Author Topic: ABS looking GOOD!  (Read 20279 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: SERIOUS QUESTION FOR TRUE ADONIS
« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2007, 03:53:47 PM »
:)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #151 on: September 13, 2007, 03:55:12 PM »
:)

i am too lazy to photoshop things anymore...  :-\

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: ABS looking GOOD!
« Reply #152 on: September 13, 2007, 04:01:12 PM »
yeah real superior forearms  ::)......i guess his dad wanked him off when he was a kid, not a good starting point for a "bodybuilder". haaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa aahaha.

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: September 13, 2007, 04:04:26 PM »

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: September 13, 2007, 04:10:11 PM »
I really doubt that he is bisexual.  Studies indicate that there is no such thing as bisexual arousal amongst men: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/05/health/05sex.html?ex=1189828800&en=4c106cb46aaa8ee9&ei=5070

Men are either gay or straight.

From what's posted on Adonis' other thread where he is cruising for men it seems most likely that Magoo is gay.

That's only one study, Shifted.  I'm disappointed in you :(  Except for your association with psuedointellect Primadonis, you're obviously a very intelligent young man.  

Besides, what does someone's sexuality have to do with the content of his/her posts or the quality of his/her physique?

Mr. Magoo might hold some opinions I find outright bizarre, but if I recall correctly he's a powerlifter.  Picking at his abs is no different than laughing at how weak "Adonis's" deadlift must be ... if, of course, he'd ever produce a video to substantiate his claims.

225x100?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #155 on: September 13, 2007, 04:15:22 PM »
Abeles sure is trying.
Q

affy

« Reply #156 on: September 13, 2007, 04:32:29 PM »
this side chest is absolute perfection, thickness, cuts and extreme condition, this is superior White bodybuilding.

too bad he's jewish

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #157 on: September 13, 2007, 04:43:07 PM »
I really dont see how anyone can rip on Adonis for his intellectual capacity

he is clearly one of the most articulate and witty posters on Getbig, regardless of wether you hate him or not.  The clarity and cleverness in his posts reflects this.

actually I think that the tremendous following of haters and detractors he has accumulated, goes to show how truly brillant he is.

and his side chest is amazing for a natural BBer and its funny the only people who disagree with this, all have an agenda against him.

No one on Getbig in recent history has provided more entertainment.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #158 on: September 13, 2007, 04:44:20 PM »
side chest is pathetic!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #159 on: September 13, 2007, 04:48:16 PM »

he is clearly one of the most articulate and witty posters on Getbig, regardless of wether you hate him or not.  The clarity and cleverness in his posts reflects this.

actually I think that the tremendous following of haters and detractors he has accumulated, goes to show how truly brillant he is.

and his side chest is amazing for a natural BBer and its funny the only people who disagree with this, all have an agenda against him.

Well said. 8)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2007, 04:49:19 PM »
too bad he's jewish

he is a self loathing jew  ;D

and you totally owned sarcasm with that post lol.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #161 on: September 13, 2007, 04:50:49 PM »
sARCASM AND Adonis own all your minds ;D

the more you hate and the more time you spend posting about them--the more they own you ;)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2007, 04:55:37 PM »

na its very obvious he is not that smart...he is trying hard to seem smart tho.he uses a dictionary alot and copy and pastes alot.

he is like one of those girls at school who was always sucking up to the teacher and studying in the library after school was finished..but never was that smart, her seriousness and constant studying was taken for smartness tho...and she always lied about her test results....in reality many of the carefree boys in class scored better results at tests (with less than half the studying)...deep down in miss abeles belly burned jealousy and frustration  ;)

you cant fool slaveboy.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2007, 04:56:31 PM »

the more you hate and the more time you spend posting about them--the more they own you ;)

DITTO  ;D

affy

« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2007, 05:01:01 PM »

my post literally took a fraction of a second to type

sorry please try again

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #165 on: September 13, 2007, 05:04:18 PM »

sorry please try again
well i must have struck a chord cause you felt strong enough about it to write this ;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 13, 2007, 05:08:15 PM »

sorry please try again

desperation meltdown

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2007, 05:11:13 PM »
That's only one study, Shifted.  I'm disappointed in you :(  Except for your association with psuedointellect Primadonis, you're obviously a very intelligent young man. 

Besides, what does someone's sexuality have to do with the content of his/her posts or the quality of his/her physique?

Mr. Magoo might hold some opinions I find outright bizarre, but if I recall correctly he's a powerlifter.  Picking at his abs is no different than laughing at how weak "Adonis's" deadlift must be ... if, of course, he'd ever produce a video to substantiate his claims.

225x100?

Sorry to disappoint you.

Sure it is not totally definitive, but it does jibe with what I've observed personally.  Bisexuality seems to be a midway point for people who are uncomfortable just jumping out of the closet or a situationally adaptive behavior rather than a stable sexual orientation.

I was pointing this out not to disparage Magoo, I have nothing against homosexuals (in fact I sometimes envy the fact that they don't have to put up with women :P ), but rather to correct a previous poster who had called Magoo a bisexual.

Magoo I think you should stand up and proclaim your homosexuality with pride.  Disarm those who think that they can lord it over you.  You don't see anybody picking on Bay, or Tim Fogarty (one of my favorite posters BTW).

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2007, 05:13:18 PM »

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2007, 06:48:03 PM »
Don't deny it, take it up with Transunion, maybe they are wrong Mr. "Insufficient Credit to Score".  Maybe you thought up the McDonalds Diet while you were on shift flipping burgers dreaming about you promotion to Fries.

Hows the old beater lotus and $hit box caddy?

bump
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2007, 06:55:11 PM »

brutal honesty....one way or another he is entertaining

my favorite was when he claimed to be a revenue generating grey hound dog racer...then a dog racing expert responded and gave him a proper owning.

that was better than watching an episode of "My name is Earl"
Here comes the money shot

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #172 on: September 13, 2007, 07:02:02 PM »
brutal honesty....one way or another he is entertaining

my favorite was when he claimed to be a revenue generating grey hound dog racer...then a dog racing expert responded and gave him a proper owning.

that was better than watching an episode of "My name is Earl"

yes he's perfected the art of knowing when to back off and dissappear from certain issues

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #173 on: September 13, 2007, 07:27:31 PM »
yes he's perfected the art of knowing when to back off and dissappear from certain issues

Iv`e added another greyhound to the Stable.

Blue Mandy aka Tesla

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2007, 07:47:37 PM »
savage owning... :o