Author Topic: UFC 141 - My Prediction For Overeem Vs Brock.  (Read 45293 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: It's all Over! Swede on suicide watch :))
« Reply #225 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:45 PM »
Brocks illness took a big part of him. He looked like a chicken out there. I'm glad he retired. Dos Santos will put a proper beating on the Reem. I was watching Reem get his ass handed to him all day today on the best of pride. He got slaughtered by stellar 205ers.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: December 30, 2011, 10:08:29 PM »
Brocks illness took a big part of him. He looked like a chicken out there. I'm glad he retired. Dos Santos will put a proper beating on the Reem. I was watching Reem get his ass handed to him all day today on the best of pride. He got slaughtered by stellar 205ers.

He's well rounded

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: December 30, 2011, 10:54:38 PM »

Sure and after he beats JDS you'll have another excuse and another opponent ready who will "slaughter" Overeem and after that the same shit until he finally loses and you'll be jumping up and down like a fucking retard screaming "I told you so". Pathetic.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #228 on: December 31, 2011, 12:17:05 AM »
You have to understand that in US for example UFC are very good at marketing. They hyped up Brock so much even he stated to believe his own hype. Ubereem brought everyone down to Planet Earth off their Brock High.

I was not a fan of Alistair when he said he'll win K1 a few years back but he did. Now he is back to mma which suits him much better than K1. I do not see anyone coming close to him for a while. He is like a blacker stronger harder hitting Fedor.

You know I agree with you about everything there except his deal with Junior.

Junior is good, actually hes really good, tough as nails too with great footwork and excellent timing with accurate looping heymakers.. almost eastern boxing mixed with barnyard swings that always land.. This is a very dangerous fight for Alistair, however Junior has never fought a high level complete striker like the Reem.. This will be most highest level HW fight we've seen in a long time and interesting as ever, and Junior was talking Olympic comps last year wasnt he??
Junior didnt look too happy at all seeing Overeem in the cage after the TKO BTW  :D

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #229 on: December 31, 2011, 12:22:07 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: UFC 141 - My Prediction For Overeem Vs Brock.
« Reply #230 on: December 31, 2011, 12:33:43 AM »
Here's the deal....Overeem beat the shit out of Lesnar.

whatever happens next fight, or the fight after that, is just speculation.  half of you idiots had Lesnar winning the fight, now that he got annihilated...he was "sick...." and Overeem is going to get beat up by someone else. ::)

They got in the ring and he got destroyed, enough fucking excuses and bellyaching...deal with it. the better man won

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #231 on: December 31, 2011, 02:50:49 AM »
Where are you now swede?
Lesnar has no heart

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #232 on: December 31, 2011, 07:24:07 AM »
Here's the deal....Overeem beat the shit out of Lesnar.

whatever happens next fight, or the fight after that, is just speculation.  half of you idiots had Lesnar winning the fight, now that he got annihilated...he was "sick...." and Overeem is going to get beat up by someone else. ::)

They got in the ring and he got destroyed, enough fucking excuses and bellyaching...deal with it. the better man won
exactly..
overeem seems to get a lot of hate...
he beat a former ufc champ... not just beat him , but destroyed him.
brock had nothing to say in the whole fight.
tried 1 take down ,felt how strong overeem is and got scared.
after the first connecting knee, he was horrified....
overeem is a top 5 heavyweight in the world that can beat any other top heavyweight... period!
and a lot of people here have no clue about mma. lol... self proclaimed experts.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #233 on: December 31, 2011, 07:27:09 AM »
I guess you're quite the MMA expert yourself huh stud? ::)

I'd put Overeem in the top 3 HW, and that's my expert opinion.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #234 on: December 31, 2011, 07:31:40 AM »
I guess you're quite the MMA expert yourself huh stud? ::)

I'd put Overeem in the top 3 HW, and that's my expert opinion.
expert .. no ...
but i do know something yes...why is that so hard to believe?
i train mma, actually spar and train with heavyweight fighters... i know pain, i know how the game works a bit.
i lot of people here do not know what they are talking about... just a fact...
top 3? well could be....
the top 5 or top 3 whatever all very close...
but like i said, overeem can beat any heavyweight..... on any given day..
Be Happy,
Optimus

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #235 on: December 31, 2011, 07:32:41 AM »
Overall Amazing card. Since Lesnar lost Gustafssons fight was my favorite.
Haaard kick to the liver (with a few Hard knees leading up to it) takes 3-4 sec for the body to react and then it was over  :( Probably feels extra rough getting hit in the area you had surgery also. Don't know what's next for brock. Either retire focus on family or SWITCH camps I guess. Don't know why brock didn't CIRCLE. Cant stand and wait for Overeem to come in like that.

Cant wait for JDS to outstrike tke k-1 champ however. And can't wait for a BIG with with Gustafsson in april in Sweden.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #236 on: December 31, 2011, 07:35:26 AM »
Overall Amazing card. Since Lesnar lost Gustafssons fight was my favorite. Haaard kick to the liver, takes 3-4 sec for the body to react and then it was over  :( Probably feels extra rough getting hit in the area you had surgery also. Don't know what's next for brock. Either stop of SWITCH camps I guess. DOnät know why brock didn't CIRCLE. Cant wait for Overeem to come in like that.
please stop it swede...
he was healed.... it was not open hart surgery man... ::)
his illness had nothing to do with the fact that he is just a shitty mma fighter...
he got exposed...
Be Happy,
Optimus

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: December 31, 2011, 07:37:24 AM »
please stop it swede...
he was healed.... it was not open hart surgery man... ::)
his illness had nothing to do with the fact that he is just a shitty mma fighter...
he got exposed...

what are you talking about? it was the Liver shot that made him go down.. not getting kicked where he had surgery. Extra uncomfortable getting hit where you had surgery. But that didn't decide the fight. stop putting words in my mouth. And Read what I post instead.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 31, 2011, 07:40:38 AM »
Haaard kick to the liver, takes 3-4 sec for the body to react and then it was over  :( Probably feels extra rough getting hit in the area you had surgery also. Don't know what's next for brock. Either stop of SWITCH camps I guess. Don't know why brock didn't CIRCLE. Cant stand and wait for Overeem to come in like that.

Cant wait for JDS to outstrike tke k-1 champ however.

What's next for COCK is retirement, after being embarrassed and exposed yet again as a big bloated pussy who doesn't know how to fight.

Or maybe he should consult with you first, being that you are the world's foremost expert on MMA  :D

And ANOTHER one who is talking about the guy who's going to beat Overeem, like last night happened three months ago and we're "done' talking about it  ::).....that's in the future, right NOW...he just beat the piss out of your dick-chested boyfriend  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 31, 2011, 07:42:44 AM »
Haaard kick to the liver (with a few Hard knees leading up to it) takes 3-4 sec for the body to react and then it was over  :( Probably feels extra rough getting hit in the area you had surgery also. Don't know what's next for brock. Either retire focus on family or SWITCH camps I guess. Don't know why brock didn't CIRCLE. Cant stand and wait for Overeem to come in like that.

Cant wait for JDS to outstrike tke k-1 champ however. And can't wait for a BIG with with Gustafsson in april in Sweden.

He didn't "circle" becasue he SUCKS and was scared to death of getting hit...

the first real blows of the fight from Overeem, and the fucking coward went down into his trademark fetal position...he's a pussy...plain and simple

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: December 31, 2011, 07:43:51 AM »
keep going groink whatever makes you feel happy about yourself and life  :) I notice your other thread isn't enough lol.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: December 31, 2011, 07:44:06 AM »
Hahaha, Groink is funny

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #242 on: December 31, 2011, 07:44:34 AM »
I may be the only Getbigger without any Tapout gear, but even I saw Brock get his ass handed to him. And he has no heart. Just a big bully who got his comeuppance.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #243 on: December 31, 2011, 07:45:11 AM »
Takes some balls to get in a cage and stand in front of another man to fight.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: December 31, 2011, 07:45:58 AM »
keep going groink whatever makes you feel happy about yourself and life  :) I notice your other thread isn't enough lol.

awwwwww....... feelings hurt little guy ?

I'm sorry if the truth makes you sad

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #245 on: December 31, 2011, 07:46:19 AM »
what are you talking about? it was the Liver shot that made him go down.. not getting kicked where he had surgery. Extra uncomfortable getting hit where you had surgery. But that didn't decide the fight. stop putting words in my mouth. And Read what I post instead.
please read my post again, where did i say that these blows ended the fight????
i said stop talking about the ilness , that was not a factor at all!
he was cleared to fight and in 100 % physical condition.. period!
he just sucks at mma fighting... lol...
Overeem deserves credit..... he exposed you hereo... was the better man...
and he will destroy cigano as well... be ufc heavyweight champ in 2012.

all these people here talking shit about overeem... saying let him fight in the ufc , he will have real opponents there...
well, overeem does just that!!! goes to the ufc and in his debut kills a former ufc champ!
that deserves PROPS.
Be Happy,
Optimus

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: December 31, 2011, 07:46:31 AM »

Everyone with an ounce of brain would respect Brock for getting thrown the the wolves right away and not wanting tune up fights. Obviously his skillset wasn't enough. But he got in there againts tough tough opponents.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #247 on: December 31, 2011, 07:47:05 AM »
I agree if Lesnar gets overeem on the ground he will be in trouble. Just don't see it happening fast enough to prevent Ali from getting Brock into panic mode.

And lol @ Royalty

lol  dude.. Overeem has only been fighting 2nd tier fighters!

Brock fights champions!

what hype? Brock won 3 title fights! Thats not hype. Brock delivered.

Brock at 278LB three weeks ago

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: December 31, 2011, 07:47:32 AM »
i said stop talking about the ilness , that was not a factor at all!

considiring this post you didn't obviously read my post. So read it again.. especially the post you're quoting. Not all that hard is it?

Ofc Overeem gets credit those knees were Devastating. And that kick. I dont think that standing coverupstyle will work as good against a striker as JDS however..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: December 31, 2011, 07:47:48 AM »

true...that's why he cowers and gives up as soon as the other guy starts throwing punches and kicks...you know,  fighting  ;)