Author Topic: Political Cartoons  (Read 152962 times)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: Political Cartoons
« Reply #525 on: June 13, 2020, 08:46:25 AM »

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #526 on: June 13, 2020, 03:06:49 PM »
The Generals take over
c

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #527 on: June 13, 2020, 03:15:09 PM »
The Generals take over

States supporting the Democratic Party:

State of Crisis – State of Chaos - State of Confusion - State of Disorder - State of Anxiety

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #528 on: June 13, 2020, 04:37:26 PM »

which strictly Democratic policies are you referring to?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #529 on: June 13, 2020, 09:06:21 PM »
that's quiet witty

I try, brother!  :D

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #530 on: June 13, 2020, 09:53:23 PM »
which strictly Democratic policies are you referring to?

All of them.

Their outstanding laws and leadership have brought us the likes of Detroit, Baltimore... and Chicago.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #531 on: June 25, 2020, 02:46:58 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #532 on: June 26, 2020, 05:34:15 PM »
All of them.

Their outstanding laws and leadership have brought us the likes of Detroit, Baltimore... and Chicago.

so you can't name any

that's what I figured

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #533 on: June 26, 2020, 07:12:12 PM »
All of them.

Dumb fuck.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #534 on: June 26, 2020, 08:15:11 PM »
so you can't name any

that's what I figured

"The Great Society".

I rest our case.

So then...Are you going to falsely claim (again! LOL!) I DEMANDED your gym equipment (again! LOL!), oh hyphenated one?

In case your memory is shorter than Jerry Nadler...

Aren't you the whiny bitch that insisted I give you "my stuff" when you saw my garage gym

Have you ever worked for yourself  or have you always been an employee or lived off government assistance?

BTW - I'm 100% Italian American and there is no such word as "Soymalian"

Since you sit on your ass all day doing nothing but whining the least you can do it learn how to spell correctly for your racist tirades

Actually, I am one of those that complimented you on your home gym and then jokingly (and you already knew this) said you should give it to me.  But again.  You knew this. "Insisted".  What a fucking retard you are.  You are in the barrel along with select others here.

Here is the post you so obviously cannot begin to fathom wherein you claim I "insist" that you give me your "stuff":
That's an excellent home gym, vastly superior to what I have.  I hereby DEMAND Equipmental Equality and invoke the little known and rarely used "Gimme Yo' Shit Act of 2020"! 

Not really. I cannot stand your politics but you have superb taste in fitting out a gym. Well done, sir.

You really do have no friends...

I do have difficulty spelling and sometimes I don't carefully check prior to posting.  I am not smart.  I have worked all my life since I was a child as a laborer and a fork lift driver.  Further more, I've picked all manner of vegetables and fruits from fields and orchards from being a child to a teenager.  I worked for myself and my family and it was honest work. 

I am American.  You are not.  I despise hyphenating one's allegiance to our Nation as did President Theodore Roosevelt. You will ignore this because Teddy was  Republican. 

Oh wait!  You failed to include the "hyphen".  Talk about "spelling"...

I am of the human race, fuckwit.  You are a cuck and I despise your kind.  "Racist tirades".  Typical baseless attacks from a cuckolded  maroon.  When all else fails, fail some more, eh asshole?

By the way you senseless slob, "Soymalian" is a play on words.  It combines Soy with Somalian.  Does this 80 point IQ need to further explain the biting humor in that? 

You have been bested again.  Oh how one can almost hear the weeping and gnashing of your dentures at the outright shame of being so easily belittled by someone such as I.

If it makes you "feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel" better, you could easily beat me in a foot race.  ;D  No one and I mean NO ONE, likes you. 

Soymalian. Typist.  Cuckold.  Turd-Worlder. Fuck Your Noise, ace.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #535 on: June 27, 2020, 07:49:47 PM »
so you can't name any

that's what I figured

I told you which ones... ::)

ALL OF THEM!

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #536 on: June 27, 2020, 07:52:45 PM »
Dumb fuck.

Hey, it's the muzzie goat fucker.

I can literally smell you through my screen. :P

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #537 on: June 29, 2020, 06:41:09 PM »
I told you which ones... ::)

ALL OF THEM!

Note how the Straw Man deigned to answer my answer to his question regarding Democrat actions, in my case I referenced the "Great Society".  Quite possibly the WORST thing done to poor people regardless of the color of their skin but since his kind only feign to "care" about people of colour, I suppose we should forgive the fuckwit about his not caring about po' whitey.  'n' sheit.

Fuck His Noise.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #538 on: June 30, 2020, 05:22:43 AM »
Note how the Straw Man deigned to answer my answer to his question regarding Democrat actions, in my case I referenced the "Great Society".  Quite possibly the WORST thing done to poor people regardless of the color of their skin but since his kind only feign to "care" about people of colour, I suppose we should forgive the fuckwit about his not caring about po' whitey.  'n' sheit.

Fuck His Noise.

strawtwat just is blinded by his tds and will just answer with a "oh ya, trump said a naughty word" type of answer.
or a meme, or video, or cnn clipping of some kind.
childish brain-dead stuff

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #539 on: July 02, 2020, 06:54:14 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: August 03, 2020, 08:21:01 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #541 on: August 04, 2020, 07:19:50 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #542 on: August 04, 2020, 08:44:20 AM »

I suppose only Roman Catholics would care about this.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #543 on: August 04, 2020, 02:42:02 PM »
"The Great Society".

I rest our case.

So then...Are you going to falsely claim (again! LOL!) I DEMANDED your gym equipment (again! LOL!), oh hyphenated one?

In case your memory is shorter than Jerry Nadler...

Actually, I am one of those that complimented you on your home gym and then jokingly (and you already knew this) said you should give it to me.  But again.  You knew this. "Insisted".  What a fucking retard you are.  You are in the barrel along with select others here.

Here is the post you so obviously cannot begin to fathom wherein you claim I "insist" that you give me your "stuff":
You really do have no friends...

I do have difficulty spelling and sometimes I don't carefully check prior to posting.  I am not smart.  I have worked all my life since I was a child as a laborer and a fork lift driver.  Further more, I've picked all manner of vegetables and fruits from fields and orchards from being a child to a teenager.  I worked for myself and my family and it was honest work. 

I am American.  You are not.  I despise hyphenating one's allegiance to our Nation as did President Theodore Roosevelt. You will ignore this because Teddy was  Republican. 

Oh wait!  You failed to include the "hyphen".  Talk about "spelling"...

I am of the human race, fuckwit.  You are a cuck and I despise your kind.  "Racist tirades".  Typical baseless attacks from a cuckolded  maroon.  When all else fails, fail some more, eh asshole?

By the way you senseless slob, "Soymalian" is a play on words.  It combines Soy with Somalian.  Does this 80 point IQ need to further explain the biting humor in that? 

You have been bested again.  Oh how one can almost hear the weeping and gnashing of your dentures at the outright shame of being so easily belittled by someone such as I.

If it makes you "feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel" better, you could easily beat me in a foot race.  ;D  No one and I mean NO ONE, likes you. 

Soymalian. Typist.  Cuckold.  Turd-Worlder. Fuck Your Noise, ace.

As usual well stated Scott - Twat Man is beyond help - He is consumed of the Liberal Leftists Retard Virus - No Known Cure. Best left in solitary quiet rooms & some access to a Counsellor.

Pathetic Self Hatred & a awful ability to ruin everything they come into contact with. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: August 06, 2020, 12:15:32 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #545 on: August 06, 2020, 05:12:52 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana