Author Topic: grow up homos  (Read 8152 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: grow up homos
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2009, 08:00:35 PM »
was it you who told the story of..

way back in time a bunch of schmoe 'pioneers' wondered how they would get muscular men to vouluntarily display their physiques for said schmoes, and someone came up with the idea to have a "contest" and they thought hmm good idea, but they are not stupid, the won't fall for this....

couple of months later there was a "bodybuilding competition" ;D

well was it you?? if so can you tell the whole story? i only remembered the basic storyline...

sounds like a good idea  :D
TEAM Nasser

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2009, 04:20:14 PM »
Bay,

Cigarette man's post is probably 1,000,000% correct. :)

We sure made a believer out of you haven't we?  It wasn't that long ago you were arguing with me that BB was not gay and all this gay talk was a figment of my imagination.  8)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2009, 04:54:15 PM »
We sure made a believer out of you haven't we?  It wasn't that long ago you were arguing with me that BB was not gay and all this gay talk was a figment of my imagination.  8)

Its flaming gayness became apparent when mods started moving pics of chicks yet leaving shredded glutes up on the G&O. :)

It's also not even close to being a sport.

Someone convinced everyone is secretly gay can never be a trusted source. :)

Alex23

« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2009, 10:10:07 PM »
Its flaming gayness became apparent when mods started moving pics of chicks yet leaving shredded glutes up on the G&O. :)
It's also not even close to being a sport.
Someone convinced everyone is secretly gay can never be a trusted source. :)

You sound more and more like a middle gay man teaching pottery & ponchs making 101 at the underfunded community college.