Author Topic: ABS looking GOOD!  (Read 20279 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: ABS looking GOOD!
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2007, 12:37:24 PM »
Your lies know no end.  Be like Zach Gates--admit that your life is an illusion and face reality.  It is the only way.

Nice try asking me to point out that thread where you admitted that your wife cheated on you.  That was a long ways back so I doubt the thread is even around...nevertheless, you deleted that post right after making it--but not before I and I am sure others saw it. ;)

you make it sound like cheating on your wife is the end of the world..I am not saying that he did or did not

but most marriages end in divorce, and I am sure that most married people cheat
Here comes the money shot

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2007, 12:39:43 PM »
you'll have to excuse adam. he's half retarded. i didn't lose 50 pounds on my bench and 100 on my deadlift. i lost maybe 15 on my bench (chiefly from losing my arch), and about 40 on my deadlift. none on my squat.
What are you claiming you can lift now?

Shall I dig up your posts "Big Rax"?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2007, 12:39:47 PM »
you make it sound like cheating on your wife is the end of the world..I am not saying that he did or did not

No, his wife cheated on HIM...not the other way around!  And with his best friend, to boot.

It's sad.  Really sad.  The man already had enough personal tragedy to deal with without having that on top.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2007, 12:39:59 PM »
alot of lose skin on pecs and abs.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2007, 12:41:30 PM »
Your lies know no end.  Be like Zach Gates--admit that your life is an illusion and face reality.  It is the only way.

Nice try asking me to point out that thread where you admitted that your wife cheated on you.  That was a long ways back so I doubt the thread is even around...nevertheless, you deleted that post right after making it--but not before I and I am sure others saw it. ;)

who?  who saw it besides you and your cronies adam?  no one else has ever even refrenced that.  If I did type something like that someone would have quoted it and you could find it that way, you could even go through all of my posts and find the thread if you wanted to.  Never happened and if it happened so long ago that you can't remember....how is that?  You have under 50 posts but you know things I might have posted years ago?  You don't make any sense.  I go by a-dog on other boards, go search my accounts on other boards and see if you come up with anything, you won't cause it doesn't exist.

strictly imagination and trying to get under my skin, pathetic.  Atl least deal with reality...oh, wait..forgot who I was talking to.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2007, 12:42:30 PM »
No, his wife cheated on HIM...not the other way around!  And with his best friend, to boot.

It's sad.  Really sad.  The man already had enough personal tragedy to deal with without having that on top.

why don't we talk about the time you wanted to work for MD as a "bodybuilding bad boy" and got fished in hook, line and sinker?
nasser=piece of shit

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2007, 12:45:26 PM »
who?  who saw it besides you and your cronies adam?  no one else has ever even refrenced that.  If I did type something like that someone would have quoted it and you could find it that way, you could even go through all of my posts and find the thread if you wanted to.  Never happened and if it happened so long ago that you can't remember....how is that?  You have under 50 posts but you know things I might have posted years ago?  You don't make any sense.  I go by a-dog on other boards, go search my accounts on other boards and see if you come up with anything, you won't cause it doesn't exist.

strictly imagination and trying to get under my skin, pathetic.  Atl least deal with reality...oh, wait..forgot who I was talking to.

It is pointless talking with you.  IT is obvious you want to continue living a lie.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2007, 12:48:17 PM »
It is pointless talking with you.  IT is obvious you want to continue living a lie.

so if you only have 44 posts how do you know what I "posted years ago"?  Have you been stalking me this whole time? :o

find the post, I dare you....in fact I double dog dare you :o :o
nasser=piece of shit

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2007, 01:07:40 PM »
Squadpussy has the idea.  Why workout when you have a Sharpie

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2007, 01:18:48 PM »

but most marriages end in divorce, and I am sure that most married people cheat
It can be if she has a gun  >:(

;D
:D Weee

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2007, 01:26:55 PM »

;D

I think this is a message to Mike.  Tread lightly Bro.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2007, 01:40:09 PM »

;D

c'mon, after a few years of marriage most women get sloppy and stop caring about their appearance

also to be frank..the blow job quality goes drasticly down hill..after a while you only get 1 lick on your birthday

before she would do anything in the bed..after a few years..she rolls over and says "hurry up, and don't wake me up"

then..you see these young firm girls running around..c'mon..what is he suppose to do?
Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2007, 01:44:10 PM »
what type of guys are you attracted to?  muscular, fat, or twinks?  ???
hahahahahahhaaaaa.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2007, 01:47:17 PM »
c'mon, after a few years of marriage most women get sloppy and stop caring about their appearance

also to be frank..the blow job quality goes drasticly down hill..after a while you only get 1 lick on your birthday

before she would do anything in the bed..after a few years..she rolls over and says "hurry up, and don't wake me up"

then..you see these young firm girls running around..c'mon..what is he suppose to do?
...and what about the married guys with the beer guts hanging over their pants.  Look it, it's not all women that stop caring about their appearance Bast.  You know that.  Look around at all the men out there looking like they are ready to deliver. And as far as the birthday "gift"...maybe it takes her a year to find the damn thing with all that fat hanging over it.   ;D
:D Weee

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2007, 02:23:36 PM »
...and what about the married guys with the beer guts hanging over their pants.  Look it, it's not all women that stop caring about their appearance Bast.  You know that.  Look around at all the men out there looking like they are ready to deliver. And as far as the birthday "gift"...maybe it takes her a year to find the damn thing with all that fat hanging over it.   ;D

There is truth here.  the penis gets buried in abdominal fat.  A lot of fat dudes practically have innies.

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2007, 02:42:18 PM »
you'll have to excuse adam. he's half retarded. i didn't lose 50 pounds on my bench and 100 on my deadlift. i lost maybe 15 on my bench (chiefly from losing my arch), and about 40 on my deadlift. none on my squat.

Good transformation. I guess it just goes to show that some people (Adam) can't stand it when a true natural loses enough bodyfat to look good without taking 800 professional photos covered in oil.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2007, 02:47:57 PM »
...and what about the married guys with the beer guts hanging over their pants.  Look it, it's not all women that stop caring about their appearance Bast. 

you quoted some other guy not me.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2007, 02:51:29 PM »
Congrats on losing the weight Zach

Didn't you post some pictures when you were about 130lbs, then you went through a "bulking/powerlifting" phase and gained >100lbs?

Serious question: are you more comfortable at this current weight, <200lbs, or >240lbs?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2007, 02:52:18 PM »
Magoo's progress has been great, I mean who wouldn't want to look like an overweight butch lesbian?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2007, 02:55:03 PM »
Magoo's progress has been great, I mean who wouldn't want to look like an overweight butch lesbian?
ROFLMAO Quoted for truth and for best comment of 2007.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2007, 03:03:01 PM »
hahahah Zack and the "Musclefurs" can be seen here.

http://community.livejournal.com/musclefurs/

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2007, 03:04:26 PM »
ROFLMAO Quoted for truth and for best comment of 2007.
monster low standards...

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2007, 03:05:10 PM »

wow, that guy must be 10% body fat.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2007, 03:05:48 PM »

I thought you were kidding about him posting there :o
E

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2007, 03:06:04 PM »
monster low standards...

haha ok karate cat boy.