Author Topic: I don't know where Bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care...  (Read 6259 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
G.W. Bush, 3/13/02: I don't know where Bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, responding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts, 3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02) ]

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: I don't know where Bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care...
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 04:40:05 PM »
so he dsen't care about the ONE person responsible for making him millions upon millions? ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 05:27:06 PM »
so he doesn't care about the ONE person responsible for making him millions upon millions?

The muslim with 13 inch arms "ToxicAvenger " (pretending to be an atheist) thinks that Bush  has made millions  off of Bin Laden

First you Libs said that  Bush just wanted to go to war in Iraq to seize control ( money ) of the Iraqi oil fields,

and years later, when that never happened,  now  many libs say that Bush should have taken control of the oil fields to pay for it all.

LMAO !!!

The truth is just that Libs hate George, and will say and do anyting to hurt him.
Plus little ToxiAvenger the Muslim (pretending to be an athtiest)  hates Bush cause he is a Christian,

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 05:32:22 PM »
Eldon, it's really going to be humbling for you, should you ever calm down and do some reading.

Non-bid US firms are setting up long term contracts to be the pipeline infrastructure for Iraq.  They will control all collection processing, selling, and distributing for iraqi oil.

Now stop making an ass out of yourself.  They own the oil but they will make pennies on the dollar for it.  They own it, we pwn it :)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 06:23:29 PM »
Whats really humbling is Bush's ratings and the Republicans have cought up to the Dem's to retake the house.....and oh yeah, almost forgot, Sean Penns movie that just came out was a complete flop thanks to his big mouth!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 06:59:17 PM »
Eldon, it's really going to be humbling for you, should you ever calm down and do some reading.

Non-bid US firms are setting up long term contracts to be the pipeline infrastructure for Iraq.  They will control all collection processing, selling, and distributing for iraqi oil.

Now stop making an ass out of yourself.  They own the oil but they will make pennies on the dollar for it.  They own it, we pwn it :)

Who are the parties to these contracts?  U.S. companies and the Iraqi government?  I doubt you know much about these contracts (e.g., who the parties are, the terms of the contract, compensation, how the contract is terminated, dispute resolution provisions, etc.). 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 07:06:27 PM »
Who are the parties to these contracts?  U.S. companies and the Iraqi government?  I doubt you know much about these contracts (e.g., who the parties are, the terms of the contract, compensation, how the contract is terminated, dispute resolution provisions, etc.). 

Use 'search'. I spent hours researching the hell out of these, and posted all sorts of info about the bids that Haliburton has been given, the long term nature of both the US military and civilian stays, the 'inability' of iraq to manage their own oil processes.

i tell ya what - go out and find a MSM article which shows that we are NOT giving the Iraqis a raw deal on their oil, and that we're not setting up base for a long time.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 07:13:46 PM »
  One of my all-time favorite Bush moments was when he was asked why he couldn't find Bin Laden, and he replied, "Because he's hiding." Lovely.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 07:23:04 PM »
Whats really humbling is Bush's ratings and the Republicans have cought up to the Dem's to retake the house.....and oh yeah, almost forgot, Sean Penns movie that just came out was a complete flop thanks to his big mouth!!
Thank god for fearmonging up the ass and low gas prices huh you shit head :-*

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 08:10:50 PM »
Thank god for fearmonging up the ass and low gas prices huh you shit head :-*

LMAO....thats right, the Republicans brought down the gas prices just in the nic of time for the elections...AAAAAAaaaaha hahahahahahahahaha!!

P.S. The sig line under your avatar should be in BOLD print!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 08:13:38 PM »
LMAO....thats right, the Republicans brought down the gas prices just in the nic of time for the elections...AAAAAAaaaaha hahahahahahahahaha!!

P.S. The sig line under your avatar should be in BOLD print!

ARE YOU IN FAVOR OF A CIVIL WAR BETWEEN THE LEFT AND RIGHT IN AMERICA?  OR JUST MAYBE A NEW HOLOCAUST TARGETING THE LEFT? YOU TALK ABOUT THIS SHIT LIKE YOU WANT US ALL DEAD...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 08:43:55 PM »
Does anyone have a graph of gas prices and dates?

I would like to see 1994, 1996, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006.

We could put this rumor to the test.  I always thought that all parties in power did it to keep their job.  As odd as it sounds that gas prices would go down when fuel consumption is up in the colder fall/winter, does it really go down for each election?

I think this election is more noticeable because prices went so high, and oil co profits were the highest for any firm in history.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 11:16:43 PM »
Use 'search'. I spent hours researching the hell out of these, and posted all sorts of info about the bids that Haliburton has been given, the long term nature of both the US military and civilian stays, the 'inability' of iraq to manage their own oil processes.

i tell ya what - go out and find a MSM article which shows that we are NOT giving the Iraqis a raw deal on their oil, and that we're not setting up base for a long time.

Nah.  Don't want to waste my time.  I don't think you've posted the information I asked about.  I don't think you truly understand the information I asked about.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2006, 04:49:18 AM »
What a difference 6 months can make!  :-\
w