Author Topic: Question about female bodybuilders.  (Read 6897 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Question about female bodybuilders.
« on: December 07, 2018, 01:43:25 PM »
When they are using, they eventually end up with horribly masculine faces.  I don't want to put any particular person on blast, but we've all seen it.

My question is....is any of that reversible? 

Just curious.  It's a damn shame what some of these broads do to themselves chasing muscle. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Question about female bodybuilders.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 01:50:22 PM »
Look at the tragedy that is Melissa Coates. I saw her JUST before juice. Unbelievably pretty and athletic.

Then steroids.

The damage to a woman, aesthetically, is forever. To lesser or greater degrees.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 01:53:11 PM »
They look a little better when they get some fat back on the face but still manly.
S

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 01:57:27 PM »
Fuck man, that sucks.  I'm genuinely surprised how many women are willing to make that trade.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 02:08:48 PM »
Female bodybuilders on gear are equivalent to men who transition to female.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2018, 02:26:07 PM »
Melissa Coates looks like she has had facial cosmetic surgery in addition to breast implants. 

Women take males hormones and they turn into men.  Castrate a man and he feminizes.

Hormones are what makes a man or a woman.

It's is hypothesized that test exposure in the womb determines later sexual preference and sexual identity.

The human body is a delicate, finely tuned system.  Altering your natural hormones is risky.

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 02:41:09 PM »
Even the bikini competitors are taking steroids now to get in shape. They have gravely man voices and have to get breast implants because they lost their boobs. It's a shame.
S

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 03:59:39 PM »
Even the bikini competitors are taking steroids now to get in shape. They have gravely man voices and have to get breast implants because they lost their boobs. It's a shame.

It's very hard for a woman to stay in that sweet spot where they have a good amount of muscle but still look like a woman.  Once they start down the hormone path it seems like they keep going.

It also makes me wonder about the natural limit for a female.  How much lean mass can a woman add when they are 100% natural?  Perhaps we'll never know because drug testing is a joke.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2018, 05:09:41 PM »
When they are using, they eventually end up with horribly masculine faces.  I don't want to put any particular person on blast, but we've all seen it.

My question is....is any of that reversible? 

Just curious.  It's a damn shame what some of these broads do to themselves chasing muscle. 

They looks a little less masculine as they go off, gain fat and their muscles shrink, but the beard growth, angular jawline, enlarged clit, hair loss and bad skin is till death.  When I lived in San Diego I witnessed some beautiful women bodybuilders turn into men right before my eyes.  Even the women that competed in physique contests took roids.  A lot of these women hire a 'steroid guru' (lots of them in So Cal) that only end up ruining them for life.     

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2018, 06:21:19 PM »
Yes, pretty much irreversible... and to make it worse,  it appears the male pattern baldness can kick in years after they've stopped competing (so are presumably 'off')  I'll post a couple of examples of this if I can find them again, but Denise Rutkowski springs to mind...

But is it surprising when you stop to consider how rapidly things escalated from the '80s to the '00s..?

For example, from this:

To this:

Yowza!  :o
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2018, 07:03:28 PM »
Bottom line, when they start going into the androgens and GH, that’s where most of the masculinization comes in. Sad

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2018, 07:09:11 PM »
They definitely retain some of it. Also the best responders seem to be a bit on the androgynous to begin with in many cases, so that doesn't help.

Kim Chizevsky is considered a great reversion, but you can still see some of it -

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2018, 07:28:09 PM »
Do their enlarged clitoris revert back to the their former size? Never understood why a girl would want to take male hormones? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2018, 08:11:25 PM »
I was talking to a couple at my gym, the female wanted me to help her for her first show, she’s in her late 40’s. She was obviously on something so I asked and she was very up front. Not the same doses, but she was on the same cycle I was....blew my mind. So I told her about the effects of virilization. Her answer was, she’s had her kids and her boyfriend (that was in the convo) said she doesn’t care about her clit and that ....he loves it. So, there’s that side 🤔

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2018, 08:15:02 PM »
They definitely retain some of it. Also the best responders seem to be a bit on the androgynous to begin with in many cases, so that doesn't help.

Kim Chizevsky is considered a great reversion, but you can still see some of it -

She's a rarity...still would bang then & Now...big nose and all...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2018, 07:19:17 AM »
Yes, pretty much irreversible... and to make it worse,  it appears the male pattern baldness can kick in years after they've stopped competing (so are presumably 'off')  I'll post a couple of examples of this if I can find them again, but Denise Rutkowski springs to mind...

So Juliette Bergmann was for me a 100% would-hit (at the time), and the first competitor where I recall wondering about her 'chunky burrito'... I also heard a few whispers about high sex-drive, etc.  Others on here would know more about that than me.

...and I'm not saying she was androgynous - far from it (despite her hair style being compared on here to the cartoon version of He-Man)

But it looks to me like a receding hairline/touch of MPB is in evidence nowadays, no..?  :-\  And no, I'm not talking about Platz...

T

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2018, 07:29:09 AM »
So Juliette Bergmann was for me a 100% would-hit (at the time), and the first competitor where I recall wondering about her 'chunky burrito'... I also heard a few whispers about high sex-drive, etc.  Others on here would know more about that than me.

...and I'm not saying she was androgynous - far from it (despite her hair style being compared on here to the cartoon version of He-Man)

But it looks to me like a receding hairline/touch of MPB is in evidence nowadays, no..?  :-\  And no, I'm not talking about Platz...

I know for a fact she had a high sex drive, but it was the roids that caused that.  A friend of mine in SD used to date her.  He also was a roid dealer, so I guess that was part of the reason she was with him. 

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2018, 07:41:34 AM »

I agree.  She was lucky and/or must've stuck with roids with lower androgen profiles.

Still, take a look at her at the start of her BBing career before her 1992 Jr. Nationals win.  Very feminine.  Big change after she started stepping on the gas, thanks to Chad.  Horrible breast implants though.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2018, 07:42:20 AM »
Do their enlarged clitoris revert back to the their former size? Never understood why a girl would want to take male hormones? 

It's my understanding that once they get the enlarged clitoris it is there to stay.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2018, 07:50:59 AM »

It stays enlarged.  Had sex with a few of them.  One very well known.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2018, 07:58:49 AM »
It stays enlarged.  Had sex with a few of them.  One very well known.

Had a big-name pro (won’t mention name) show me her clitoris.

It was like my thumb.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2018, 08:04:10 AM »
It's very hard for a woman to stay in that sweet spot where they have a good amount of muscle but still look like a woman.  Once they start down the hormone path it seems like they keep going.

It also makes me wonder about the natural limit for a female.  How much lean mass can a woman add when they are 100% natural?  Perhaps we'll never know because drug testing is a joke.

Me ex-fiancé was possibly the most naturally gifted “muscle athlete” I’ve encountered. When we met, she was on her university’s sprint team and did weight training on the side. Had a six pack. With me, she pushed specifically into bodybuilding and powerlifting. She won in her first showings in both, even setting records. One-hundred-percent natural.

Stage-ready she was around 5’6 and in the 130s.

Incredible.

I have zero doubt she could’ve pursued a pro card ... and got it. But it would have destroyed the marvellous machine she already was.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2018, 08:06:54 AM »
This is why current photos of Denise Rutkowski make me sad

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2018, 08:09:01 AM »
... it appears the male pattern baldness can kick in years after they've stopped competing.

Great point.

There does seem to often be a “delayed response” in the virilization component. I think this adds to the problem with females using.

They use, don’t see any negatives (but experience all the benefits, dramatically), so continue. Think they’re in the clear (naivety).

Then down the line comes the unfortunates.

And by then it’s too late.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2018, 08:21:54 AM »
This is why current photos of Denise Rutkowski make me sad

Me too.  In her prime Denise was amazing.  I saw her up close in competition shape.  Awesome lines.  Delts, arms, back and glutes were crazy.  She could've been Ms. O for many years in a row.  Someone in the know told me she was one of the first few women BBers to take A-50.