Author Topic: 12 ABSOLUTE LIES TRUMP HAS TOLD HIS BALL-LICKERS ABOUT OBAMA  (Read 5350 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: 12 ABSOLUTE LIES TRUMP HAS TOLD HIS BALL-LICKERS ABOUT OBAMA
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2020, 04:05:39 PM »
Not attributing all  covid deaths to him at all...This was a new phenomenon and we have had no modern experience with this type of thing....I don't blame Trump for the initial infections and deaths...HOWEVER as this covid pandemic has continued to grow, what steps exactly did Trump to to stem the tide....compared him to Mario Cuomo of NY who paced NY in total lockdown and has gradually opened NY up again...We had almost 900 deaths daily when this thing started now we have less than 20 deaths per day but the other starts, mostly republican bootlickers are skyrocketing because Trump refuses to acknowledge the seriousness of the matter...he doesn't even talk about it at all any more while 120.,000 Americans are dead....the problem is guys like you have been drawn into the Trump cult and refuse to see the truth

As for being racist,  his refusal to denounce white supremacists...…..his support for keeping up statues of white supremacists…..he supports keeping the names of white supremacists on Forts....his DACA policies.....his travel ban on muslims…...His use of historically racist slogans....

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo sent more than 4,300 recovering coronavirus patients to nursing homes across the Empire State, according to the Associated Press."It was the single dumbest decision anyone could make if they wanted to kill people," one New Yorker who lost his 88-year-old father to the virus told the AP.

Obama was OK with -  statues of white supremacists….. white supremacists on Forts.... DACA policies.....travel ban on muslims.

K

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2020, 04:14:36 PM »
Hmmm....
Cuomo has more direct responsibility for casualties than anyone, due his disallowing of nursing homes to not admit Covid positive people.  And, as stated, and PROVEN, we couldn't lockdown the country early March, you're just saying things now, without backup.

As for your cult comment, if you read anything here rather than make assumptions, you'd know that's not the case.  I back up my arguments with facts, something you haven't done.  And you still haven't admitted you were wrong about the pandemic dept and injection of disinfectants.

Refusal to denounce white supremacists?

You're making shit up at this point lol.

This is why arguing with neocons is a waste of time...you guys never admit when you're wrong anyway....Trump has said a lot things that he has taken back later...and making one statement and then acting contrary to those statements is what he does all the time...you know that...as I said he fumbled concerning the virus outbreak...but what's the excuse  now these many months later???....you keep making excuses while people are dying.....even Trump's own people caught the virus in Tulsa after he was told not to hold rallies at this time....and he just admitted he told his people to slow down testing... DURING A PANDEMIC????

WOW...talk about incompetence.......120, 000 dead.....keep licking

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2020, 06:31:10 PM »
This is why arguing with neocons is a waste of time...you guys never admit when you're wrong anyway....Trump has said a lot things that he has taken back later...and making one statement and then acting contrary to those statements is what he does all the time...you know that...as I said he fumbled concerning the virus outbreak...but what's the excuse  now these many months later???....you keep making excuses while people are dying.....even Trump's own people caught the virus in Tulsa after he was told not to hold rallies at this time....and he just admitted he told his people to slow down testing... DURING A PANDEMIC????

1. I'm not a neocon.  I'm independent/libertarian.  In total, I dislike both parties - they suck.  But in the past few years, the Democrats have set new standards for lunacy, pandering and hypocrisy, so I end up defending the right more often than not.  Also note - You make a lot of assumptions and ad-hominem attacks instead of just discussing the issue at hand. It makes it difficult to have a genuine discussion.

2.  Trump denounced white supremacy on multiple occasions.  He's never "taken it back".  Please back this up with a link.

3. You haven't provided any facts of what could be done differently after I pointed out Fauci said it would have been impossible to close the country in March.

4. You said "neocons" can't admit when they're wrong.  I've asked you multiple times if you are willing to admit you are wrong on the dismantling of the pandemic department, and the suggestion to inject disinfectants after I showed you real information and quotes.  You have ignored that - basically you are doing EXACTLY what you are accusing others of, in addition to not backing up your comments with anything tangible  that can be discussed.  You said you didn't blame Trump for all the covid deaths.  I showed you an exact quote of yours saying just that.  You ignored that too.

My goodness man.
Y

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2020, 06:58:53 PM »

'Andrey' SF1900 was infected & you didn't care about him ...................

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2020, 07:08:55 PM »

Pfffffft..."Neocon".  FTN.  I've been Conservative since my conception.  As for not admitting to being "wrong"?

When an entire party, i.e., the Democrats, calls that which is wrong, now right and that which is good now evil, I'd say your head is up the wrong ass.

But you'd probably say the weathers fine.  Oh...And hopefully you'll pass on and make it 120,001.