Author Topic: Trump denies knowledge of 'Russian bounties on US troops' as criticism mounts  (Read 2725 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Donald Trump claimed on Sunday that no one had told him about a Russian plot to offer bounties to Taliban militants in exchange for fatal attacks on coalition troops in Afghanistan, though US security officials have been weighing a response to the plot since at least March.

Top administration officials, including members of Trump’s national security council, have been discussing the Russian bounty offer for months, the New York Times first reported.

But in a tweet Sunday morning, Trump claimed never to have heard about the Russian offer – and he questioned whether such an offer had been made.

“Nobody briefed or told me, [vice president Mike] Pence, or chief of staff Mark Meadows about the so-called attacks on our troops in Afghanistan by Russians,” Trump tweeted in part. “Everybody is denying it & there have not been many attacks on us…”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/28/trump-denies-knowledge-of-russian-bounties-us-troops

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
with leadership like this is why we're number one.
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
Jeezzuuss U A super dumb Strawy , Taliban clipped 1000's of Russians (inform yourself Strawy). Do U really believe in all that BS ............ ::) ::) ::)

Va fanculo Strawy !.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I see we're getting the usual Trumptard response

First is always an attempt to distract from the topic and then there are the personal attacks, again an attempt to avoid the topic at hand

At least you idiots are consistent

Even The Traitor in Chief is consistent.

He never misses a chance to defend Putin while shitting on our troops and intelligence officials

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV

First is always an attempt to distract from the topic and then there are the personal attacks, again an attempt to avoid the topic at hand

Strawy : >>> Rambo 4 ,  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
K

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

Bill Clinton is a piece of shit but you are comparing possible treason with lying about a blowjob. You are better than this.

Hillary is not my favorite and probably a cun't but the GOP investigated her about 50 times vis a vis Benghazi and turned up nothing.

I'm missing whatever the point is about Joe and Dr. Biden. Probably because there isn't one.

Come on dude......

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Bill Clinton is a piece of shit but you are comparing possible treason with lying about a blowjob. You are better than this.

Hillary is not my favorite and probably a cun't but the GOP investigated her about 50 times vis a vis Benghazi and turned up nothing.

I'm missing whatever the point is about Joe and Dr. Biden. Probably because there isn't one.

Come on dude......

Would love to be Biden’s nose in that pic...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/28/trump-denies-knowledge-of-russian-bounties-us-troops

Do you remember when President Trump sent $1.7 Trillon to Iran in the middle of the night without telling the American people?

No?  Oh wait,  that was Obama!
And
JoeBiden
 was his VP!

He still remain the most corrupt and treasonous President of all times

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Do you remember when President Trump sent $1.7 Trillon to Iran in the middle of the night without telling the American people?

And
JoeBiden
 was his VP!

LOL - trotting that tired old lie again

Does anyone still fall for that bullshit

Let's see what our soon to be POTUS thinks about the Traitor currently in the White House

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

And
JoeBiden
 was his VP!

I don't remember that.  Very queer.  What I do remember is Iran living up to it's end of the nuclear bargain and the U.S. unfreezing their assets which is probably the 1.7 trillion you speak of.  Fuck facts.  That shit is tired.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Let's see what our soon to be POTUS thinks about the Traitor currently in the White House

FFS Joe “er what’s my name” Biden
Can hardly think to talk let alone anything else.

You’re as Pathetic as He Is.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
This is tragic; and Trump doesn’t give a flying fuck:

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
This is tragic; and Trump doesn’t give a flying fuck:

Post technical details, like names,dates,time,location,pics,................. if you are so inform!.

Or why don't you & fake Italiano Straw travel to Afghanistan & show NATO boys how to handle Taliban.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Hahahahahahahahaha....cl ueless commie

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I don't remember that.  Very queer.  What I do remember is Iran living up to it's end of the nuclear bargain and the U.S. unfreezing their assets which is probably the 1.7 trillion you speak of.  Fuck facts.  That shit is tired.

Yes, because $1.7 billion is always dropped off to terrorist countries by helicopter, on pallets of cash in the middle of the night in exchange for prisoners...it’s done every day. What a coincidence 🙄

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Hahahahahahahahaha....cl ueless commie

Jesus Christ you're a fucking dunce

New Flash.  The actual commie is the guy paying bounties to the Taliban to murder our troops

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

New Flash.  The actual commie is the guy paying bounties to the Taliban to murder our troops

Straw, just admit you are at the very least a Marxist, no bullshit here. You hate this country and everything it stands for. I’m not being a dick, I’m dead serious.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV

Just post details, not others already re-reported BS !.

"our " troops , but you HATE America !.

Impress us with yours participation in Kandahar,Tora Bora,Uruzgan,....................... ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
         MAYBEE THAY USED TOO BIGGA WOIRDS IN THE  BREEFING
F

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Trump was told in February but like the TRAITOR that he is he did NOTHING

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/505153-cnn-russian-bounty-intel-was-included-in-trumps-daily-briefing

From that article

“Asked about the reports during a briefing Monday, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said there’s “no consensus within the intelligence community” on the veracity of the intelligence and denied that Trump was briefed on the information.

“He was not briefed on this, and neither was the vice president,” McEnany said.

“There’s no consensus in the intel community, and, in fact, there are dissenting opinions from some within it,” she added.

Pressed on whether the information was in the president's daily briefing, McEnany said that “he was not personally briefed on the matter.”

“That is all I can share with you today, is that both the CIA director, the national security adviser and the chief of staff can all confirm neither the president or the vice president was briefed,” she added.”

It deserves an investigation for sure, but it seems the strories and sources have conflicting information being fed to them.