Author Topic: Trump - h1b1 desis in panic mode over trumps' tweet  (Read 2054 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Trump - h1b1 desis in panic mode over trumps' tweet
« on: April 22, 2020, 01:50:07 PM »
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1252418369170501639?s=20

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
Apr 20
In light of the attack from the Invisible Enemy, as well as the need to protect the jobs of our GREAT American Citizens, I will be signing an Executive Order to temporarily suspend immigration into the United States!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/22/world/asia/india-immigration-trump-coronavirus.html

those IT-mexicans have to go back

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: h1b1 desis in panic mode over trumps' tweet
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 01:52:13 PM »
EXCELLENT move by Trump keeping immigrants out, I would like that to be permanent.
T

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 01:54:59 PM »
I am Durgesh. A senior software developer with 7.4 years of experience. I am highly skilled at pasting code I don't understand to achieve fast turnaround. I will hire my friends and ask them what their favourite movies are as interview questions. When applying for your company, if you don't ask me the same questions you asked my friend I will get quite annoyed and ask you at the end why you didn't ask me them. I will gawk at your women and go to the toilets at work to masturbate. When I am working from home I like to watch bollywood movies. You will never hear me say I don't understand something. This will cost you many hours to undo my incorrect work but I don't give a fuck. In fact, it helps me greatly as when you quit in frustration I will have a guy who can start immediately as your replacement for a fraction of your salary. Let's face it, your boss loves me. Especially if he's Indian, we're talking about cricket and bitching about you in hindi and there's nothing you can do about it.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 06:00:03 PM »
I am Durgesh. A senior software developer with 7.4 years of experience. I am highly skilled at pasting code I don't understand to achieve fast turnaround. I will hire my friends and ask them what their favourite movies are as interview questions. When applying for your company, if you don't ask me the same questions you asked my friend I will get quite annoyed and ask you at the end why you didn't ask me them. I will gawk at your women and go to the toilets at work to masturbate. When I am working from home I like to watch bollywood movies. You will never hear me say I don't understand something. This will cost you many hours to undo my incorrect work but I don't give a fuck. In fact, it helps me greatly as when you quit in frustration I will have a guy who can start immediately as your replacement for a fraction of your salary. Let's face it, your boss loves me. Especially if he's Indian, we're talking about cricket and bitching about you in hindi and there's nothing you can do about it.

Lol this is so true, you have worked with them I assume? Especially undoing of their incorrect work..

You can have an Indian that is "smart" at science, math etc but their social intelligence and reasoning skills are very poor. I'm in biomedical science so we get the Indian top iq's, and even the smart ones social intelligence and reasoning is hopeless ..

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2020, 02:07:57 PM »
Trump is great in many ways. Unfortunately what ever he does it will never be enough to remedy the situation. Trump is the last ever republican president America will ever see.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 02:16:52 PM »
Trump is great in many ways. Unfortunately what ever he does it will never be enough to remedy the situation. Trump is the last ever republican president America will ever see.

That's what "they" said about George W. Bush

"They" also said Anti-American Democrat communists would rule for 60 years.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2020, 02:29:27 PM »
Any country allowing immigrants in needs to ban them from sending money back home. It takes billions out of the economy

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2020, 02:37:47 PM »
Lol this is so true, you have worked with them I assume? Especially undoing of their incorrect work..

You can have an Indian that is "smart" at science, math etc but their social intelligence and reasoning skills are very poor. I'm in biomedical science so we get the Indian top iq's, and even the smart ones social intelligence and reasoning is hopeless ..

So true. The Indians that come to the USA are in large part members of the upper caste. They don't have a clue how interacting in a society of "equal" social classes work.
 I had a question in a physics class in college and the Indian professor said I was being insolent and to come to his office after class, lol. When i got there he said , to effect " You are to respect me and never challenge my authority!". I replied that this wasn't Nazi Germany and he could fuck himself. He reported me to the dean but I dropped his useless class and took something I liked  ;D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2020, 02:43:23 PM »
So true. The Indians that come to the USA are in large part members of the upper caste. They don't have a clue how interacting in a society of "equal" social classes work.
 I had a question in a physics class in college and the Indian professor said I was being insolent and to come to his office after class, lol. When i got there he said , to effect " You are to respect me and never challenge my authority!". I replied that this wasn't Nazi Germany and he could fuck himself. He reported me to the dean but I dropped his useless class and took something I liked  ;D

If this happened in India you'd have received a backhand from the prof or if you're lucky, a spanking.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2020, 03:41:16 PM »
Any country allowing immigrants in needs to ban them from sending money back home. It takes billions out of the economy

^ this.....or at least tax the chit out of money transfers

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2020, 08:54:50 PM »
https://twitter.com/search?q=S386&src=typed_query

IT Mexicans demanding green cards

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2020, 09:33:33 PM »

More people need to watch this.

This documentary even touches on Jordan Peterson. A wolf in sheep's clothing. It's amazing that some people still think he's on the right.

Jordan Peterson is very anti-American.  It's stunning that an Australian and a Brit here openly support him. Anti-American as you can get. Fuck up your own countries.

Republicans not only have stop immigration, they have to reverse the demographics.

All these Republicans like Ben Shapiro, Dennis Prager, Charlie Kirk, Mark Levin, Shawn Hannity,  etc... are making people think that they can convert mass Mexicans, Pakistani, Indians, etc.. immigrants to Republican voters. It's is a pipe dream. They know it is. Maybe Hannity and Kirk are just too stupid.

All this mayhem in the US has a lot to do with the changing demographics in the last 50 years. It will be a whole different government within 20 years. Everything people are coming here for won't be here any more.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2020, 09:52:40 PM »
Au revoir pakis.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2020, 09:59:04 PM »
When you have a govt that sends checks in the mail so people can breed and protest for more freebies there is bound to be an increase in the speed of the change.

Make no mistake, it's all intentional to enact lifestyle parity for the 99% that are debt slaves across the world.

I've already bought rural land and sold everything in the city. What is coming is inevitable. Might as well live out the rest of it insulated as much as possible.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Trump - h1b1 desis in panic mode over trumps' tweet
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2020, 05:59:54 AM »
how dare that Russian Nazi homo spy protect his own people's welfare. Plus keeping the killer virus out is racist you know !
K