Author Topic: Biden vs. Trump--Poll Updates  (Read 7446 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Biden vs. Trump--Poll Updates
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2020, 06:56:45 PM »
I think it’s funny when liberals call Republicans the racists but I think this is a different story here. Regardless if Biden wins or loses the ones who actually cast a vote for him can literally be called “racists” in the very definition of the word

Both sides are racists, just take a look at the poster above you and his postings   :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2020, 07:00:15 PM »
Both sides are racists, just take a look at the poster above you and his postings   :D

I’m looking at Biden’s 40+ year record of racism, his staff bailing out rioters and looters, him not condemning Antifa and BLM and him (no leftist has thus far) not calling to put an end to the violence.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2020, 07:10:58 PM »
This is basically how you sound bitch

Great character ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2020, 07:38:21 PM »
Q

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2020, 07:40:06 PM »

Joe Bidens rally @ 10:27  ;D ;D ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2020, 07:53:59 PM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2020, 08:13:52 PM »
this title should just be totaled "cope"

btw- I hope he wins but....yeah---that shit aint happening.....and don't give me that "silent majority" or "DUHHHH HILLLARY WAS AHEAD OF THE POULLLLZZZZ" shit..........that nigga ain't winning.....and i like the guy too

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2020, 08:18:11 PM »
Trump wins

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2020, 09:15:44 PM »
Vs hanging out with a pedo pimp, saying he'd date his daughter if he wasn't her father. Grabbing pussy etc.

Biden and Trump and their supporters can exchange all the insults they want, but the truth is the insults are pretty much interchangeable.

The grabbing pussy comment shows just how ignorantly you follow the media narrative. The CONTEXT of that was Trump talking to a guy. The guy was commenting on how women just throw themselves at wealth. Trump said “they don’t care - it’s like you could just grab em by the pussy”. He was meaning that it is absurd how women act. When they are after the wealthy / powerful - they pretty much don’t care WHAT you do. He absolutely never said “I just grab any woman by the pussy”

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2020, 10:11:32 PM »
Polls? Lol....

Are you guys fucking retards...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2020, 11:22:56 PM »
Please help me, I forgott when was Hillary president of the U.S.A.   ;D

OMG! You are so right on. Of course she never became President of the U.S.A. The polls had it all wrong. What a shame.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2020, 11:43:57 PM »
it didn't fly over my head you fagget

unsuprising the ones who turns on me here are, lets see here

*A demented fagget
*A wellfare ni@@er
*A mexican illegal

I.e. In large Pedo-Biden's voters  :D

Turn on you? Not really. Nobody give a shit about you. Why would they? All you have as a response is you lame name calling like 'fagget, n@@er and mexican illegal (apparently you couldn't think of anything more derogatory at the moment like wetback) Terms which are not even acceptable on a wide open forum like Getbig to make it through very lacked censorship.

Yeah, I am possibly demented and definitely a f.a.g.g.o.t. So shoot me. I could be worse. I could be you. And then I would have to kill myself.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2020, 12:18:27 AM »
Turn on you? Not really. Nobody give a shit about you. Why would they? All you have as a response is you lame name calling like 'fagget, n@@er and mexican illegal (apparently you couldn't think of anything more derogatory at the moment like wetback) Terms which are not even acceptable on a wide open forum like Getbig to make it through very lacked censorship.

Yeah, I am possibly demented and definitely a f.a.g.g.o.t. So shoot me. I could be worse. I could be you. And then I would have to kill myself.

Please don't openly admit your a homo.. It is disgusting,

keep it as an open secret, like in the good old days before fags and trannies were running rampant. I can respect a fag that is ashamed enough to keep it semi under wraps.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2020, 01:05:44 AM »

keep it as an open secret, like in the good old days before fags and trannies were running rampant. I can respect a fag that is ashamed enough to keep it semi under wraps.

Damn straight!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2020, 03:39:42 AM »
The grabbing pussy comment shows just how ignorantly you follow the media narrative. The CONTEXT of that was Trump talking to a guy. The guy was commenting on how women just throw themselves at wealth. Trump said “they don’t care - it’s like you could just grab em by the pussy”. He was meaning that it is absurd how women act. When they are after the wealthy / powerful - they pretty much don’t care WHAT you do. He absolutely never said “I just grab any woman by the pussy”

Notice how you only try and defend the weakest point I made him in my comparison of him to Biden. Yet you skip past a defence for him hanging out with a pedo pimp and the inappropriate stuff he says about his daughter. Why is that?

Also don't try put words into my mouth. I didn't say he said “I just grab any woman by the pussy”. I only referenced inappropriate things he'd been caught out saying and doing.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2020, 03:46:39 AM »
I know ,he doesn't care,  he still wants to fuck her .

Yep .. His made some pedo comments on the Howard stern show

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2020, 04:16:52 AM »
Damn straight!

No, he said he wasn't straight.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2020, 08:20:47 AM »
cope

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2020, 08:33:08 AM »
The polls have been so accurate in the past I can see why SF1900 would value them.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2020, 08:46:41 AM »

It all started with the appearance of gay characters on tv shows, around 1990 or so.     

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2020, 10:00:05 AM »

X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2020, 10:10:16 AM »
I am legitimately completely uncertain who will win this election.

Pre-Covid / Riots, etc, Trump was a lock.

Now, there's too many variables.

I'd expect current polls to show Biden favorable, due to the recent happenings, coupled with Biden being relatively invisible for the past two months.  He hasn't held a press conference in 80 days or something.

The next five months will be telling - economic recovery, Biden exposure, VP pick, etc....
Y

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2020, 10:23:52 AM »
Polls are used to shape public opinion, not reflect it.  This shit is straight out of Cialdini's books.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2020, 10:46:41 AM »
It all started with the appearance of gay characters on tv shows, around 1990 or so.   

close......this was the EXACT moment it started...i remember it as clear as day

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2020, 10:55:00 AM »
I am legitimately completely uncertain who will win this election.

Pre-Covid / Riots, etc, Trump was a lock.

Now, there's too many variables.

I'd expect current polls to show Biden favorable, due to the recent happenings, coupled with Biden being relatively invisible for the past two months.  He hasn't held a press conference in 80 days or something.

The next five months will be telling - economic recovery, Biden exposure, VP pick, etc....

i agree with this

listen guys- I don't care who wins.......I just want my shit-show debates

that nigga Trump better be like "fuck it" and just shit all over that biden dude because I don't care about how this country is going.....I'm a single white guy with no kids......nothing that the president decides on affects me (and I'm okay with that) but a shitshow debate would make my summer yo