Author Topic: Did Trump give up? Will Biden win?  (Read 12359 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Did Trump give up?
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2020, 11:45:55 AM »
And the meltdown begins  ;D

This thread LOL

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2020, 11:46:55 AM »
lol. maga meltdown

So anyone that says something you don't agree with is having a meltdown?  You are having the meltdown.  lol

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2020, 11:47:56 AM »
Gonna be fun to revisit threads like this when Trumps wins in November.   ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2020, 11:55:33 AM »
And the meltdown begins  ;D
This thread LOL

I know....4-1/2 more years of liberal tears, bed wetting, and temper tantrums.

It will be like music to the ears of great American patriots.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2020, 11:56:18 AM »
So anyone that says something you don't agree with is having a meltdown?  You are having the meltdown.  lol

I didn't say the things he claims were my opinion. I made my point (it unsurprisingly got misconstrued by him), provided some validation for them and left it at that.

Now I'm looking at the morons and tryhards overreact and LMAO at them.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2020, 12:00:54 PM »
Today’s Democrat Leaders Showing “True” Concern:

Pelosi: “we need legislation worthy of George Kirby’s name”

Schumer: “we will always remember Floyd Taylor”

And libidiots expect them to be taken seriously. They don’t even realize that they are the punchline to the joke.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2020, 12:03:16 PM »
I didn't say the things he claims were my opinion. I made my point (it unsurprisingly got misconstrued by him), provided some validation for them and left it at that.

Now I'm looking at the morons and tryhards overreact and LMAO at them.

You opine on matters you know nothing about.

You suckle at the teat of the MSM and lap up their propaganda like Goodrum at the local gloryhole.

You’re not American, so we don’t give a fuck what you think about America.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2020, 12:04:12 PM »

You suckle at the teat of the MSM and lap up their propaganda like Goodrum at the local gloryhole.

Meltdown x2

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2020, 12:24:39 PM »

Waiting for Mr Anabolic to reveal if he understands hypocrisy or is he a moron like I suspect.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2020, 12:39:13 PM »
After Trump2020 , this is what will happen, the liberal tears will overflow

Q

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2020, 12:46:46 PM »
Gonna be fun to revisit threads like this when Trumps wins in November.   ;D

God I hope so. I hope Trump is letting these cities implode on their own to give people a taste of how god damn dumb they are to let this unrest continue.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2020, 12:55:53 PM »
;D.         ;D

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-seems-resigned-biden-win-031218660.html

;D.        ;D

No, but keep believing the MSM. This is EXACTLY what they want you to believe.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2020, 01:04:03 PM »
Bottom line ...and this is FACT. A vote for Biden or any support of the left is a vote for racism (this isn’t hyperbole, it does in fact, make you a racist) BLM, Antifa, the targeting and assassination of cops, Treason (by definition) changing history, fucking up our kids and totalitarianism and that’s just the beginning.

In other words, you’re Strawman

So, that being said, what ever the left is accusing the right of doing (with zero basis) the left is doing the exact same thing as evident of the destruction going on

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2020, 01:07:36 PM »
Bottom line ...and this is FACT. A vote for Biden or any support of the left is a vote for racism (this isn’t hyperbole, it does in fact, make you a racist) BLM, Antifa, the targeting and assassination of cops, Treason (by definition) changing history, fucking up our kids and totalitarianism and that’s just the beginning.

In other words, you’re Strawman

So, that being said, what ever the left is accusing the right of doing (with zero basis) the left is doing the exact same thing as evident of the destruction going on

I know that you are not stupid so that only leaves racist as an explanation.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2020, 01:34:11 PM »

Maybe you should look up the definition of “racist” Or maybe you haven’t seen Biden’s 40+ years of racism that he’s made blatantly clear

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2020, 02:40:45 PM »

Actually, he is stupid.  He's a birther. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2020, 02:44:48 PM »
God I hope so. I hope Trump is letting these cities implode on their own to give people a taste of how god damn dumb they are to let this unrest continue.

At some point the libidiots are going to have to come begging to President Trump to save them.

And he should tell every last one of those sanctuary city, BLM, anti-police loving Democrat morons to go get stuffed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2020, 02:48:10 PM »
;D.         ;D

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-seems-resigned-biden-win-031218660.html

;D.        ;D

“And he is going to be president because some people don’t love me, maybe,” Trump said. “And all I’m doing is doing my job.”

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2020, 02:56:39 PM »
I'm not American sunshine. I don't give a fuck about white people under attack or BLM.

That's the problem with Trump supporters and the Liberal left. Both thrive on division and don't have any other cards to play. That's exactly why shit's a mess right now and both sides are either too dumb to realize it, or just don't care as long as they are in power.

Sounds right however Trump says things for attention, doesn't actually do it when it comes to that stuff. So lets say on a verbal comparison both sides set each other off.

The problem is the Democrats are also taking action  on what they say and going full left.  That's on them, not Trump. It's a mess.right now because the left have gone full left AND actioning the ideas from the full left, zero to do with Trump voters or Trump himself. 

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2020, 03:13:23 PM »
Any sane person who looks at a Biden team of:

Creepy Joe
Stacy Abrams
Kamala Harris
AOC
Pocohontas Warren
Pelosi
Crying Chuckie Schumer

And tries to convince you that is what is best for America is both a liar and an idiot

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2020, 03:25:15 PM »
Actually, he is stupid.  He's a birther.

It was an olive branch.  I should have known better.  :)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2020, 03:33:00 PM »
Sounds right however Trump says things for attention, doesn't actually do it when it comes to that stuff. So lets say on a verbal comparison both sides set each other off.

The problem is the Democrats are also taking action  on what they say and going full left.  That's on them, not Trump. It's a mess.right now because the left have gone full left AND actioning the ideas from the full left, zero to do with Trump voters or Trump himself.

You're right about Trump. His ego is his biggest obstacle.

The problem for the left is that it's made up of loads of different diverse groups. The young, different ethnicities, religions, LGBT groups, climate change lobbyists etc etc. In the past the left have typically made them all individual promises, but once in power they reneged on most them. This was particularly bad under Obama. They have no choice but to action the ideas now, especially with a candidate as weak as Biden who half those on the left detest and wouldn't trust as far as they could throw him.

However this does tie in with Trump and his voters. For many the whole election is boiling down to "I want anyone but Trump as president". Loads on the left would not have bothered voting if it weren't for Trumps ego and the maga attitude. In other words the left has been triggered.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2020, 10:09:21 PM »
Any sane person who looks at a Biden team of:

Creepy Joe
Stacy Abrams
Kamala Harris
AOC
Pocohontas Warren
Pelosi
Crying Chuckie Schumer

And tries to convince you that is what is best for America is both a liar and an idiot

That’s a sad list of retards

I would love to bang AOC doggy style though

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2020, 11:20:32 PM »
Whilst I agree things will turn to shit if Biden wins, Trump and pro-Trumpers can take some of the blame for what's happened too.

After winning his thoughts should have turned to showing that the government could be one for the majority and not just for Trump voters. Instead Trump decided to become more divisive and Trump voters basically acted like entitled assholes. Why are people surprised that there was such a militant backlash to that?

Clueless post.

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2020, 11:26:58 PM »
You're right about Trump. His ego is his biggest obstacle.

The problem for the left is that it's made up of loads of different diverse groups. The young, different ethnicities, religions, LGBT groups, climate change lobbyists etc etc. In the past the left have typically made them all individual promises, but once in power they reneged on most them. This was particularly bad under Obama. They have no choice but to action the ideas now, especially with a candidate as weak as Biden who half those on the left detest and wouldn't trust as far as they could throw him.

However this does tie in with Trump and his voters. For many the whole election is boiling down to "I want anyone but Trump as president". Loads on the left would not have bothered voting if it weren't for Trumps ego and the maga attitude. In other words the left has been triggered.

You have no idea^

The left is shrinking....

As these leftist "movements" become more and more extreme all the moderates who would previously vote dems, and who are shocked at what they are seeing, will now be forced to either not vote or vote trump. People's safety has been put at risk from the dems and the left, and you actually think this is bad for trump? Lol....