Author Topic: try to become a pro?  (Read 3656 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
try to become a pro?
« on: May 27, 2006, 03:54:05 AM »
what do you guys think about becoming a pro?
do you think it is a good thing or a waste of time?
as you know i`m very young right now and i think after finishing school,studying something like politics,having a well-paid job and a cute family i could give it a try,you know with 27-30 years.only trying it for 2-3 years.
does that sound good for you?

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Re: try to become a pro?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 03:55:27 AM »
sure buddy

give it a crack!  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 04:08:36 AM »
A good university degree should be first, you seem like a smart guy.

After that you can still see what you can achieve.

Working out to become a professional bodybuilder as a job is not a good thing on can do.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 04:37:28 AM »
@ironneck

hast pn  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 05:55:12 AM »
as you know i`m very young right now and i think after finishing school,studying something like politics,having a well-paid job and a cute family i could give it a try,you know with 27-30 years.only trying it for 2-3 years.

:D this is the best post on getbig in the last month!
24/7, lots of time, good genetics, lot of connections to the right people so you get legit "supp", lots of money to buy those legit pharma "supp", financial support, work ethics, disipline,  past years in the gym even if not training for bodybuilding, luck, courage to stuck a needle where it needs to be stuck and as many times as it needs to be stuck, wife/girlfriend that understand your goal and life style and mood changes, TONS of food and 5-6-7-8  meals a day every day for years,,and the list goes on and on and on and on my friend,,,some work years over years in order to get their pro card! some never get it and stay national competitors for ever till they quit since they never even place in the nationals,,this shit is 24/7 it is "the full time job" while anything else you do is the part time job that you try to fit into bodybuilding (exp: police officer with comfortable shifts,, gym owner,, supp store, gym teacher in junior high/highschool etc etc)

yoru girlfriend/wife.. if not in bodybuilding themselves,,,will have to sacrifice a lot for your "mission". there are very few women that are not in the industry that will be able to sacrifice their life for you as a bodybuilder...so if you find that chic that dont want you for your physiqe or for looks and really love you and will sacrifice a lot for your goal... i suggest you keep her!
fallen angel

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 06:15:45 AM »
Believe it or not.  Ronnie is a good example of how it should be down.  Finished his degree in Accounting.  Worked as a FT police officer but could have easily been a CPA.  Then... worked his way up the ranks.  The rest is history.  Just an example because there are others out there like Shawn, and it's unreal if you look at the women's side with DJ Wallis, Dina, Howlett, Tanji and a host of others.  Many pros have set the path for the up and comers.  Phil is also a good example. 
Oh...Monica!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 06:20:14 AM »
Believe it or not.  Ronnie is good example of how it should be down.  Finished his degree in Accounting.  Worked as a FT police officer but could have easily been a CPA.  Then... worked his way up the ranks.  The rest is history.  Just an example because there are others out there like Shawn, and it's unreal if you look at the women's side with DJ Wallis, Dina, Howlett, Tanji and a host of others.  Many pros have set the path for the up and comers.  Phil is also a good example. 
easily, a CPA?   ::)  well maybe from that basket weaving college 240 calls a university.
ronnis coleman is NO role model

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2006, 06:20:54 AM »
easily, a CPA?   ::)  well maybe from that basket weaving college 240 calls a university.
ronnis coleman is NO role model

you're a true dumbbell.  Public speaking isnt an indicator of anything.  The Pres of the US has a Yale MBA.   ::)
Oh...Monica!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2006, 06:21:42 AM »
A good university degree should be first, you seem like a smart guy.

After that you can still see what you can achieve.

Working out to become a professional bodybuilder as a job is not a good thing on can do.

of course,i said after all those things which are much more important,i could give it a try
without gh and insulin and other shit,i would only take roids

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2006, 06:22:01 AM »
ronnie is a role model to me  >:(
Z

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2006, 06:23:13 AM »
of course,i said after all those things which are much more important,i could give it a try
without gh and insulin and other shit,i would only take roids

Still enough time to stay from the roids, too.

think about it in 6, better make that 10 years.  ;)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2006, 06:24:11 AM »
:D this is the best post on getbig in the last month!
24/7, lots of time, good genetics, lot of connections to the right people so you get legit "supp", lots of money to buy those legit pharma "supp", financial support, work ethics, disipline,  past years in the gym even if not training for bodybuilding, luck, courage to stuck a needle where it needs to be stuck and as many times as it needs to be stuck, wife/girlfriend that understand your goal and life style and mood changes, TONS of food and 5-6-7-8  meals a day every day for years,,and the list goes on and on and on and on my friend,,,some work years over years in order to get their pro card! some never get it and stay national competitors for ever till they quit since they never even place in the nationals,,this shit is 24/7 it is "the full time job" while anything else you do is the part time job that you try to fit into bodybuilding (exp: police officer with comfortable shifts,, gym owner,, supp store, gym teacher in junior high/highschool etc etc)

yoru girlfriend/wife.. if not in bodybuilding themselves,,,will have to sacrifice a lot for your "mission". there are very few women that are not in the industry that will be able to sacrifice their life for you as a bodybuilder...so if you find that chic that dont want you for your physiqe or for looks and really love you and will sacrifice a lot for your goal... i suggest you keep her!

i said i would give it a try!
i know that there are much more important thing like having a good job,a cute family and so on
at the end of the year i will compete in a natural contest ,i will keep you updated

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2006, 06:26:12 AM »
Still enough time to stay from the roids, too.

think about it in 6, better make that 10 years.  ;)

yes sir!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2006, 06:27:07 AM »
you're a true dumbbell.  Public speaking isnt an indicator of anything.  The Pres of the US has a Yale MBA.   ::)

yeah  :) but he got the MBA from harvard on the legacy scholarship

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2006, 06:28:14 AM »
i said i would give it a try!
i know that there are much more important thing like having a good job,a cute family and so on
at the end of the year i will compete in a natural contest ,i will keep you updated
cute family? are you some kind of faggit?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2006, 06:28:47 AM »
after i finish my school here i want to study in the usa,the german ABI is much more appreciated than the highscholgraduate(?), think it shouldn`t be that hard to find a uni which takes me ;D
i know it very expensive to study somewhere else but i will see what i can do

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2006, 06:31:46 AM »

explain!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2006, 03:49:19 PM »
homo is with an O.  Are you some kind of moron?

fag·got
n. Offensive Slang
Used as a disparaging term for a homosexual man.
N

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2006, 09:36:39 PM »

LOL...GOOD LUCK!  If your not a genetic GOD, dont waste your time..well, if you pump up with enough roids maybe youll get to a Pro qualifier, and hopefully live long enough to turn pro!  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2006, 10:02:51 PM »

Have you posted pics here?  Some of the pros and wise men could evaluate your genetics. 

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2006, 02:21:34 AM »
yes i posted pics look in the ruthless gladiator thread