Author Topic: ABS looking GOOD!  (Read 20282 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: ABS looking GOOD!
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2007, 10:58:06 AM »
It is?  You are Zack_G?

that i am.

nordic, i didn't have that thread deleted. i actually responded, but then it poofed away. don't go blaming that on me.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2007, 10:58:23 AM »
I really doubt that he is bisexual.  Studies indicate that there is no such thing as bisexual arousal amongst men: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/05/health/05sex.html?ex=1189828800&en=4c106cb46aaa8ee9&ei=5070

Men are either gay or straight.

From what's posted on Adonis' other thread where he is cruising for men it seems most likely that Magoo is gay.

Agreed.  Man-goo has been in denial far too long.  It is time he just come out of the closet and embrace the lifestyle he has secretly been living in his mind all this time.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2007, 10:58:44 AM »
he belongs to musclefurs.com

he even admitted it---but he only belongs because his friends do ???

he said he doesnt care but had the other thread deleted

I like zach but am losing respect for hiim becaue of this repressed shame and guilt he carries about his sexuality

admit it Zach and be free---life is too short---i would respect you the same
Same here.

He is not honest with himself and has muddied the waters by not accuratetly portraying himself physically and mentally.

A lot of you did not think he was obese, even though every single picture points to that conclusion.  Even at his leanest, he is still obese, yet he used a lot you to convince himself otherwise.

It is time he faces himself for what he is.  I think once he is free to be who he is, he can then see himself as he truly is.  From there he can then make the changes he needs in all aspects.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2007, 11:00:23 AM »
Same here.

He is not honest with himself and has muddied the waters by not accuratetly portraying himself physically and mentally.

A lot of you did not think he was obese, even though every single picture points to that conclusion.  Even at his leanest, he is still obese, yet he used a lot you to convince himself otherwise.

It is time he faces himself for what he is.  I think once he is free to be who he is, he can then see himself as he truly is.  From there he can then make the changes he needs in all aspects.

Adonis, are you suggesting that Man-goo should liberate himself by working a shift or two at the gloryholes in men's bathrooms on the highway?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2007, 11:00:51 AM »
that i am.

nordic, i didn't have that thread deleted. i actually responded, but then it poofed away. don't go blaming that on me.
ok my bad I apologize

im not trying to dog you---im just saying if you are bi and deny it then you only give these people power over you

i dont know you from a rock in India--ive only talked to you on the internet---you seem like a very intelligent, clever and witty person-----------it doesnt seem like your personality to be repressed or in denial of anything like that concerning yourself

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2007, 11:00:58 AM »
I see this as a great favor being done for Zach.  I am releasing the pressure and denial.  Once he obliterates the denial of his self and his image, he can then go on to be the person he has always wanted to be.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2007, 11:02:01 AM »
Adonis, are you suggesting that Man-goo should liberate himself by working a shift or two at the gloryholes in men's bathrooms on the highway?
I`m saying that Magoo would make a great male Republican congressional page, youth minister or intern at Larry Craig`s office for sure. hahah

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2007, 11:02:34 AM »
that i am.

Congrats on the weight loss.  You just need to tighten it all up a little bit.  Good job!
:D Weee

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2007, 11:03:27 AM »
Congrats on the weight loss.  You just need to tighten it all up a little bit.  Good job!
He has about 50-80 more to lose from whatever the leanest picture that has been posted of Magoo.

I know he could do it if he was willing.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2007, 11:04:10 AM »
ok my bad I apologize

im not trying to dog you---im just saying if you are bi and deny it then you only give these people power over you

i dont know you from a rock in India--ive only talked to you on the internet---you seem like a very intelligent, clever and witty person-----------it doesnt seem like your personality to be repressed or in denial of anything like that concerning yourself

i know you aren't, man.

there's no denial on my end. like i said, i wrote that and i stand by it. dipsticks like adam are what give me a headache.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2007, 11:05:22 AM »
i know you aren't, man.

there's no denial on my end. like i said, i wrote that and i stand by it. dipsticks like adam are what give me a headache.  ::)
Why?

What have I done?  I am helping you as I see it.  Are you proud of any of those pictures? Be honest.  This is now a time for honesty.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2007, 11:05:50 AM »
what type of guys are you attracted to?  muscular, fat, or twinks?  ???

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2007, 11:06:40 AM »
he belongs to musclefurs.com

he even admitted it---but he only belongs because his friends do ???

he said he doesnt care but had the other thread deleted

I like zach but am losing respect for hiim becaue of this repressed shame and guilt he carries about his sexuality

admit it Zach and be free---life is too short---i would respect you the same

I SUPPOSE ONE WOULD HAVE A HARD TIME ACCEPTING THAT HE'S A MEMBER AT A MUSCLEBEARS SITE...AND GAY..

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2007, 11:08:56 AM »
Why?

What have I done?  I am helping you as I see it.  Are you proud of any of those pictures? Be honest.  This is now a time for honesty.

adam, i get it. i got it. you're pissed that i made you look like an idiot and discovered that you went to (perhaps never graduated from) a community college so you go digging through my history. i got it. it's cool man. don't worry, i'm not mad.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2007, 11:09:28 AM »
Zach,

Do you repress yourself in public and chastize other gays ala' Larry Craig?

If so why?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2007, 11:09:47 AM »

I think Zach has admitted to being Gay so it's not really an issue.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2007, 11:11:18 AM »
adam, i get it. i got it. you're pissed that i made you look like an idiot and discovered that you went to (perhaps never graduated from) a community college so you go digging through my history. i got it. it's cool man. don't worry, i'm not mad.
But thats just it my friend....You make up more lies about me to lash out for something you are lacking.  I have been to 3 schools and finished each one and not a single one involved a community college.  I am in school as we speak.  I will always be my whole life. It is what I do.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2007, 11:12:47 AM »
But thats just it my friend....You make up more lies about me to lash out for something you are lacking.  I have been to 3 schools and finished each one and not a single one involved a community college.  I am in school as we speak.  I will always be my whole life. It is what I do.

How are you paying for school?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2007, 11:12:57 AM »
I have told no one where I go to school or what school funds what I do as I cannot risk any one of you jeopardizing what I am doing.  

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2007, 11:13:06 AM »

wait a minute...it was not too long ago that he posted pics/video of himself powerlifting some good weight.

I remember him being bulked up...is that the same guy?  how long did it take to drop the weight..and where did the muscle go?
Here comes the money shot

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2007, 11:13:12 AM »
what type of guys are you attracted to?  muscular, fat, or twinks?  ???

why, are you hoping your his type?  why would you even ask that kind of question ??? ???
nasser=piece of shit

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2007, 11:16:27 AM »
I have told no one where I go to school or what school funds what I do as I cannot risk any one of you jeopardizing what I am doing.  

So you have scholarships/grants/financial aid/loans?  College costed me alot of money and I cant imagine trying to afford staying in school my whole life.  Its pretty difficult to be in school fulltime and hold down a good paying full time job.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2007, 11:16:36 AM »
why, are you hoping your his type?  why would you even ask that kind of question ??? ???

i'm trying to hook you and him up.  you're a fat twink, so i hope he's into that.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2007, 11:16:49 AM »
Ahhhhhh.  So you're a professional student?  What is your course of study?
:D Weee

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2007, 11:17:42 AM »
wait a minute...it was not too long ago that he posted pics/video of himself powerlifting some good weight.

I remember him being bulked up...is that the same guy?  how long did it take to drop the weight..and where did the muscle go?

what makes you think he lost any muscle?