Author Topic: I have a good pof pic and have realized one thing  (Read 16225 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I have a good pof pic and have realized one thing
« on: December 09, 2018, 04:13:34 PM »
Most are stupid and crazy as you well know im not man hating, i get around 60% response with just saying 'hey'...

I realized if you want play you have to be a total liar, lie about everything... I have game and dont compliment but talking to them is one disaster after another... From small talk to deep talk it both fails after a few messages

My pic is literally an 8.5 or 9 these hoes are 6's to 9's... Ive been cutting carbs in evenin n upping protien im improving, these hoes will hit me up but when i push to meet they get shy, otherones seem to get offended about one small disagreement then youre on the out
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: I have a good pof pic and have realized one thing
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 04:29:08 PM »
Post it here Martimus, let's see what you're working with.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 04:36:35 PM »
rejected by hoes is no way to go(es)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 04:41:08 PM »

Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 04:47:35 PM »
I want people to mass message this chick that just blocked me tell her i am one of the greatest leaders of mankind and what a good lad i am n how many sons ive raised on getbig

I n this pic you will witness modernday feminist lunacy and hypocracy. Just read the text

Im not mad at this chick cause she blocked me id like to fix her evil ways shes cute, maybe some of you are more eleoquent than me and explain to her how shes wrong.....maybe she misunderstood , maybe shes just a dam fool...maybe in her muddy brain it doesnt matter if she is wrong and i should be her bitch lol.  This art of seduction psychology is fascinating actually . I keep learning to do the opposite of logic lol
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2018, 04:54:25 PM »
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2018, 04:57:06 PM »

LOL @ HulkHogan18, why not use your real picture?

You'd get many more hits if you called yourself Daddy Waddy / Johnny Falcon.
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2018, 04:57:56 PM »
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2018, 04:59:31 PM »
LOL @ HulkHogan18, why not use your real picture?

You'd get many more hits if you called yourself Daddy Waddy / Johnny Falcon.
huh ?
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2018, 05:02:25 PM »
Is it Uncle Joon on the Marty Champions account now?
Q

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2018, 05:06:58 PM »
I want people to mass message this chick that just blocked me tell her i am one of the greatest leaders of mankind and what a good lad i am n how many sons ive raised on getbig

I n this pic you will witness modernday feminist lunacy and hypocracy. Just read the text

Im not mad at this chick cause she blocked me id like to fix her evil ways shes cute, maybe some of you are more eleoquent than me and explain to her how shes wrong.....maybe she misunderstood , maybe shes just a dam fool...maybe in her muddy brain it doesnt matter if she is wrong and i should be her bitch lol.  This art of seduction psychology is fascinating actually . I keep learning to do the opposite of logic lol

x2

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2018, 05:11:12 PM »

"Gemehco" looks like she'd be more comfortable on a Valerie Solanas fan forum than a dating site. Tell her her to make with the cooter shots or kick rocks.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2018, 05:13:07 PM »
Can u bros stop being gay posting photos of me its like im asking for help but all u weirdos wanna just worship my body like some fagget neeguls
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2018, 05:13:29 PM »
Most are stupid and crazy as you well know im not man hating, i get around 60% response with just saying 'hey'...

I realized if you want play you have to be a total liar, lie about everything... I have game and dont compliment but talking to them is one disaster after another... From small talk to deep talk it both fails after a few messages

My pic is literally an 8.5 or 9 these hoes are 6's to 9's... Ive been cutting carbs in evenin n upping protien im improving, these hoes will hit me up but when i push to meet they get shy, otherones seem to get offended about one small disagreement then youre on the out

I remember that....remember the time I wrote you on Bodybuilding.com when you decided to show your weiner that you would be a legend one day???
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2018, 05:15:38 PM »

"Gemehco" looks like she'd be more comfortable on a Valerie Solanas fan forum than a dating site. Tell her her to make with the cooter shots or kick rocks.
she blocked me thats why u guys gotta say stuff to her let her know she made a big mistake
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2018, 05:17:40 PM »

I remember that....remember the time I wrote you on Bodybuilding.com when you decided to show your weiner that you would be a legend one day???
ur weird vince u need young white pusyy notthe boy kind
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2018, 05:39:31 PM »
ur weird vince u need young white pusyy notthe boy kind

Didn't expect that type of response to a compliment I just paid to you.   What gives???
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2018, 05:40:45 PM »
POF is bottom of the barrel.  All ugly, tattooed, fat whales over 225lbs, have 2-4 kids from different men (usually black men).   Good luck there Marty.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2018, 05:42:27 PM »

Didn't expect that type of response to a compliment I just paid to you.   What gives???
vince you need to stop being a pervert
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2018, 05:44:07 PM »
vince you need to stop being a pervert

You're the one that showed your dick on Bodybuilding.com....you even wrote me back saying that you are fucking around with everyone.   Of course you got banned afterwards.   
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2018, 05:47:31 PM »

You're the one that showed your dick on Bodybuilding.com....you even wrote me back saying that you are fucking around with everyone.   Of course you got banned afterwards.   
funny shit
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2018, 05:52:25 PM »
funny shit

Well, that's how we met but its seems as though you've clearly forgot the most important thing I told that day other than one day you'll be an internet legend.....I also told you not to blow your lid on stupidity.   
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2018, 05:56:54 PM »
So, how much did he sell it to you for?

This is 100% not Johnny Falcon. Not even fucking close. From the drastically improved grammar, to the now outing of yourself by posting up a screen cap that shows "Persian" wannabe playboy/pick-up artist Arash Dibazar, clearly you are pretending to pass yourself as Johnny.

Come on man, why not just register a regular account and call it a day?

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2018, 06:11:56 PM »

This is 100% not Johnny Falcon. Not even fucking close. From the drastically improved grammar, to the now outing of yourself by posting up a screen cap that shows "Persian" wannabe playboy/pick-up artist Arash Dibazar, clearly you are pretending to pass yourself as Johnny.

"1"

Yep, I've not been around much so I never took notice until I was made aware of it.   I've known DaddyWaddy for about 14 years so it was pretty easy for me to simply ask a few questions and come to the conclusion that it wasn't him...   More power to him if the account was sold because OJ Simpson without a trophy is still a Heisman Winner.   

If it is Joon...well to be clear, I've never had a problem with the guy so I wouldn't mind having him back on the board.   But in any event, Marty Champion's account is being occupied by someone else.
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2018, 06:20:49 PM »

"1"

It's Joon.
Q