Author Topic: I have a good pof pic and have realized one thing  (Read 16230 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: I have a good pof pic and have realized one thing
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2018, 04:43:26 PM »
Maybe we could try reach out and get the Falcon back on the boards.

Message him on youtube.  The creepy stalker video I posted was recent.  He's still posting vids on youtube.   :D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2018, 04:44:26 PM »
I wouldn't know where to start my man.

"1"

If I had to guess I'd think the Walmart parking lots in Durham would be the best starting point.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2018, 05:25:38 PM »
If I had to guess I'd think the Walmart parking lots in Durham would be the best starting point.

Legit LOL.   :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2018, 05:31:56 PM »
Waddy I`ve known you since Ironage and Mayem.................I`m not sure this is you either ???
yes time westcocks i hear u arent sure wich way you swing?
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2018, 05:48:07 PM »
Pooh Parr Pof Pic of Peace
Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2018, 06:40:30 PM »
Legit LOL.   :D

:)  blessings to you brother.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2018, 07:26:32 PM »
yes time westcocks i hear u arent sure wich way you swing?

He probably swings from side to side, but only when he's free-balling. Then again, there may be nothing much to get up enough momentum to swing at all.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 10, 2018, 07:35:26 PM »
He probably swings from side to side, but only when he's free-balling. Then again, there may be nothing much to get up enough momentum to swing at all.

I’m 100% sure you dream about Tim’s swaying nutsack.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2018, 07:56:16 PM »
Time wasonlycock is his real name
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2018, 08:05:52 PM »
Can u bros stop being gay posting photos of me its like im asking for help but all u weirdos wanna just worship my body like some fagget neeguls

Well you must admit, some of this is of your own making. When you posted your famous big dick photo, you became an Internet superstar. The thing about the Internet is that you can never take anything back. And don't I know it. There's the selfie of me in the gym locker room wearing orange Adidas underwear. I never should have posted it. Orange is apparently a screamingly gay color for underwear. That photo is occasionally resurrected and thrown in my face like a rotting fish. Although I am not embarrassed of it, it was never meant to be my signature, photo just as I suspect your moment of inhibition and wild abandonment was meant to define you. There are many more interesting features about you to talk about.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2018, 08:10:16 PM »
Well you must admit, some of this is of your own making. When you posted your famous big dick photo, you became an Internet superstar. The thing about the Internet is that you can never take anything back. And don't I know it. There's the selfie of me in the gym locker room wearing orange Adidas underwear. I never should have posted it. Orange is apparently a screamingly gay color for underwear. That photo is occasionally resurrected and thrown in my face like a rotting fish. Although I am not embarrassed of it, it was never meant to be my signature, photo just as I suspect your moment of inhibition and wild abandonment was meant to define you. There are many more interesting features about you to talk about.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2018, 08:19:54 PM »
I’m 100% sure you dream about Tim’s swaying nutsack.

I'll bet against you on this. I dream about a lot of crazy stuff, but Tim's (whoever he is) scrotum isn't one of them. Whenever gonads are mentioned, I think of my friend from decades past who  once told me she loved the feeling of her partner's nuts slamming against the bottom lips of her vagina. Dane was a horny she devil and a really fun friend. Wonder what she's doing these days, if she's even still alive.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2018, 06:27:53 PM »
Any resolution if this is the real daddywaddy  ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2018, 04:38:57 AM »
Can u bros stop being gay posting photos of me its like im asking for help but all u weirdos wanna just worship my body like some fagget neeguls

Lololol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2018, 04:41:02 AM »
DaddyWaddy/Falcon/Marty, how the hell are you?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2018, 04:59:52 AM »
Update on this saga?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2018, 05:04:24 AM »
Any resolution if this is the real daddywaddy  ???

I don't think so. Is it possible that he shares his account with Uncle Junior?
Some posts are falcon-like, others are not.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2018, 05:06:17 AM »

were you flattered when tbombz offered to deepthroat your penor?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2018, 07:50:29 AM »
Onemorrep keeps banning an unbanning this account , i am the real deal superior afro american ill post a vid or pic maybe, id like some cash but you guys are really cheap
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2018, 08:39:29 AM »
Onemorrep keeps banning an unbanning this account , i am the real deal superior afro american ill post a vid or pic maybe, id like some cash but you guys are really cheap

That's incorrect. I haven't banned the account. Ask around, I haven't banned any members in over 2 years.

Johnny, years ago, we talked about Allah. Tell me, what's your opinion on Allah and can you remember what I told you in reference to Allah.

This was an ongoing conversation we had that went on over several days, around the time that you had found enlightenment via dietary changes.

"1"

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2018, 09:04:34 AM »
That's incorrect. I haven't banned the account. Ask around, I haven't banned any members in over 2 years.

Johnny, years ago, we talked about Allah. Tell me, what's your opinion on Allah and can you remember what I told you in reference to Allah.

This was an ongoing conversation we had that went on over several days, around the time that you had found enlightenment via dietary changes.

"1"

dude we never talked much at all, im not joon

We are controlled by the sun and moon to a lesser extent when sun isnt 'there' we go down.  Each of us are on the em spectrum, we need an electron microscope too see our exact individual vibration speed, only then we have a chance of playing around with resonate frequency in order to really enlighten or become more
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2018, 09:06:41 AM »

"1"

:(

Sorry OMR but I'm sure Johhny was enlightened via bath salts and baked crab grass clippings. You were definitely talking about Allah but the Falcon was soaring on a higher celestial plane and he was mistakenly referring to 90s r&b sensation Aaliyah.

The Daddy had recently found out the 28 year old R.Kelley had married 15 year old  Aaliyah in a private ceremony where there was no public backlash.

This revelation blew not only the Falcons mind but traditional relationship guidelines. From that point forward Waddy was determined to find  the legal loopholes so he could wed a teenaged bride.

Huge misunderstanding.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2018, 09:06:56 AM »
DaddyWaddy/Falcon/Marty, how the hell are you?
Doing good my superior afro american
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2018, 09:09:07 AM »
:(

Sorry OMR but I'm sure Johhny was enlightened via bath salts and baked crab grass clippings. You were definitely talking about Allah but the Falcon was soaring on a higher celestial plane and he was mistakenly referring to 90s r&b sensation Aaliyah.

The Daddy had recently found out the 28 year old R.Kelley had married 15 year old  Aaliyah in a private ceremony where there was no public backlash.

This revelation blew not only the Falcons mind but traditional relationship guidelines. From that point forward Waddy was determined to find  the legal loopholes so he could wed a teenaged bride.

Huge misunderstanding.
dave d still dishoveld human residing in greens boro with grey balding fro not getting 18 year old fine ass blonde hair hoes because of meat eating
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2018, 09:15:02 AM »
dave d still dishoveld human residing in greens boro with grey balding fro not getting 18 year old fine ass blonde hair hoes because of meat eating

:-\

I defended your gimmick account.

OMR exposed you,  Goodrum exposed you once and now OMR is going to do it again.

It's very easy to prove who you are.

Why ask for money, you've posted NUMEROUS videos and pics without issue. You've posted so much crap of yourself that many thought your mind was on par with big Lenny.

Now you want a PayPal account with $400 in it? Lol classic jr. Always make it a money issue.

Dude you should have bought ESFitness's account. That one would have been fun to mislead people with and it would have been years before you were caught.