Author Topic: am i ugly guyz  (Read 12691 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: am i ugly guyz
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2015, 08:25:43 AM »
Good careermove by that bloke. Buildingengineer means she would have a stable relationship, decent house with a great garden and with room for several children instead of living in a small apartment in Wasa or Helsinki.

Profession/economy means quite alot.

this is true definitely. But to think that my woman wouldn't find me physically attractive is just weird.

she is his one'the keeper...your better looking by nature/tRain 'you have had more chances and more keepers'but either you or the girl didn't keep that long term chemistry,being that your as I said 'better looking'at this point than him,you have more chances for many women,,both winners hopefully in the end..

it's all relative because, as you age and get older your chances to get a hot broad becomes less and less. Not to mention my head problems, injuries (I'm only lean and fit right now) and whatever don't exactly give me any chances. I can get fuck buddies but my arsenal is limited so I have to accept what I can get. Facts of life. No emo, just real.

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2015, 08:31:46 AM »
these hoes are just marketing for their patreon account

Probably 40 something dudes phishing to receive pics of cocks on Reddit. I've done it plenty of times (no homo)  ;D

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2015, 08:46:05 AM »
have you no other way of getting cock?

My bunny suit is in the laundry!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2015, 08:58:21 AM »
I feel bad for that guy. I suspect he may have some facial deformity that he was born with.
X

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2015, 09:28:32 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2015, 12:08:55 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2015, 12:29:19 PM »

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2015, 12:56:11 PM »
that's nothing. I met my old childhood friend when I was 11 and 12 at my gym like 2 years ago. He was already half bald like the bald man from seinfield, it was ridiculous the way couple of hairs stuck out of his bald center. He was also greatly out of shape, pouchy stomac, soft limbs, half squats with quarter plates and gets gassed up. Actually he did everything with as little weight as possibly and his form was shit, had no gas, no nothing. He asked me advices to train and I gave him pointers and nutrition advice, I encouraged him blablabla.... We laughed as we remembered our old times, this guy used to listen christian rock bands for fuck sake... and he is still a devoted christian.

I felt pretty stupid later when he introduced me to his girlfriend. He was 5'11, lean, sporty, beautiful angel face with no make up, natural smile, perfect teeth, long hair and no extensions neither... he said they have been together for 7 years and I'm like; "Yeah I guess I should've gone to church more often". They laughed and left the gym, he also yelled "thanks for the training advice, cya!"

True story too. Was he rich? I don't know, he said he's a building engineer, so... but my god he looked like a vegan who would never get laid, and he has this fucking natural goddess on his side, smiling and looking very happy.

5'11" girl huh?..

eww... thats a gigantor. big hands, feet...even worse in heels.

anything over 5'8" is man-lady territory.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2015, 01:07:21 PM »

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2015, 01:51:30 PM »
Those eyes are a blessing. Who else can directly behind them
irongearco.com

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2015, 04:15:06 PM »
Feel bad now, this poor guy is on suicide watch

http://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/comments/36lf90/never_had_a_reason_to_live/

Strange. He seemed quite chipper in the original thread.

Edit:

Just read this by him.

I act and talk different because that just what I do. I respond in a way that makes sense to what I am interpreting from other people.

I personally don't really care that much about my deviated forehead and humorously flared nostrils. Nor do I particularly care about my small eyes or whatever the hell anybody else wants to comment on.

What does chip at my feelings are the ways in which I am outcast and ostracized simply for looking different. It's quite a feeling waking up everyday knowing how different you are.

I want to study, but I feel as though it will be in vain. What's the point when the same shit that has happened since elementary school happens on a daily basis in college. I've always been differentiated from others held back because people don't like me.

What's to change that once I'm done with school? Sure they might hire me (might) because I have a piece of paper that says I have a particular set of skills but they won't respect me or even like me. It will be cold monetary exchange. And forget about ever getting promoted.
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2015, 04:23:38 PM »

Edit:

Just read this by him.

I act and talk different because that just what I do. I respond in a way that makes sense to what I am interpreting from other people.

I personally don't really care that much about my deviated forehead and humorously flared nostrils. Nor do I particularly care about my small eyes or whatever the hell anybody else wants to comment on.

What does chip at my feelings are the ways in which I am outcast and ostracized simply for looking different. It's quite a feeling waking up everyday knowing how different you are.

I want to study, but I feel as though it will be in vain. What's the point when the same shit that has happened since elementary school happens on a daily basis in college. I've always been differentiated from others held back because people don't like me.

What's to change that once I'm done with school? Sure they might hire me (might) because I have a piece of paper that says I have a particular set of skills but they won't respect me or even like me. It will be cold monetary exchange. And forget about ever getting promoted.

Poor bastard!! 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2015, 04:23:59 PM »

Edit:

Just read this by him.

he also talks about buying a gun to kill himself, the misc are trying to set a fund up for surgeries

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2015, 04:33:23 PM »

Edit:

Just read this by him.

Apparently a lot has changed in the 11 months since his original post. One can only hope it is a momentary depression which he won't act on.

I read this too. It seems clear that when he wrote this he was definitely feeling these things and reflecting on them. I feel bad for him. Even if he's wrong about how others respond to him (which I suspect he isn't), his comments clearly demonstrate how the remarks, looks and actions of thoughtless people affect others.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2015, 04:42:14 PM »
Nose is big enough for double penetration by two well hung hebrews..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2015, 04:49:39 PM »
he also talks about buying a gun to kill himself, the misc are trying to set a fund up for surgeries

I hope he can get the surgery he needs. This looks like a case of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2015, 04:52:13 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2015, 04:53:03 PM »
Apparently a lot has changed in the 11 months since his original post. One can only hope it is a momentary depression which he won't act on.

I read this too. It seems clear that when he wrote this he was definitely feeling these things and reflecting on them. I feel bad for him. Even if he's wrong about how others respond to him (which I suspect he isn't), his comments clearly demonstrate how the remarks, looks and actions of thoughtless people affect others.

This is the one thing that makes me pissed when talking about diversity: We often forget the many things that make us different. People are focused on race, ethnicity, culture, and sexual orientation. And while those are important diversity issues to discuss, which affects many people, what about people who are diverse in other ways, like this guy. Clearly, he has physical deformities that are out of his control. There are many things that make people diverse that separates them from the norm: physical deformities, handicaps, blind, deaf, etc. Yet, you rarely hear about the injustices against these people or their struggles. Its always about race, ethnicity, culture, etc. No one gives a shit when a blind or deaf person is bully or harassed. No one seems to give a shit that this kid with facial deformities is being ridiculed. I guarantee the kid being discussed in this thread has more difficulty than any white, black, or spanish person. Yet, where is Sharpton advocating for this injustice?  ::) ::)
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2015, 04:58:06 PM »
I hope he can get the surgery he needs. This looks like a case of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Absolutely! Seeing his photos makes me very grateful that although my mom drank alcohol like fish, smoked endless cigarettes and thought coffee was a life sustaining food during her pregnancy, I didn't end up with similar features. I was so premature, the fact that I survived is nothing short of a miracle. I was in hospital for the first three months of my life.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2015, 04:58:46 PM »
This is the one thing that makes me pissed when talking about diversity: We often forget the many things that make us different. People are focused on race, ethnicity, culture, and sexual orientation. And while those are important diversity issues to discuss, which affects many people, what about people who are diverse in other ways, like this guy. Clearly, he has physical deformities that are out of his control. There are many things that make people diverse that separates them from the norm: physical deformities, handicaps, blind, deaf, etc. Yet, you rarely hear about the injustices against these people or their struggles. Its always about race, ethnicity, culture, etc. No one gives a shit when a blind or deaf person is bully or harassed. No one seems to give a shit that this kid with facial deformities is being ridiculed. I guarantee the kid being discussed in this thread has more difficulty than any white, black, or spanish person. Yet, where is Sharpton advocating for this injustice?  ::) ::)
Meltdown.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2015, 04:59:53 PM »
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2015, 05:01:31 PM »
Absolutely! Seeing his photos makes me very grateful that although my mom drank alcohol like fish, smoked endless cigarettes and thought coffee was a life sustaining food during her pregnancy, I didn't end up with similar features. I was so premature, the fact that I survived is nothing short of a miracle. I was in hospital for the first three months of my life.

Unfortunately, its almost "luck of the draw." All comes down to genetics. Some babies it affects, others it does not.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2015, 05:03:53 PM »
Unfortunately, its almost "luck of the draw." All comes down to genetics. Some babies it affects, others it does not.

And I just breathed a huge sigh of relief at that thought.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2015, 05:12:15 PM »
Absolutely! Seeing his photos makes me very grateful that although my mom drank alcohol like fish, smoked endless cigarettes and thought coffee was a life sustaining food during her pregnancy, I didn't end up with similar features.

Yeah but you like to suck shemale cock , I'd rather look like him .