligible applicants can register to vote at the DMV in California.

To register to vote in California, you must be:

A United States citizen and a resident of California,

18 years old or older on Election Day,

Not currently serving a state or federal prison term for the conviction of a felony (for more information on the rights of people who have been incarcerated, please see the Secretary of State's Voting Rights: Persons with a Criminal History), and

Not currently found mentally incompetent to vote by a court (for more information, please see Voting Rights: Persons Subject to Conservatorship)

States have different requirements of proof of ID. However, under federal law they cannot require proof of citizenship to vote. Instead registrants must attest to citizenship. The penalties for lying are severe, including jail and or deportation.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2021, 05:53:19 PM »

Not currently serving a state or federal prison term for the conviction of a felony (for more information on the rights of people who have been incarcerated, please see the Secretary of State's Voting Rights: Persons with a Criminal History), and

Not currently found mentally incompetent to vote by a court (for more information, please see Voting Rights: Persons Subject to Conservatorship)

States have different requirements of proof of ID. However, under federal law they cannot require proof of citizenship to vote. Instead registrants must attest to citizenship. The penalties for lying are severe, including jail and or deportation.

So you just have to say you are eligible?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2021, 06:34:35 PM »
So you just have to say you are eligible?

Better than that, just "feel" eligible.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2021, 07:21:25 PM »

Post the requirements to obtain a valid California driver's license. I had to wait in line for hours and take  and pass a test in addition to paying a fee. My personal rights were violated.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2021, 07:31:31 PM »

It's cheaper to eat crap in America than it is to eat healthy. Yes, you can make an argument that a can of beans and a wad of spinach cost less than a box of captain crunch, but when you're talking about how people consume food in the real world- calorie density, convenience, enjoyability- it's way easier to get stuff that will  make you fat and contribute to poor health.